New podcast spills all of the tea on Britney's early life + more

VeryCool

13 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

I don't understand why Lynne would say that Britney  and Justin recorded a duet together?If we know that they have no good relationship and that just in 2008 coincided by chance in a restaurant and neither looked.

I'm not sure, it said they either did or were for "one of their new albums" and that she hoped it would mean they could start a friendship and repair all the damage done from the break-up. I guess it didn't work :whatitellu:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those who stan Britney from day one and have been studying her whole life .... can tell there’s lots bullshit....

I really don’t like when there’s people out confortable and think it’s ok to put all that bullshit out there because they think they know... Give some real prove at least. And yet you have to pay to listen to that bullshit.

its funny how so many people still try to cash from Britney and how “Britney” subject helps to promote or sell whether it’s a tv show or new music... Whatever makes more followers ,views... Britney is being mention a lot.

the only thing I like about it, it proves Britneys Legend status....

On 11/5/2018 at 6:19 PM, VeryCool said:

Also, earlier this year Reg Jones sold a leather bra Britney wore at 14 with a photo of her wearing it. If you think that Britney and her boyfriend were just taking **** pictures but not having ***, well, how sweet. The thing you have to realize is that Britney's never going to come out and just confirm stuff for the hell of it, but that doesn't mean it's not true. And it doesn't matter either way. It's fun to hear another side, that's all. 

I don't buy that Lynne was encouraging her daughter to have ***… she's a Southern Baptist from the deep south after all.

But I definitely agree about that sentiment. And let's just say they didn't have penetrative ***… they were doing something. And yes, celebs have teams of people to craft and image for them. Montell Jordan couldn't even openly disclose he had a wife because he had to maintain his image as a *** symbol. So, of course, Britney couldn't run around and be like, "yeah I have a boyfriend back home." She even thanked him in the BOMT liner notes but didn't refer to him as her boyfriend.

I'm not going to listen to the podcast :coffee:

• Super Mods
22 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

I don't understand why Lynne would say that Britney  and Justin recorded a duet together?If we know that they have no good relationship and that just in 2008 coincided by chance in a restaurant and neither looked.

Guess we know where Britney gets her lying genes from:quirkney:

On 11/5/2018 at 8:24 PM, VeryCool said:

-The guy who does all of the blind items for Crazy Days and Nights posted a "Britney Spears Deep Dive" podcast last night. Here is the description he posted:

https://www.patreon.com/entylawyer/posts

Welcome to the deepest of deep dives you will ever hear about Britney Spears. There will not be one drop of tea that is missed. You will hear things you never have. I promise you that. You will hear things that Britney told me back in the early days of the site. You will learn why the whole Britney construct as the **** virgin saving herself for marriage was just a very well constructed and enforced PR lie to sell records and concert tickets. This deep dive goes from the days of The Mickey Mouse Club right through to November 2018. When you finish all the parts, there will be nothing you don't know. 

---

I listened to it and I don't want to give it all away but it's really interesting. Most of you will say it's made up because it shatters a lot of the illusion of Britney's career BUT here are a few highlights: (******These are all claims made by the podcast poster and not me personally*******)
-Lynne encouraged Britney to sleep with her first boyfriend because it would make her popular in high school, even though he was 18 and she was 14
-Britney partied in Orlando doing coke with two guys who had a Range Rover and a girl who was in the girl group with her when she was 15
-The virgin image was made up by the record label and Britney was forced to lie about her life in every interview because it would make her seem like a good role model
-When recording BOMT in Sweden she got into ecstasy and fell in love with a Swedish DJ and wanted to move there to be with him
-The label flew her back to the states and put her in six-hour dance rehearsals and constant recording sessions to keep her busy

You'll have to pay $4.99 for a subscription to hear the full hour-long podcast, but I found it really interesting. He's posting another one on her picking up from 1999 tonight.

You are so kind to tell us the other blinds about her, only for curiosity (I've seen that  there was more)thanks.

On 11/7/2018 at 1:51 PM, CloseMyEyes1457 said:

There is no such thing in the book about Britney losing her virginity at the age of 14. Read the book if you want to comment on it

I'm not to blame for this her own mother leaving the doubt about this.I only bad for her.I'm not going to judge Britney about this ..all the contrary.

On 11/6/2018 at 8:51 PM, glitterfalls said:

Bold part: I don't get it tbh. I like somebody because of what they do with their career. Who they have *** with isn't any of my business. It flat out doesn't interest me. And it's just weird to me that so much focus went on Britney saying she was a virgin. It just seems split up to me pretty evenly. There's going to be the people that like Britney because of the music, the product of the videos, concerts, etc. There's going to be the people that turn their nose up because Britney's music isn't their thing. And if you have an attitude like this

Reveal hidden contents

Somehow I don't think it'd be a case of declaring Britney acceptable for your kids to listen to if you're even somewhat as extreme as my clip reference. 

I'm not sure if it's just the point of view I'm coming from. I don't look at celebrities as role models. That's not their job imo. 

We be thinking alike here. Preach!

• 1 year later...

1. There is a difference in DOING ***** and being ON *****. 
2. Pretty positive Reg is older than Britney. And it’s been a long known in the Britney community she did lose it to him when she was a younger teen. 
...am I stating this as FACT because I actually know? Of course not. BUT this detail has been around forever. 

Did anyone else read Britney Spears: Little Girl Lost?

On 11/5/2018 at 1:24 PM, VeryCool said:

-The guy who does all of the blind items for Crazy Days and Nights posted a "Britney Spears Deep Dive" podcast last night. Here is the description he posted:

https://www.patreon.com/entylawyer/posts

Welcome to the deepest of deep dives you will ever hear about Britney Spears. There will not be one drop of tea that is missed. You will hear things you never have. I promise you that. You will hear things that Britney told me back in the early days of the site. You will learn why the whole Britney construct as the **** virgin saving herself for marriage was just a very well constructed and enforced PR lie to sell records and concert tickets. This deep dive goes from the days of The Mickey Mouse Club right through to November 2018. When you finish all the parts, there will be nothing you don't know. 

---

I listened to it and I don't want to give it all away but it's really interesting. Most of you will say it's made up because it shatters a lot of the illusion of Britney's career BUT here are a few highlights: (******These are all claims made by the podcast poster and not me personally*******)
-Lynne encouraged Britney to sleep with her first boyfriend because it would make her popular in high school, even though he was 18 and she was 14
-Britney partied in Orlando doing coke with two guys who had a Range Rover and a girl who was in the girl group with her when she was 15
-The virgin image was made up by the record label and Britney was forced to lie about her life in every interview because it would make her seem like a good role model
-When recording BOMT in Sweden she got into ecstasy and fell in love with a Swedish DJ and wanted to move there to be with him
-The label flew her back to the states and put her in six-hour dance rehearsals and constant recording sessions to keep her busy

You'll have to pay $4.99 for a subscription to hear the full hour-long podcast, but I found it really interesting. He's posting another one on her picking up from 1999 tonight.

Thank you so much for sharing!

I absolutely believe that Jive made her lie about her virginity and that she lost it at 14. I also believe she experimented with ***** since the beginning, I’m not sure about the Sweden thing but only because I’ve never heard it. Britney definitely had a past before BOMT but that wouldn’t look good for the record label and her image.

On 11/5/2018 at 12:33 PM, chizwhiz said:

Enty is known to be a bit of a liar, I wouldn't pay to listen to this. One of the sites (Was it gossip rocks) exposed him and he isn't even an entertainment lawyer.

Britneys first boyfriend Reg was the same age as her, not 4 years older.

No reggie was def a senior to her freshman...thats not secret. Lynne even talks about grooming her to sleep with him in the book she wrote

14 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

No reggie was def a senior to her freshman...thats not secret. Lynne even talks about grooming her to sleep with him in the book she wrote

Are you srs quoting me from two years ago? Also where in Through the storm does it say that? Because I have the book and I'm 100 percent sure without checking it doesn't.

All these rumours about her serving tea in the book swirled before the book was even released and the book was mediocre at best, mostly about religion. The most scandalous thing in it was her admitting she ran over a child. 

34 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Are you srs quoting me from two years ago? Also where in Through the storm does it say that? Because I have the book and I'm 100 percent sure without checking it doesn't.

All these rumours about her serving tea in the book swirled before the book was even released and the book was mediocre at best, mostly about religion. The most scandalous thing in it was her admitting she ran over a child. 

Im not a tard looking at dates. And it literally says in the book that lynne told her to do it. While britney was naked in her bath tub. I have the book as well

I don't gonna say abouts its true or false. 

About ***** and this stuff, its almost impossible have a schedule like britney got it in 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003,and early 2004  and also do high dosis of ***** without looking bad, or doing bad performance in the case of girls , just like amy winehouse. About males of this boybands like BSB, NSYNC they make disasters when they touring with s** parties ***** and other many more.

guys i don't know if u know about what happens to miss & mr venezuela (famous beauty contest) that got a book and its big scandal (just like hollywood series in netflix) the participants to be able for living & renting in caracas, (the main capital of the city) and all the surgeries and expensive dresses they wear was by sponsorships who exchanged it , their support to be in the cast for sleep and travel with them. I Don't believe at all britney let it scape with a dj in sweden , but i won't doubt it if the case  she dated/sleep (without consent) with a sponsor or producer.  (im not affirming anything, its just a theory, because we know how works the hollywood bussiness)

One day the real tea will come out. and we gonna know details we expected and suspected, and many more we wish never heard that. 

7 minutes ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Im not a tard looking at dates. And it literally says in the book that lynne told her to do it. While britney was naked in her bath tub. I have the book as well

Show me where in the book, upload a pic. The book doesn't say that at all, in fact it doesn't really say anything defamatory about her 3 kids. Lynne's also still friends with reg and his family so very unlikely.

Archived