Disturbing. Co conservator wants more money for keeping her from temptations

jokobish

10 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

Yup, and she is still making hundreds of thousands of dollars a month from fragrance royalties. (Essentially from her Fantasy line alone)

Now is that money mostly going to her or her different managers?  I don't know.  But that money is pouring in to someone.

If she 'retired' and cut all/most of her managers, then I would assume that would mostly be going to her.

Remember when Brand Sense had to sue Jamie because he tried to weasel out of her legal contract with them?

https://www.tmz.com/2012/02/17/britney-spears-perfume-lawsuit-settled-brand-sense/

And let's not forget that Jamie makes a 2% cut of her tours...which amounts to millions of dollars:

https://www.tmz.com/2011/09/27/britney-spears-dad-jamie-spears-larry-rudolph-manager-conservator-tour-manager-seven-figure-deal-femme-fatale-tour/

I can't find articles about Jamie being tour manager for Vegas...but I'm pretty sure it's a role that continues into the present day.

So it's not just her managers making coin...It's her conservator as well.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if i have to choose between half assing circus britney or spastic tics britney with smudged panda make up birdnest hair and outfits borrowed from the old clothing collection doing *** explosions, knee taps and fart airing as "choreo" i think its clear which one ill take :jj:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

option C: not buying a ticket for either one :jj:

Spoiler

:jj:

She’s up and down with her performances she’s goes from being on fire to being stiff then back to being on fire again it’s really weird tbh.

Circus era - some good performances xfactor, bambi awards and majority of tour dates she was doing great. 

FF era - promo performances were stiff and no passion, tour some good dates some bad. 

BJ - Work ***** was average on POM first round then she was killing it. 

Glory - she got that passion back again and was bringing it. 

POM tour - Some dates better then others

1 minute ago, Dirk said:

of course, she wanted to go home.

this is just a filler show, the last pom show that it actually doesn't feel like the last one, the last one was Blackpool where she got emotional, this is just a mess and a side show

she just want to go home, her family was there, of course it's better to have fun and eat with them instead of being on stage with those messy outfits and everything.

:jj:

Sis, she's talking about 2008 circusney.

3 minutes ago, Dirk said:

of course, she wanted to go home.

this is just a filler show, the last pom show that it actually doesn't feel like the last one, the last one was Blackpool where she got emotional, this is just a mess and a side show

she just want to go home, her family was there, of course it's better to have fun and eat with them instead of being on stage with those messy outfits and everything.

:gloria:

9 hours ago, jennyj said:

This is true! Though, we also have to remember she barely gets any of that money.  Most of her money goes to her father, her team, her label, the residency management, the various creative teams and agencies involved, and the venue.  But I do agree, based on her legacy alone, I'm sure she's worth way more that. I'm so fed up of all these people mooching off of her and controlling her, when she's definitely more than capable. I don't know how she can remain happy like that, but I'm glad she at least 'appears' to be in a comfortable place, at least on her personal insta photos/vids.

Her team of employees do not take in more than Britney 

9 hours ago, Via Infinito said:

the conservatorship is definitely set up with these goals in mind:

1. protect her from ***** and alcohol

2. running all her finance and investments ( due to her reckless spending back in the days)

3. protecting her from legal troubles and suing

4. protect her privacy regarding her medical issues ( it's amazing that we still don't know what medical condition she has)

I highly doubt it's as malicious as y'all make it out to be.

the bubble is providing her stability and structure, yah it's boring but it's better than her being free and reckless ruin all her monies and doing *****/ making bad decisions.

Plus with all the millions that she's making, plus all the passive income from the estate, the monies she pays out to all these people are just a tiny tiny fraction.

She/ her family are clearing paying these monies to protect her financially and legally.

If she truly wants to retire, she can easily make a lot of people redundant aka managers, stylists, bodyguards, and literally do nothing for the rest of her life and just use her royalties to pay the conservatorship.

She's working because she wants to, she's just taking it easy. 

Because it's none of our business what her medical condition  is.  She obviously does not want us to know.

22 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

She's never had to cancel any shows for these "alledged" mental issues that folks think she has.

then explain why she is in a conversatorship designed for the gravelly mentally ill and/or elderly people who can't care for themselves anymore? lol how delulu can u get :cuteneylaugh: accept it, britney apparently can't care for herself unless there are people there who make sure she does (and not even they do a good job, looking at how she goes on stage and keep embarrasses herself 24/7 whenever there is an event she attends she could give 0 ***** about).

1 hour ago, g u i l t y said:

then explain why she is in a conversatorship designed for the gravelly mentally ill and/or elderly people who can't care for themselves anymore? lol how delulu can u get :cuteneylaugh: accept it, britney apparently can't care for herself unless there are people there who make sure she does (and not even they do a good job, looking at how she goes on stage and keep embarrasses herself 24/7 whenever there is an event she attends she could give 0 ***** about).

She handled business as usual

How does any of those examples you listed show that she cant care for herself?

1 hour ago, Winter _90 said:

I repeat a conservatorship is for serious cases.Britney did nothing bad or serious.She hurt herself,That 's all a bad time!.I´m sorry but I think it's real abuse what they are doing.

i don't think it's that black and white, like i said before. i def think she has mental issues like many other people do but at the same time keeping her in a personal conversatorship forever is way too harsh and ****** up. a lot of people say that she could end it if she really wanted to, but she seems to like it that she has no responsibilites anymore.

19 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

She handled business as usual

How does any of those examples you listed show that she cant care for herself?

what business? the business her team of handlers and lawyers help her run? how naive are u loool u must be trolling at this point.

Archived