New podcast spills all of the tea on Britney's early life + more

VeryCool

-The guy who does all of the blind items for Crazy Days and Nights posted a "Britney Spears Deep Dive" podcast last night. Here is the description he posted:

https://www.patreon.com/entylawyer/posts

Welcome to the deepest of deep dives you will ever hear about Britney Spears. There will not be one drop of tea that is missed. You will hear things you never have. I promise you that. You will hear things that Britney told me back in the early days of the site. You will learn why the whole Britney construct as the **** virgin saving herself for marriage was just a very well constructed and enforced PR lie to sell records and concert tickets. This deep dive goes from the days of The Mickey Mouse Club right through to November 2018. When you finish all the parts, there will be nothing you don't know. 

---

I listened to it and I don't want to give it all away but it's really interesting. Most of you will say it's made up because it shatters a lot of the illusion of Britney's career BUT here are a few highlights: (******These are all claims made by the podcast poster and not me personally*******)
-Lynne encouraged Britney to sleep with her first boyfriend because it would make her popular in high school, even though he was 18 and she was 14
-Britney partied in Orlando doing coke with two guys who had a Range Rover and a girl who was in the girl group with her when she was 15
-The virgin image was made up by the record label and Britney was forced to lie about her life in every interview because it would make her seem like a good role model
-When recording BOMT in Sweden she got into ecstasy and fell in love with a Swedish DJ and wanted to move there to be with him
-The label flew her back to the states and put her in six-hour dance rehearsals and constant recording sessions to keep her busy

You'll have to pay $4.99 for a subscription to hear the full hour-long podcast, but I found it really interesting. He's posting another one on her picking up from 1999 tonight.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, David Rose said:

yeah, that's for sure bullshit lol

just bc you don't like what he's saying doesn't mean it's not true :bedtime:

IMO the things he's saying and dating back to are way too specific and odd to be totally made up. Can't wait for the rest of the tea to spilled at midnight :demi:

All of the things he is saying were rumored to have been in Lynne's 2008 book, none of them were. That shows me sloppy reporting.

Britney didn't even record with Innosense or have any photos taken with them, did she even meet them? 

All whilst touring Sweden, recording BOMT, britney was always with Lynne/Jill/Fe. I don't think she was ever alone.

I want to listen to this - but I'm not paying for it, someone rip it to soundcloud - thanks.

4 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Britney didn't even record with Innosense or have any photos taken with them, did she even meet them? 

https://i68.tinypic.com/28j8jnr.jpg

https://i63.tinypic.com/eiuj28.jpg 

---

7 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

All of the things he is saying were rumored to have been in Lynne's 2008 book, none of them were. That shows me sloppy reporting.

Don't you think it's at all possible Lynne could have pulled the stuff from her book since Britney was dealing with a custody battle at the time? Lynne putting all of that in her book could have caused Kevin to paint an even worse image of Britney's past **** use. I'm not saying it's 100% true, I just don't know why someone would make all of it up. 

42 minutes ago, Martini said:

just bc you don't like what he's saying doesn't mean it's not true :bedtime:

IMO the things he's saying and dating back to are way too specific and odd to be totally made up. Can't wait for the rest of the tea to spilled at midnight :demi:

People dont believe it because its clearly bullshit, not because they dont want to believe it. You probably want to believe it because its juicy and that you dont feel regret about wasting that money.

I believe it. I have/had a few friends of friends that worked in showbiz back in the day and they would spill to me that Britney was constantly high on ***** like coke and ecstasy from the age of 17. The whole virginity thing -- most stans are aware that she lost it to Reg back at what, 14?? Reg, himself basically admitted to it on a VH1 Special back in 2005 or smth. We all know she flirted and eventually had *** with JT until they decided to make it official in 2000. The only thing that strikes unusual to me is how she fell in love with a Swedish DJ but I wouldn't be surprised if it were true.

• Super Mods

I don’t know, isn’t it when things are too specific means that it’s a lie? At least that’s what I heard when trying to see if a person is lying since it would sound rehearsed and liars throw in details to make their stories appear more believable.

I definitely don't doubt that Brit dabbled in "party *****" early in her career (she clearly was into it throughout the K-Fed era haha) and I also don't doubt that she wasn't a virgin (that was PR heaven and they knew exactly what they were doing when they began marketing her as such) but I don't really see Lynne encouraging her to sleep with Reg and I don't think her label would have sat by and watched (or Fe, for that matter) if she was hardcore into ***** as early as the BOMT sessions. That would have been extremely risky and totally against the image they were cultivating. I don't think they would have taken that risk with someone who was under a development deal, not even a full-on contract at that point. An established, older, proven star, sure. But 16-year-old unknown, totally green Britney? Probably not. Who knows though, I could be totally off base! I just don't buy all of what he's selling ;)

2 hours ago, VeryCool said:

https://i68.tinypic.com/28j8jnr.jpg

https://i63.tinypic.com/eiuj28.jpg 

---

Don't you think it's at all possible Lynne could have pulled the stuff from her book since Britney was dealing with a custody battle at the time? Lynne putting all of that in her book could have caused Kevin to paint an even worse image of Britney's past **** use. I'm not saying it's 100% true, I just don't know why someone would make all of it up. 

LMAO, those things were made up the same way there's hundreds of FAKE NEWS circulating around the internet are made up- to gain viewers, to lure people to read articles - the same way magazines lie with "secret sources" and make-up whatever they want to. Only one person had to write a fake article and if that thing blew up somehow (was shared enough), other internet web sources just copied pasted and re-told the story that Lynne was going to write lots of **** going down behind the scenes. Then, the book comes out - and there's nothing. Unfortunately, to this day I read people on the internet (even some on exhale) being confused and saying - oh but no, she lost her virginity when she was 14, Lynne's book is the proof! 

I don't think she lost her virginity when she was 14. Nobody has ever said that, so I trust that she lost it to Justin. Yes, we have gotten a lot of proof that Brit has lied from time to time, but we never caught her lying at that time, nor did we see her party and there were none photographs taken where she was behaving out of her character (that we know of). Yes, she was sexing it up on photo shoots/videos, but she kinda admitted (even on interviews) that on stage she's a different person. Then whenever an interview or a behind-the-scenes was happening, what was she doing? On Slave 4 u she was complaining because of the **** scene, on oops I did it again she was being shy and talking about the hot guys in the background (and she was like the hottest thing out there). So, everything that I read that this guy would be spilling does not sound like anything that Brit would do back in those days when she was young. Besides, her reputation back then would have been shredded if she was actually pursuing this whole image in the front, and actually doing all those stuff in the back - because people would have actually talked. Nobody ever said anything like that - and that was the difficulty of the battle (of the people that wanted to tear her down). They had nothing to tear her down for, before her infidelity to Justin, and her starting to act trashy with K-Fed.

Ok, sorry I didn't know she did meet them.

Having listened to the whole thing ( a link is embedded at the top) there was a lot of 'erms' and 'ums' by the man and he tended to use two sources for all his information about Britney at school. Most is bullshit.

He's talking of Britney having a whirlwind romance in Sweden. Britney was only in Sweden for 10 days.

As for Reg Jones being rich... is this the first we've heard of it. His fb profile says hes a warehouse supervisor.

Archived