Watch Britney Rehearse New 'Domination' Choreography For "Slave 4 U" And "Break The Ice"

Luminous

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

People said the same when the first (of many) residency started, and yet here we are 5 years later enjoying a glimpse of what the future has in store for us fans :raven:

And in that time Britney has lost relevance lost fans and lost interest in her own career.

Not long until many more lose interest in her. I’m a fan of her music so I’m waiting for B10 but this junk is not choreography this is a mess and what’s worse is the dancers are even being made to do stupid moves now too :whatitellu: 

2 minutes ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

She posted the beginning of each song. Like we haven’t seen any actual break so why are y’all tripping? We have no idea what the actual mid breaks will be like. This is already a much better start to a performance than a POM song. I do miss the original BTI Choreo in POM though. It’s all still rehearsals so they can change anything up. 

Break The Ice is a seduction song but that was SCAAAAAARY.

And Slave used to be slinky and this was peppy and chipper. :bthink: #extracheese

I thought Dom would have less cheese, but I guess not. :icant:

8 minutes ago, Goku said:

I don't want to be that guy but her belly looks... weird?

giphy.gif

She's not fat OBVIOUSLY, but that bubble looks like an hernia. :hideous:

I'm not complaining about her body, actually, it's the only good thing at this point. :orangu:

Like I wrote in a previous comment, it’s her post-pregnancy pouch. I want her to embrace it and not cover it up with a girdle or spray fake abs on it.

BclKdO3CIAAsAPw.jpg

2 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

Like I wrote in a previous comment, it’s her post-pregnancy pouch. I want her to embrace it and not cover it up with a girdle or spray fake abs on it.

BclKdO3CIAAsAPw.jpg

The spray on abs look terrible. It draws more attention to the fact she isn’t in as great of shape as other times. 

9 minutes ago, Goku said:

I don't want to be that guy but her belly looks... weird?

giphy.gif

She's not fat OBVIOUSLY, but that bubble looks like an hernia. :hideous:

I'm not complaining about her body, actually, it's the only good thing at this point. :orangu:

That’s what happens after having children please stop commenting on her body like that when she can’t control that. She’s so incredibly fit it’s insane. That is so common for a woman’s stomach after having kids.

Archived