Disturbing. Co conservator wants more money for keeping her from temptations

jokobish

This is why I feel bad that everyone rags on her for being uninterested. I get it sucks for us fans, and I see the frustrations but we truly can't even know for sure if she wants to be doing any of this. Sadly, we don't know what goes on behind the scenes. 

Britney seems to have made some peace with her situation, I think it's time exhale does the same. It's not ideal, but I do think it could be much worse :/ 

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Has anyone actually read the document? 

It's refusing to open for me :watrusayin:

5 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

Is she really that vulnerable to *****??.... britney needs a tell all

How many average girls and boys had **** slipped into drink? :magicjohnson:

2 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Britney is NOT a victim any more. She's just a failing human being like the rest of us with a failing career and she's lazy :badthoughts:

lmao I love people who say that she is working because she has to pay so many people... as if she couldnt afford to pay all those people without ever performing again in her life. And then saying that KEVIN will take away visitation. lmao he cant. He would need a very good reason (*****, abuse) to refuse visitation.

1 hour ago, ralphcornio said:

This is bound to be false - She's gonna earn 40 million just with Domination, just imagine the last 10 years - even having to pay her Team :brityawning:

How many dates is she doing for MGM? Their initial release only shows 32 which means only $16mil and I bet she’s getting taxed to heck for that

15 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

lmao I love people who say that she is working because she has to pay so many people... as if she couldnt afford to pay all those people without ever performing again in her life. And then saying that KEVIN will take away visitation. lmao he cant. He would need a very good reason (*****, abuse) to refuse visitation.

Of course Kevin can't personally -- but the court can.

All Kevin and his lawyer have to say is that she's not able to take care of herself, and is in a conservatorship, and that they don't trust her around the children by herself because of that. And boom. She's right back to where she was in 2007.

6 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Of course Kevin can't personally -- but the court can.

All Kevin and his lawyer have to say is that she's not able to take care of herself, and is in a conservatorship, and that they don't trust her around the children by herself because of that. And boom. She's right back to where she was in 2007.

they need to have a reason to not trust her and proof. She has been in the cship for a decade and the court knows that, the Cship on its own is not a reason to take her kids away, neither is her saying "I dont want to perform for the next decade".  It doesnt proove that she cant take care of herself it just prooves that she has enough money to not have to do something she doesnt want to do. Britney could easily say that she is earning enough on perfume and that she wants to expand her brand a la Jessica Simpson.  Also her kids are now old enough to be asked about their mom and will be able to say that she is great and not a problem.

Archived