Disturbing. Co conservator wants more money for keeping her from temptations

jokobish

She needs to be in the C-ship so she can have all the people around doing the dirty work. I don't believe for a second that she has "no control" over her life. The only reason Barney was nice in the past is because the public knew she wasn't talented and they would have ripped her apart if she opened her mouth and acted cocky. She HAD to put on a nice face in public so that people will forgive and excuse her. It's only her new fans that put her pathetic *** on a pedestal and let her get away with all that she's doing. Her older fans would have NEVER done that. She used to give her best back then and people criticized her. Imagine if she was doing what she's doing now. Instead, she's just getting more money while milking her fans stupid. 

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i mean i understand having a financial conversatorship for her huge estate, she is a public person and most likely attracts a lot of vultures who traget her money. on top of it she has mental issues which makes the whole thing worse. but the personal conversatorship is just unwarranted. mentally ill people work all the time. of course there are those with severe mental illness who don't, but britney doesn't seem to be in this category or she wouldn't be able to tour, do xfactor and god knows what else she did for the past decade. but being kept in a conversatorship would be bad for anyone. how will she ever learn to do do things on her own? like y'all said she can barely put sentences together and seems to be really afraid in general nowadays and like she doesn't know whats going on most of the time. she regressed to being a child instead of the 37 year old woman she is. it's just disgusting.

As another member said, the PDF of the documents is attached to the article and folks should read it before they respond. Britney’s estate was in ruins before Circus and completely mismanaged. She continues to work to pay off her various debts, a mortgage on her home, has had many legal problems with previous contracts and persons (moochers), a lot of blackmail threats, and is a recovering **** addict. She was, and still is, very much unfit to run her life. It seems Britney nearly torpedoed her legacy and would have been a broke joke if folks didn’t step in and save her from herself. It seems that despite she consistently tests people and is difficult to work with. Basically, she acts like a child, and so I don’t believe this guy’s request is unreasonable, but it’s also telling. I feel bad for Britney that she squandered her wealth, health, and talents and is in this kind of slave-like conversatorship. There were high-stakes consequences to the games she played and she will have to pay for a long time.

On 10/19/2018 at 3:41 PM, ralphcornio said:

This is bound to be false - She's gonna earn 40 million just with Domination, just imagine the last 10 years - even having to pay her Team :brityawning:

On 10/19/2018 at 3:33 PM, Martini said:

This article says her estate is worth only $20 million I thought it was way more :thinkney:

The conservatorship manages only PART OF HER ESTATE, not all of it. 

On 10/19/2018 at 5:14 PM, I Always Sing Live said:

if she's so unstable that she has to be under a conservatorship then why is she performing? :juggingu:

but IMO it's pretty clear why she succumbs, it's so that she can see her boys.. :yeaok: let's just wait for her kids to turn 18 and then see what happens.. :heresthetea:

This is literally what I'm waiting for

On 10/20/2018 at 5:40 AM, The Greatest Show said:

the Cship protects her from legal issues.. and judging by Britneys behaviour she isnt "right" in the head and she probably needs it. Keep in mind that she and her team are trying their hardest to make her seem like she is fully ok and she still isnt fooling anyone. Something is off with her and there is a reason why she is still under the Cship.

The show goes on as it has been for years

With her kids a lot

Outside of canceling shows when she injured her ankle in 2015 and to perform at the MTV VMA in 2016,  She's never had to cancel any shows for these "alledged" mental issues that folks think she has.

The show moves on

On 10/20/2018 at 10:46 AM, Spearsfan said:

My main problem with Britney fans is they put Britney in situations that make her seem like she is trying. Therefore earns a credit or responsible doubt. 

Which she doesn’t do. 

For example, the statement about the past. It’s good to live in the moment and look for happiness but Britney by her own words doesn’t address the past. She acts like it didn’t happen. How is that a sign that she wants to heal? That shows the opposite in my mind. 

I guess we don’t know what she is doing but it doesn’t seem like she is working on any of her problems. They all are related. 

She could work with a therapists on her anxiety and by doing that improving interactions with fans, with court officials. It could lead to many great things in all aspects. Instead she seems to be getting worse. 

How about stop speaking on things you know nothing about concerning her like that.

Accept that Britney does not owe the public her personal business

2 hours ago, Scrappy said:

As another member said, the PDF of the documents is attached to the article and folks should read it before they respond. Britney’s estate was in ruins before Circus and completely mismanaged. She continues to work to pay off her various debts, a mortgage on her home, has had many legal problems with previous contracts and persons (moochers), a lot of blackmail threats, and is a recovering **** addict. She was, and still is, very much unfit to run her life. It seems Britney nearly torpedoed her legacy and would have been a broke joke if folks didn’t step in and save her from herself. It seems that despite she consistently tests people and is difficult to work with. Basically, she acts like a child, and so I don’t believe this guy’s request is unreasonable, but it’s also telling. I feel bad for Britney that she squandered her wealth, health, and talents and is in this kind of slave-like conversatorship. There were high-stakes consequences to the games she played and she will have to pay for a long time.

Please correct yourself

Anybody who has ever worked for and with Britney has always had a great experience with her, so what are you talking about on her being difficult to work with because no such reports exist.

52 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Please correct yourself

Anybody who has ever worked for and with Britney has always had a great experience with her, so what are you talking about on her being difficult to work with because no such reports exist.

Yeah the people who recorded Blakcout and Britney Jean, her cosume slaves in Vegas and Brian Freidman didnt think she was that easy to work with. Friendly and nice sure but lazy.

4 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Who are the folks who spoke bad on her for Blackout and BJ

Consume slave???

Danja said that Britney was too lazy to record backing vocals for Blackout and didnt want to stay long and BJ speaks for itself but Im pretty sure I have heard quotes about Britney not wanting to record more vocals and leaving earlier than expected.

3 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Danja said that Britney was too lazy to record backing vocals for Blackout and didnt want to stay long and BJ speaks for itself but Im pretty sure I have heard quotes about Britney not wanting to record more vocals and leaving earlier than expected.

None of that proves that she's difficult to work because Danja speaks nicely of Britney 

5 hours ago, Scrappy said:

That's not what the PDF says.

It says that by 2013 she had already made so much money that "in the near future" she would be able to retire and still maintain her current lifestyle without having to work another day for the rest of her life.

Archived