Watch Britney Rehearse New 'Domination' Choreography For "Slave 4 U" And "Break The Ice"

Luminous

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Goku said:

I don't want to be that guy but her belly looks... weird?

giphy.gif

She's not fat OBVIOUSLY, but that bubble looks like an hernia. :hideous:

I'm not complaining about her body, actually, it's the only good thing at this point. :orangu:

It's the excess skin, proves she hasn't done lipo.... I'm not fat, I work out every day and when I jump up and down the exact same thing happens even when I'm on restrict diet and do ab exercises constantly. That skin is literally the last thing that goes away for me...and it comes back as quickly. I think it naturally gets worse as you age. I think that's why she wears those constrained outfits. It's sad because she's otherwise super fit, this is not something you can control it's partially genetics in my case, (hers can be due to pregnancy too) our lower stomach fat is very persistent. I think she hasn't done those stomach surgeries after all, I think a surgery would fix that. 

2 minutes ago, Goku said:

Actually no.

I think that's just the results of laser fat removing.

Her belly never looked like that before idk 2014 when....

britney-spears-laser-fat-removal-treatme

A woman’s body changes constantly and that pouch is something that can show or not show depending on your water weight. My mom has one I remember after she divorced and was trying to get in shape and date, she was so self conscious about that even though she weighed 120 pounds at the time (was training for a marathon) she was actually too thin but anyways that still was there’s depending on the day or time of month. So please don’t comment about her body like that. Choreo is one thing but women can’t help that 

9 minutes ago, Goku said:

Actually no.

I think that's just the results of laser fat removing.

Her belly never looked like that before idk 2014 when....

britney-spears-laser-fat-removal-treatme

As I mentioned above I have the same problem, exactly and I'm a guy and only 28. I was never FAT. So it's just as barely noticeable as hers and visible during certain activities. it won't show in high wasted pants and fit pants in general, and only noticeable when jumping on down. It's because she got stomach fat at some point and lost the weight it's the stretched skin but not as much a very fat person will end up withg. That's why it doesn't stick out or anything it only appears when you move around too much. If you look at other artists too you'll realize they start tightening  or wear only high wasted  or tightening clothes around their stomach pants  as they age too. Have you seen a recent JLo performance with her belly button showing?  

I don't know how old you're but it does happen to pretty much everybody as they age, maybe it's fixable with surgery at Britney's age but nobodys stomach stays tight and fit forever.  Pay more attention to what older artists wear, you'll see it's not just Britney's problem stomach skin loosens as you age and having bad genetics won't help it. We know Britney doesn't have the best because she has potential to get fat, this is the result of getting thin and fat constantly and has nothing to do with surgery. 

I am here for her having creative control, which at this point we can say she has. But she's just doing the same moves we've been seeing for the past 2-3 years. I don't know, I will always root for her and obviously, we haven't seen the complete show, but my expectations when it comes to choreography are extremely low.

I know that she'll be in shape, she'll look great, the production will be amazing, the mixes will be great, she's pumped and has energy which was missing a few years ago and she's been consistent in that department for the past 3 years. I'm so disappointed with what we've seen. Let's hope for the best! Also, the show starts in 2 months...

1 minute ago, PieceofBritney said:

As I mentioned above I have the same problem, exactly and I'm a guy, it won't show in high wasted pants and fit pants in general, and only noticeable when jumping on down. It's because she got fat at some point and lost the weight it's the stretched skin. That's why it doesn't stick out or anything it only appears when you move around too much. If you look at other artists too you'll realize they start tightening  or wear only high wasted  or tightening clothes around their stomach pants  as they age too. Have you seen a recent JLo performance with her belly button showing?  

I don't know how old you're but it does happen to pretty much everybody as they age, maybe it's fixable with surgery at Britney's age but nobodys stomach stays tight and fit forever.  Pay more attention to what older artists wear, you'll see it's not just Britney's problem stomach skin loosens as you age and having bad genetics won't help it. We know Britney doesn't have the best because she has potential to get fat, this is the result of getting thin and fat constantly and has nothing to do with surgery. 

She was pregnant with two children. She was never fat 

4 minutes ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

She was pregnant with two children. She was never fat 

I edited my post. I meant stomach fat. In earlier post I did say it could be due to her pregnancy too. If you look up. It could be mixture of both. And genetics also play big role imo.  She's gained and lost her stomach fat a couple times. she was never fat. English is not my first language lol

M y point is every thing wrong with her is not result of a surgery gone wrong. Stop making up stories about surgeries she's done. 

7 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

Watching this for a whole year, see y’all:crying4:

this was done right. Hoping she keeps some parts of the original slave choreo aside from the break down

She was seeing herself in the mirror, she recorded it herself and somehow she can't see that this is better than the stuff she comes up with? I don't know what goes through her mind honestly. Let's hope for the best!

It amazes me watching this video. When was this? 2013?

TBH I can see real Britney in this video sooo clearly. She had that Britney-vibe and looked REALLY like Britney. 

Her dancing nowadays feels so different. She had that special thing that only she can do, idk i can't explain it. I think most of u get what I'm saying.

In the video from E! I can see original Britney/Primeney... but now. Idk. Everything is different. Face, dancing, personality. 

Too soon? No. 3 performances already and all look horrific especially Break The Fanbase. And before anyone (Cappy) tries to say Brit looks great - she's always at her best during rehearsals and she moves badly here so the stage version will be even worse. Her on stage outfits will be far worse than the rehearsal outfits. The staging will be better but so what. Britney without good choreo is a fail which is why FFT and POM were bad imo. And let's be real - these choreos are staying forever. 

PS - they always tease the best choreo prior to the show opening to boost ticket sales. If these 3 performances are the best? Can't wait to see the rest.

Sack these losers now and start again.

Archived