New podcast spills all of the tea on Britney's early life + more

VeryCool

21 hours ago, VeryCool said:

I listened to it and I don't want to give it all away but it's really interesting. Most of you will say it's made up because it shatters a lot of the illusion of Britney's career BUT here are a few highlights: (******These are all claims made by the podcast poster and not me personally*******)
-Lynne encouraged Britney to sleep with her first boyfriend because it would make her popular in high school, even though he was 18 and she was 14
-Britney partied in Orlando doing coke with two guys who had a Range Rover and a girl who was in the girl group with her when she was 15
-The virgin image was made up by the record label and Britney was forced to lie about her life in every interview because it would make her seem like a good role model
-When recording BOMT in Sweden she got into ecstasy and fell in love with a Swedish DJ and wanted to move there to be with him
-The label flew her back to the states and put her in six-hour dance rehearsals and constant recording sessions to keep her busy

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I out of my mind. Maybe it was a rumored story. 

Wasnt Melissa Joan Hart asked about Britney back when they hung out and said they did ***** together (other than weed) or am I losing it? I feel like I heard or read that. 

I think she does have some sort of addiction problem. Which wouldn’t be so far fetched, her dad had addiction problems. 

Either way she obviously is clean now. 

For the others it makes sense. It’s none of our busy though. 

22 hours ago, VeryCool said:

-The guy who does all of the blind items for Crazy Days and Nights posted a "Britney Spears Deep Dive" podcast last night. Here is the description he posted:

https://www.patreon.com/entylawyer/posts

Welcome to the deepest of deep dives you will ever hear about Britney Spears. There will not be one drop of tea that is missed. You will hear things you never have. I promise you that. You will hear things that Britney told me back in the early days of the site. You will learn why the whole Britney construct as the **** virgin saving herself for marriage was just a very well constructed and enforced PR lie to sell records and concert tickets. This deep dive goes from the days of The Mickey Mouse Club right through to November 2018. When you finish all the parts, there will be nothing you don't know. 

---

I listened to it and I don't want to give it all away but it's really interesting. Most of you will say it's made up because it shatters a lot of the illusion of Britney's career BUT here are a few highlights: (******These are all claims made by the podcast poster and not me personally*******)
-Lynne encouraged Britney to sleep with her first boyfriend because it would make her popular in high school, even though he was 18 and she was 14
-Britney partied in Orlando doing coke with two guys who had a Range Rover and a girl who was in the girl group with her when she was 15
-The virgin image was made up by the record label and Britney was forced to lie about her life in every interview because it would make her seem like a good role model
-When recording BOMT in Sweden she got into ecstasy and fell in love with a Swedish DJ and wanted to move there to be with him
-The label flew her back to the states and put her in six-hour dance rehearsals and constant recording sessions to keep her busy

You'll have to pay $4.99 for a subscription to hear the full hour-long podcast, but I found it really interesting. He's posting another one on her picking up from 1999 tonight.

Please can you post a link for last nights part two on here ... as on your original post posting that link has given a mp3 file anyone can click on. 

5 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Did you read the book? I've thought about ordering it but figured it was all a PR stunt to clean her image 

I have the book! It's a pretty good read but yeah, I think a lot of it was to kind of garner her some sympathy after the head-shaving incident and hospitalizations when so much of the media attention was negative. It's not super well-written but definitely offers a lot of insight. It's kind of awkward looking back, bc Lynne threw a LOT of shade on Jamie throughout the entire book and ripped him apart for his alcoholism, verbal abuse, disappearing for days at a time, etc. She went on about how their divorce was the best thing for their family and now they're back together soooo? :whatitellu:

I did enjoy it, though. She mentioned Reg (although obviously nothing about them ever sleeping together) but focused a little more on Justin, like how she liked their relationship and was close with him and his mom but didn't approve of them buying a house together, and said that they both started second guessing their morals and religion while together, which she also wasn't a fan of. I think I remember her also saying they were a lot alike and that he was the most similar to her out of all her relationships but that they were both stubborn and strong-willed which caused problems. She ended by saying she hoped they could one day find closure and have a true friendship and also mentioned that they recorded a duet together, I think around 2008...

She didn't really have "dirt" on anyone except Jamie in the book--she did mention the anti-psychotic meds Brit was on by name which I thought was a little much and she was pretty detailed about the whole situation with Sam Lufti, but a lot of it focused more on her own family and raising the kids in Kentwood despite all her problems with Jamie. Still worth a read but I really recommend "Inside the Dream" over anything else!

8 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Did you read the book? I've thought about ordering it but figured it was all a PR stunt to clean her image 

Clean the image of your daughter saying that she lost her virginity with 14 years..I do not understand that a mother  does that,regardless of whether it is true or false.

2 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

Clean the image of your daughter saying that she lost her virginity with 14 years..I do not understand that a mother  does that,regardless of whether it is true or false.

Yeah...:ehum:

I don't think either of her parents have been super stellar. It's none of my business though :X I agree it's ****** up! :( 

3 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

Yeah...:ehum:

I don't think either of her parents have been super stellar. It's none of my business though :X I agree it's ****** up! :( 

I love to hear these stories.I find it so interesting her life and I would love to know REAL things about it.Almost no one seems interesting to her beginnings and how it came and for me that era seems very interesting.At this point I don't think we're shocked by something ...That said I do not believe many things.Although I heard about the Dj before(I'm not saying it was true)You imagine that it is Sebastian Ingrosso or someone like that. 

This is all such bs lol.

if anybody believes this then they clearly don’t know Britney. First off these people have no credibility, who are they in relation to Britney’s life? Why would stuff like this even be shared with them anyway? Also, this all sounds based off of rumours that already existed and they just filled in the blanks with some further exaggerations.

15 hours ago, Scrappy said:

2 truths and a lie. I don't know why folks here dispute the **** charges - we know she did them and that's why she lost custody of her kids and KFed has them. The court docs explicitly state she is a habitual user. Her backstage requests and bans on this issue also indicate she's a recovering addict. Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Whitney Houston, etc. all have/still use and it's a problem in the industry. 

But much like who she had *** with... WHO CARES? Seriously, why is a woman having *** such a hot topic? Why is virginity such a big deal? It really isn't.  It's just a piece of damn skin covering an opening.  Some women aren't even born with them!  Get over it and stop putting some kind of morality on to it or value. A woman's worth is not related to her ****** organs. Moreover, if she chose to work on her second virginity (aka be chaste) that's up to her. Some girls don't get a choice and are forced in to ****** activities at a young age then choose to become chaste and have *** later on their own terms.

I'm disgusted at this 'podcast' because it tries to demonize Britney who has already moved on. I think it's high time we let these topics go and let someone evolve and grow without the constant reminder of their past.

Bold part: I don't get it tbh. I like somebody because of what they do with their career. Who they have *** with isn't any of my business. It flat out doesn't interest me. And it's just weird to me that so much focus went on Britney saying she was a virgin. It just seems split up to me pretty evenly. There's going to be the people that like Britney because of the music, the product of the videos, concerts, etc. There's going to be the people that turn their nose up because Britney's music isn't their thing. And if you have an attitude like this

Spoiler

Somehow I don't think it'd be a case of declaring Britney acceptable for your kids to listen to if you're even somewhat as extreme as my clip reference. 

I'm not sure if it's just the point of view I'm coming from. I don't look at celebrities as role models. That's not their job imo. 

4 hours ago, britmebaby_onemoretime said:

I have the book! It's a pretty good read but yeah, I think a lot of it was to kind of garner her some sympathy after the head-shaving incident and hospitalizations when so much of the media attention was negative. It's not super well-written but definitely offers a lot of insight. It's kind of awkward looking back, bc Lynne threw a LOT of shade on Jamie throughout the entire book and ripped him apart for his alcoholism, verbal abuse, disappearing for days at a time, etc. She went on about how their divorce was the best thing for their family and now they're back together soooo? :whatitellu:

I did enjoy it, though. She mentioned Reg (although obviously nothing about them ever sleeping together) but focused a little more on Justin, like how she liked their relationship and was close with him and his mom but didn't approve of them buying a house together, and said that they both started second guessing their morals and religion while together, which she also wasn't a fan of. I think I remember her also saying they were a lot alike and that he was the most similar to her out of all her relationships but that they were both stubborn and strong-willed which caused problems. She ended by saying she hoped they could one day find closure and have a true friendship and also mentioned that they recorded a duet together, I think around 2008...

She didn't really have "dirt" on anyone except Jamie in the book--she did mention the anti-psychotic meds Brit was on by name which I thought was a little much and she was pretty detailed about the whole situation with Sam Lufti, but a lot of it focused more on her own family and raising the kids in Kentwood despite all her problems with Jamie. Still worth a read but I really recommend "Inside the Dream" over anything else!

I don't understand why Lynne would say that Britney  and Justin recorded a duet together?If we know that they have no good relationship and that just in 2008 coincided by chance in a restaurant and neither looked.

16 hours ago, BRSM_jl said:

Me too! :endit:

an easy google will show you, he must be 40 now. I’d post pics but it would be mean. 

14 hours ago, britmebaby_onemoretime said:

"Inside the Dream" over anything else!

IMO inside the dream was so more honest and listed things like how Britney has always struggled with anxiety and has probably always been on medication. It also said Dad Jamie had been married before and Lynne had snatched him.... and they actually lived in a trailer park with a Brian until Britney was born ....escandalo.

Through the storm was an awful attempt at Lynne trying to save face and make some money. She also told us it was her fault that Sam Lutfi was introduced to Britney and that she ran a kid over.

I don’t think Lynne and Jamie are together, i think they just coparent still. The Louisiana licence dept shows them as being divorced still, and from various posts here we know Jamie lives in the original family home and Lynne lives in the serenity mansion. 

11 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

There is no such thing in the book about Britney losing her virginity at the age of 14. Read the book if you want to comment on it

Archived