Disturbing. Co conservator wants more money for keeping her from temptations

jokobish

I don’t think she’s capable of being on her own without it 

she doesn’t seem right 

i always feel like she has all these boyfriends so that they look after her and keep her focused. I think that’s why she was so miserable on POMT as Sam wasn’t there. I wouldn’t be surprised if he was on payroll too 

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Lauralicious1 said:

I don’t think she’s capable of being on her own without it 

she doesn’t seem right 

i always feel like she has all these boyfriends so that they look after her and keep her focused. I think that’s why she was so miserable on POMT as Sam wasn’t there. I wouldn’t be surprised if he was on payroll too 

I totally agree. 

Imagine if Britney came back after her breakdown the same she was during her prime. I would totally think the cship was a money bank. She wouldn’t still be in it

But

Britney is not okay. These last five years has proved that more than ever. The same ppl that want her out of the cship defend her not being able to form a sentence. I mean :whatitellu:

16 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

they need to have a reason to not trust her and proof. She has been in the cship for a decade and the court knows that, the Cship on its own is not a reason to take her kids away, neither is her saying "I dont want to perform for the next decade".  It doesnt proove that she cant take care of herself it just prooves that she has enough money to not have to do something she doesnt want to do. Britney could easily say that she is earning enough on perfume and that she wants to expand her brand a la Jessica Simpson.  Also her kids are now old enough to be asked about their mom and will be able to say that she is great and not a problem.

I'm just trying to make sense of the whole thing.. like.. what other reason would there be for her to stay under the conservatorship? I don't get it.. :yeaok:

1 minute ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I guess.. but can't she pay people to do that for her without a cship? :yeaok:

the Cship protects her from legal issues.. and judging by Britneys behaviour she isnt "right" in the head and she probably needs it. Keep in mind that she and her team are trying their hardest to make her seem like she is fully ok and she still isnt fooling anyone. Something is off with her and there is a reason why she is still under the Cship.

17 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Her team of employees and her family does not live of her like that

I think her brother and father work for her

She pays for her mothers house and gives her $2,000 a month. 

Her sister is the only one not funded by her, but they're always going to the florida condo britney bought for herself then gifted to them.

The news article about Andrew Wallet yesterday was interesting as it pretty much said that Britney had blown nearly all of her money by 2008. 

If you remember her activity even before 2007, in 2004/5/6 she was recklessly spending - going to view houses and buying them on the spot with all the art and furniture as extra. She had multiple mortgages on million dollar homes at once.

She was going to car dealerships and buying a new car all the time, even buying a Ferrari at one point. 

Just interesting though.

5 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

I totally agree. 

Imagine if Britney came back after her breakdown the same she was during her prime. I would totally think the cship was a money bank. She wouldn’t still be in it

But

Britney is not okay. These last five years has proved that more than ever. The same ppl that want her out of the cship defend her not being able to form a sentence. I mean :whatitellu:

15 minutes ago, P'NutButterney said:

She's the cash cow and the people around her have made her feel she can't live without them now. She's likely reverted back to a childlike state as her life is so monotonous. 

I think these two statements are simultaneously true at the same time.

She is not okay, and needs the c-ship. But they've got her convinced she can't live without them and has reverted to a childlike state (or never quite recovered from being in a childlike state) because of their consistent control.

I'd love to see her freed from the c-ship and just retire. Right this moment. And then return to show business in a couple of years if and when she feels the time is right.

2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

As in, they're keeping the personal c-ship there for the sole purpose of maintaining the money machine.

So put an end to the money machine. Stop it. Let her be free and heal on her own time. And then if she wants a career later on, allow her to fight for that career on her own.

My main problem with Britney fans is they put Britney in situations that make her seem like she is trying. Therefore earns a credit or responsible doubt. 

Which she doesn’t do. 

For example, the statement about the past. It’s good to live in the moment and look for happiness but Britney by her own words doesn’t address the past. She acts like it didn’t happen. How is that a sign that she wants to heal? That shows the opposite in my mind. 

I guess we don’t know what she is doing but it doesn’t seem like she is working on any of her problems. They all are related. 

She could work with a therapists on her anxiety and by doing that improving interactions with fans, with court officials. It could lead to many great things in all aspects. Instead she seems to be getting worse. 

11 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

My main problem with Britney fans is they put Britney in situations that make her seem like she is trying. Therefore earns a credit or responsible doubt. 

Which she doesn’t do. 

For example, the statement about the past. It’s good to live in the moment and look for happiness but Britney by her own words doesn’t address the past. She acts like it didn’t happen. How is that a sign that she wants to heal? That shows the opposite in my mind. 

I guess we don’t know what she is doing but it doesn’t seem like she is working on any of her problems. They all are related. 

She could work with a therapists on her anxiety and by doing that improving interactions with fans, with court officials. It could lead to many great things in all aspects. Instead she seems to be getting worse. 

exactly. She was a totally normal human being during circus and then turned into a strongly medicated mess and now the last 2 years its "anxiety"  we never hear about her trying to improve or do somehting to help but we constantly see her get worse.

3 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:
3 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

As in, they're keeping the personal c-ship there for the sole purpose of maintaining the money machine.

So put an end to the money machine. Stop it. Let her be free and heal on her own time. And then if she wants a career later on, allow her to fight for that career on her own.

I'd love to see her freed from the c-ship and just retire. Right this moment. And then return to show business in a couple of years if and when she feels the time is right.

2 hours ago, Lilith said:

umm but you just said that she needs the cship bc shes not ok. now u say she needs to be out? hows that gonna work? why would they put an end to the money machine since that's all they care about? and i doubt britney would want to be out of the cship bc she gets more benefits with being in it than without it.

In the lawyer's 2013 declaration, he says "A concerted effort has been made by Declarant to reduce and eliminate liabilities and debts, while increasing the growth of the Conservatee's estate.  Declarant has always had a goal to grow the Conservatee's estate's passive income investments to allow Conservatee the luxury to be able to live comfortably for the rest of her life, without having to work, should she choose to do so.  That goal is achievable in the near future."

https://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Britney-Spears-Estate-Holder-Demands-426K-docs-signed.pdf

This was from FIVE years ago, before her first Vegas residency.  This goal should be achievable by now.

If she was making $737,000 a month during 2007/2008 without working...

https://people.com/celebrity/britney-kevin-financial-details-revealed/

Then that means it was mostly from fragrance royalties, since she didn't write most of her hit songs.  Given that she has several fragrances that remain best-sellers today, she is definitely still making several hundred thousand dollars a month from it and would make more if she cut her managers.

If people are honest, if she needs a routine she could just become a dance teacher.  We all know her continuous performing is to keep others paid, nothing to do with a way to spend time with her kids.  They should stop lying.

2 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

In the lawyer's 2013 declaration, he says "A concerted effort has been made by Declarant to reduce and eliminate liabilities and debts, while increasing the growth of the Conservatee's estate.  Declarant has always had a goal to grow the Conservatee's estate's passive income investments to allow Conservatee the luxury to be able to live comfortably for the rest of her life, without having to work, should she choose to do so.  That goal is achievable in the near future."

https://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Britney-Spears-Estate-Holder-Demands-426K-docs-signed.pdf

This was from FIVE years ago, before her first Vegas residency.  This goal should be achievable by now.

If she was making $737,000 a month during 2007/2008 without working...

https://people.com/celebrity/britney-kevin-financial-details-revealed/

Then that means it was mostly from fragrance royalties, since she didn't write most of her hit songs.  Given that she has several fragrances that remain best-sellers today, she is definitely still making several hundred thousand dollars a month from it and would make more if she cut her managers.

If people are honest, if she needs a routine she could just become a dance teacher.  We all know her continuous performing is to keep others paid, nothing to do with a way to spend time with her kids.  They should stop lying.

dance teacher for small kids sounds good and fun but mabye Britney herself doesnt think thats satisfying?? Maybe she likes doing it every now and again but doesnt want to do it as a permanent job? You all here talk as if you know what Britney thinks and wants. we dont.

She could easily still love making and creating music and being on stage every now and again. She didnt have to sign the new record deal but she did, she didnt have to sign a new residency but she did. Vegas is perfect for her if we are honest,  little travel, very few shows and she doesnt have to run around doing a **** ton of promo. Maybe she likes the way things are going now.... Especially for half a miilion per show.  I mean she said multiple thimes that she loves money.

Archived