Watch Britney Rehearse New 'Domination' Choreography For "Slave 4 U" And "Break The Ice"

Luminous

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The video shows Britney bringing a lot of energy to her dancing which is great but the choreography though is not so great! It’s kinda basic and not inspiring at all! Also, I don’t understand why Britney isn’t doing the same choreography as the dancers at the start of I’m A Slave 4 U cos it’s not like she’ll be singing live or anything so she should at least dance hard?! 

A real nice treat though to see rehearsal footage - it’s my fav so I hope it keeps coming! 

No pre recorded vocals, new tics, cringey choreography, off timing, yup. this show will be a POM 3.0. Britney needs a long break to find her spark because this has become such a joke. What happened since 2016? I really don’t understand how she got this bad so fast when she was improving :tiffsniffle:

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Luminous said:

I think she has at least 2 female dancers. You can see them on the BTI clip.

yeah but I meant more ya know. No she just stands out like a sore thumb...like OBVIOUSLY so if she does half *** her choreo or has her weird ticks, it's gonna be more present because she's gonna be the only female on stage most of the time. She's always had a good ratio of female and male dancers but now that it's majority men, it's like they are really trying to be like Jlo or appeal to the gays. 

1 minute ago, puppylo16 said:

yeah but I meant more ya know. No she just stands out like a sore thumb...like OBVIOUSLY so if she does half *** her choreo or has her weird ticks, it's gonna be more present because she's gonna be the only female on stage most of the time. 

****... :wontcry:

I'm trying to be positive but It's really hard. Slave is cute but Wtf is that break the ice choreography ? It's more like break my heart I mean she looking like having a heart attack or something.This choreography not doing justice for this song.  She looks stiff again. I don't know why she cant use her hips.

Archived