New podcast spills all of the tea on Britney's early life + more

VeryCool

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would not be surprised if Britney dabbled in ***** when she was younger. In fact, I'd be more surprised if she *didn't*. I would consider myself a good girl. I don't have a record or roll with a bad crowd. But even I have done *some* ***** on occasion in the past, at parties and stuff. It's fairly normal for young people to experiment, and it's even more common in the entertainment industry. Sure, she was always super busy, but I know some really academically driven students with insane schedules who party like animals during breaks and whatnot. And I don't know why anyone cares about her past virginity status in 2018. True or false, it was a stupid gimmick and a stupid thing for people to even ask her in the first place. What stupid things to create rumors or even talk about. None of this sounds out of the ordinary for a young person...

42 minutes ago, CloseMyEyes1457 said:

LMAO, those things were made up the same way there's hundreds of FAKE NEWS circulating around the internet are made up- to gain viewers, to lure people to read articles - the same way magazines lie with "secret sources" and make-up whatever they want to. Only one person had to write a fake article and if that thing blew up somehow (was shared enough), other internet web sources just copied pasted and re-told the story that Lynne was going to write lots of **** going down behind the scenes. Then, the book comes out - and there's nothing. Unfortunately, to this day I read people on the internet (even some on exhale) being confused and saying - oh but no, she lost her virginity when she was 14, Lynne's book is the proof! 

I don't think she lost her virginity when she was 14. Nobody has ever said that, so I trust that she lost it to Justin. Yes, we have gotten a lot of proof that Brit has lied from time to time, but we never caught her lying at that time, nor did we see her party and there were none photographs taken where she was behaving out of her character (that we know of). Yes, she was sexing it up on photo shoots/videos, but she kinda admitted (even on interviews) that on stage she's a different person. Then whenever an interview or a behind-the-scenes was happening, what was she doing? On Slave 4 u she was complaining because of the **** scene, on oops I did it again she was being shy and talking about the hot guys in the background (and she was like the hottest thing out there). So, everything that I read that this guy would be spilling does not sound like anything that Brit would do back in those days when she was young. Besides, her reputation back then would have been shredded if she was actually pursuing this whole image in the front, and actually doing all those stuff in the back - because people would have actually talked. Nobody ever said anything like that - and that was the difficulty of the battle (of the people that wanted to tear her down). They had nothing to tear her down for, before her infidelity to Justin, and her starting to act trashy with K-Fed.

I'm not necessarily saying all of it is true, I'm just saying to think objectively about it. It's clear that you're willing to believe what Britney and her team say without really questioning it. Britney and most celebrities have a team of high-powered publicists and managers who media train them to fit a narrative that they all agree on - and Britney's team wanted to sell her as a squeaky-clean school girl. We don't know what she was doing at 16 and it doesn't matter, but I do find it funny that people think she just sat around knitting and reading the Bible in between tour dates and recording sessions. If she drank and partied, good for her -- but maybe the good girl image they tried to craft for her caused a lot of the rebellion she exhibited later on in life.

Also, earlier this year Reg Jones sold a leather bra Britney wore at 14 with a photo of her wearing it. If you think that Britney and her boyfriend were just taking **** pictures but not having ***, well, how sweet. The thing you have to realize is that Britney's never going to come out and just confirm stuff for the hell of it, but that doesn't mean it's not true. And it doesn't matter either way. It's fun to hear another side, that's all. 

I'm sure it's fake. :brityawning:

She was a sweet teenager, hard-working, shy, romantic and focused on her career. People always wanted to believe she was this **** and *** addict, but honestly we all know she's all about love, candles, butterflies and flowers. :gloss:

She experienced with excessive partying and possibly ***** only when Chaoticney, 2007ney were there, true fans know that.

3 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

Enty is known to be a bit of a liar, I wouldn't pay to listen to this. One of the sites (Was it gossip rocks) exposed him and he isn't even an entertainment lawyer.

Britneys first boyfriend Reg was the same age as her, not 4 years older.

This sounds way too sensational I am not buying it. Also, I’m pretty sure Reg Jones was four years older than her because i remember at the time she was a freshman in high school and he was a senior. And he was Bryan’s friend originally.

Like, Britney was the most photographed and sought after celebrity at her prime, and every single mundane details about her life was leaked to the press. There wasn’t anything she did that didn’t escape to the press. And there were plenty of wild rumors about her life circulating the tabloids, so why are we just now hearing about these new details? It doesn’t feel right to be honest, it’s every suspect. 

43 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

He's talking of Britney having a whirlwind romance in Sweden. Britney was only in Sweden for 10 days.

As for Reg Jones being rich... is this the first we've heard of it. His fb profile says hes a warehouse supervisor.

Not only did she spend just ten days in Sweden, she was way too busy to do anything but record in the studio. I mean, Max Martin always said how they had to get her album finished in such a short amount of time that she pretty much didn’t get to see any of Sweden. Didn’t he talk about how she would be so dedicated that she would work for stretches without eating?

This is probably fake and made up based on stuff that we heard of her from the early days. Fact is, she DID ***** when she was 17 and went clubbing while underage, both admitted by herself during interviews (talking about weed on Jonathan Ross 2016 and talking about clubbing underage on CD UK 2003).

Also, I'm almost 100% sure the whole virginity thing was PR. Wether she was or not, it's none of our bussiness and it shouldn't have been back in the day.

Jonathan Ross, talking about doing weed when she was 17:

10 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

Ok, sorry I didn't know she did meet them.

Having listened to the whole thing ( a link is embedded at the top) there was a lot of 'erms' and 'ums' by the man and he tended to use two sources for all his information about Britney at school. Most is bullshit.

He's talking of Britney having a whirlwind romance in Sweden. Britney was only in Sweden for 10 days.

As for Reg Jones being rich... is this the first we've heard of it. His fb profile says hes a warehouse supervisor.

imma need you to link me to that fb profile! :jj:

2 truths and a lie. I don't know why folks here dispute the **** charges - we know she did them and that's why she lost custody of her kids and KFed has them. The court docs explicitly state she is a habitual user. Her backstage requests and bans on this issue also indicate she's a recovering addict. Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Whitney Houston, etc. all have/still use and it's a problem in the industry. 

But much like who she had *** with... WHO CARES? Seriously, why is a woman having *** such a hot topic? Why is virginity such a big deal? It really isn't.  It's just a piece of damn skin covering an opening.  Some women aren't even born with them!  Get over it and stop putting some kind of morality on to it or value. A woman's worth is not related to her ****** organs. Moreover, if she chose to work on her second virginity (aka be chaste) that's up to her. Some girls don't get a choice and are forced in to ****** activities at a young age then choose to become chaste and have *** later on their own terms.

I'm disgusted at this 'podcast' because it tries to demonize Britney who has already moved on. I think it's high time we let these topics go and let someone evolve and grow without the constant reminder of their past.

14 hours ago, VeryCool said:

I'm not necessarily saying all of it is true, I'm just saying to think objectively about it. It's clear that you're willing to believe what Britney and her team say without really questioning it. Britney and most celebrities have a team of high-powered publicists and managers who media train them to fit a narrative that they all agree on - and Britney's team wanted to sell her as a squeaky-clean school girl. We don't know what she was doing at 16 and it doesn't matter, but I do find it funny that people think she just sat around knitting and reading the Bible in between tour dates and recording sessions. If she drank and partied, good for her -- but maybe the good girl image they tried to craft for her caused a lot of the rebellion she exhibited later on in life.

Also, earlier this year Reg Jones sold a leather bra Britney wore at 14 with a photo of her wearing it. If you think that Britney and her boyfriend were just taking **** pictures but not having ***, well, how sweet. The thing you have to realize is that Britney's never going to come out and just confirm stuff for the hell of it, but that doesn't mean it's not true. And it doesn't matter either way. It's fun to hear another side, that's all. 

I am willing to believe what I think is true, not according to her team, but according to everything that surrounds it (interviews, behind-the-scenes, music videos, pictures and tabloids). That's why I don't believe one bit in Beyonce's creativity and writing credits (but I do believe in her giving 105% dedication to everything). That's why I didn't believe Gaga when she was talking about how those costumes were truly her, but I do believe her about feeling lonely and when she has opened up she seemed more genuine. I can see fine through the media and bullshit. But even her character now doesn't correspond to any of that - if you ask me why? Because she can't seem to remember **** and is god-awful at lying/acting because she never knows how to add details to the lies. So I really doubt she had a whole image orchestrated for her which she thoroughly remembered and got into character oh so well for every single f**king interview and behind-the-scenes she was taped for.

I can't know for sure what she was doing at the end because I am not Britney, but I did not suggest that she was squeaky clean, just that nothing about this podcast seemed sincere.

P.S. I'm gay and I got naked with a few guys before eventually going through to have *** for the first time.

It's so sweet of you to generalize that once you get a girl to a bra, you are for sure already f**king her

lol hey listen, the boyfriend thing might be true idk but the E and Coke story got me laughing. I've been there and let me tell ya, it's not something that you can hide that easily. It shows. Idk how to explain it but it's definitely one of those things you can tell once you've been around people high on coke or E. I'm sure she's been on coke or something else like **** around her prime years but baby Britney wasn't on any of that. Pot? Probably, but I don't even consider marihuana a big deal these days… 

1 minute ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Did you read the book? I've thought about ordering it but figured it was all a PR stunt to clean her image 

No, just a few pages online. I remember reading about her childhood and her alcoholic father. I know the Reg Jones' story's fake because someone who read the book dennied it in some forum. Unfortunately the media took it as true and wrote articles about her losing her virginity at 14, and the source was Lynne's book :orangu:

5 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

No, just a few pages online. I remember reading about her childhood and her alcoholic father. I know the Reg Jones' story's fake because someone who read the book dennied it in some forum. Unfortunately the media took it as true and wrote articles about her losing her virginity at 14, and the source was Lynne's book :orangu:

If you're looking for a good read you should get 'Inside the Dream', I found it at a used book store years ago and it really is an amazing read about her life from birth till Circus tour. It's a book that ALL of exhale should read (especially with how frustrated everyone is lately). Anyone who has fallen out of love with her would remember why they loved her to begin with.

I'm always promoting that book on here, I should be on the authors payroll:whatitellu:

To be fair I don’t think she was ever on ***** like this guy claims except maybe for 2004. I am not sure how true the sources are, but I’ve seen an article that claims her **** tests in 2007 were negative, possibly meaning she never did them not even during that time. The only ***** we are sure she tried and we sometimes still see her around with are cigarettes, which we know she probably doesn’t do that frequently.

5 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

If you're looking for a good read you should get 'Inside the Dream', I found it at a used book store years ago and it really is an amazing read about her life from birth till Circus tour. It's a book that ALL of exhale should read (especially with how frustrated everyone is lately). Anyone who has fallen out of love with her would remember why they loved her to begin with.

I'm always promoting that book on here, I should be on the authors payroll:whatitellu:

Good to know, thanks. This place is too negative lately, like extra negative. We need to read that book asap :jackk:

Archived