New podcast spills all of the tea on Britney's early life + more

VeryCool

5 minutes ago, vzlafan said:

I don't gonna say abouts its true or false. 

About ***** and this stuff, its almost impossible have a schedule like britney got it in 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003,and early 2004  and also do high dosis of ***** without looking bad, or doing bad performance in the case of girls , just like amy winehouse. 

It's more plausible to imagine someone needing ***** to work on that schedule. According to her biography a lot of fans like here, 'inside britney', she was on anxiety medication even at 18.  Either way it's none of our buisness. 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

It's more plausible to imagine someone needing ***** to work on that schedule. According to her biography a lot of fans like here, 'inside britney', she was on anxiety medication even at 18.  Either way it's none of our buisness. 

Yes, but i don't think highest dosis , i mean that was TV ERA, planes, autographs at album launch, awards , i could believe a little bit, but high dosis its like to cancel a concert. 

We all know Britney experimented with ***** 

16 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I dont think this is true especially the ones about her falling for a Sweden DJ and doing coke at 16

I mean Britney may have done some questionable things but her falling for some random dj and doing coke with some dudes

at 15-16 is just ridiculous!

I believe it. I’m a recording artist & in many sessions ***** & alcohol are provided because most producers use them to stay focused & in tune with the music. Coke especially

2 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Im not a tard looking at dates. And it literally says in the book that lynne told her to do it. While britney was naked in her bath tub. I have the book as well

You are absolutely lying, there is nothing in the book at all about Britney's virginity. The damage an article from 07 can do, ppl repeating this ovvvver and over. I have the book and it says nothing of the sort.

14 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Brian and his gf at the time we’re taking Britney at 14 to get drunk in new Orlleans so i think she always liked to drink and dabble in *****. Hell i was experimenting with coke at 17 and i was a nobody. 

Im screaming! This is facts! I was drinking and experimenting since 14, as were all my friends

1 hour ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

But it doesn't. Post screen grabs and the page number etc. It absolutely does not. Why would actual Britney fans spread these lies?

Sorry im not reading that **** book again just because u didnt catch the part were she says" brit was in my bathtab, one of those step into tubs where she could stretch out, and i told her to go **** reggie so she was ready for what was to come to her" or however the sentence was worded. 

9 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Sorry im not reading that **** book again just because u didnt catch the part were she says" brit was in my bathtab, one of those step into tubs where she could stretch out, and i told her to go **** reggie so she was ready for what was to come to her" or however the sentence was worded. 

Because that sounds like something Lynne would say, a god fearing Southern Baptist woman would say that. The book was co written by a religious author and helped published by Lou who as we know is also a religious obsessive lol, it would never have been published by them if it had profanity/*** in it.

That's a lie and you know it.

Also have you seen the spears family home listing online, there is one tiny bathtub it looks like someone installed in 1950.

12 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Lmao you are so full of sh-t. :surejan: REG said something about Britney being in his bathtub in one of those dodgy, weirdo, sleazey documentary's that popped up around 05-ish but Lynne never said anything like that, as if Lynne is going to write that in her book, wtf are you on lmao? :brityawning: You're confusing what Reg said and mixing it up thinking Lynne wrote it when she never did.

17 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

I just flipped through the entire book, page by page, dont know why because I knew you were lying, I've read it 3 times..  it really doesnt say that, maybe you should actually read it again instead of spreading hate and lies...

17 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

I have the book and it absolutely does not say that in the book and the fact that your even  not willing post a screen shot of that so-called part PROVES your lying!!

Archived