Disturbing. Co conservator wants more money for keeping her from temptations

jokobish

1 hour ago, g u i l t y said:

i don't think it's that black and white, like i said before. i def think she has mental issues like many other people do but at the same time keeping her in a personal conversatorship forever is way too harsh and ****** up. a lot of people say that she could end it if she really wanted to, but she seems to like it that she has no responsibilites anymore.

Yes, of course everything is not black and white .For me a conversatorship is for serious cases.I don't understand the American laws because each country is different and I can not debate.I would love Britney to be treated as any person deserves.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, CrAzAY said:

? This is miles better than Pom.

Granted at the time I thought britney forgot how to dance during circus. But looking back now compared to Pom, there’s still a semblance of primney there. The attitude is there, the face is there, the *** is there. I’d take cricusney over pomney any day.

:mhmnod:

Attitude? She looked miserable the whole time. The Circus performance was even worse, it was like she took tranquilizers before performing :wyd:

4 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Remember when Brand Sense had to sue Jamie because he tried to weasel out of her legal contract with them?

https://www.tmz.com/2012/02/17/britney-spears-perfume-lawsuit-settled-brand-sense/

And let's not forget that Jamie makes a 2% cut of her tours...which amounts to millions of dollars:

https://www.tmz.com/2011/09/27/britney-spears-dad-jamie-spears-larry-rudolph-manager-conservator-tour-manager-seven-figure-deal-femme-fatale-tour/

I can't find articles about Jamie being tour manager for Vegas...but I'm pretty sure it's a role that continues into the present day.

So it's not just her managers making coin...It's her conservator as well.

The only positive thing from all these documents is that we pretty much know for sure, that if she retired today and never worked again, she would live comfortably for the rest of her life.

If this was the case in 2013, it's definitely the case in 2018 when she has made many more millions since her first Vegas residency.

The negative is that she is simply making money for other people at this point;  which arguably explains her understandable non-nonchalant attitude. 

I prefer this over her spastic moves and touching her hair sorry. There is not much dancing but at least she's not doing weird stuff. Plus she looks great, she has her old face, and i can't really explain it but she has charisma, something she lost these last few years no matter how energy she puts into her performances.

14 hours ago, car said:

I dont understand how anybody thinks this is better than POM. She had no energy and was dead. POMney slays the energy. Billboard awards are the result of POMney, VMAs (even tho not a good return performance- still a decent performance) are the result of POMney. She is actually MOVING. 

i personally don't like the pom show because its a sexed themed show. she's being doing *** kitty concept forever and that's feaking boring in 2018. to me at least.

pom has more movement yes it does. we can't say she doesn't dance anymore but her performance skills in pom are terrible. the energy is good but she just don't bother in moving her lips sometimes.

at the end of the day she stills being talked. lol

1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

She acted like currentney though. Some dates were lazy, in others she looked messy af and she also destroyed or mixed her outfits making them very unflattering. 

Some dates were lazy but overall the show was solid. 

For certain songs, not every song each show was different. Certain outfits here and there. 

Britney in Circus still was "normal Britney," she just refused to dance. She didn't spastically touch her hair, or seem to be in a constant state of disconnection. She had moments where she was "normal Britney," still. :clap1:

However, something clearly was deep inside her that was just waiting to overtake her...

(@ 2:16)

A total level of disconnection had not yet taken her but she was already showing signs...

It is widely reported that during Femme Fattale, she suffered another breakdown, but this one was not known to the public. Her medications changed and she looked differently and seemed to have completely lost the spark she used to have. :clap1:

Now we have POMney. It seems that she has completely disconnected from her old self entirely and there is no going back. She was whispering to herself to calm down on the Ellen show, she said she was scared backstage and had to walk away, she was distant and vacant the entire time she was on American Idol. :clap1:

She is not accessing normal human capabilities........ She is living in a constant state of disconnection.......... Her dancing is robotic and she constantly fidgets, messes with her hair, and what looks like to be answering the call of some other beat rather than the actual music...

:clap1:

When and where did this happen??? Discuss

Archived