Disturbing. Co conservator wants more money for keeping her from temptations

jokobish

2 minutes ago, Lilith said:

It's no different than when WE take pictures of our kids with flash on. Don't be so dramatic over a flash they don't even remember. It was Britney's stupid mistake she brought her boys into this situation. Period. They are not scared at all of cameras. Next

Real she was partly guilty but we all know the limits and the paparazzi at that time, not.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Lilith said:

YOU are trying to find excuses!! There is no "MAYBE"s or "IF"s or "BUT"s.

I'm asking you AGAIN. I want an ANSWER! WHAT IS WORSE?

A) FLASHES?
B) BRITNEY PUTTING THEM IN DANGER?

CHOOSE AND TELL ME WHICH ONE IS WORSE. NOW.

I think I have made my opinion clear!Nothing will happen would have happened without the option A.

10 minutes ago, Lilith said:

A) FLASHES?

Woah there’s no need now is there?! You clearly know the answer, everyone knows the answer, she should’ve never ran a red light and she should’ve never drove recklessly whilst she had the kids in the car, or anyone for that matter. **** happened,she clearly wasn’t thinking it through. I’m sure everyone made mistakes like that or even worse in their lives. Thank god everyone is alive and ok, it’s in the past, let’s just get over it.

Y’all need to get over it. Like seeiously, she doesn’t seem to Wanna talk about it, Lets not come up with 1000000000000 theories here. If she is handling it, I hope she’s okay, if not then I do hope she gets the help she needs.

at Ellens show she was literally telling herself to calm down. So I’m just hoping whatever it is she gets through it. Us bitching every other day won’t make a difference

2 hours ago, Lilith said:

No you haven't ! you KNOW the option B is the WORST. But you AVOID TO ADMIT IT!!! And actually no! The flashes SHOULD NEVER be a REASON TO PUT HER OWN CHILDREN IN DANGER. NEVER! It's not an excuse PERIOD. It was her own MISTAKE, her own CHOICE to RUN red lights!!! The paps didn't make her do it! The flashes didn't make her do it! It was her own CHOICE, her own decision, her own FAULT to PUT HER CHILDREN LIVES IN DANGER. What is this pathetic sorry of excuse???

IF she CRASHED HER CAR AND HER CHILDREN DIED WHAT SHE WOULD SAY TO COURT? "IM SORRY SIRRRR IM SORRY I KILLED MY CHILDREN BC OF MY OWN STUPID DECISION BUTTTTT IT WAS THE PAPPPSSS! THEY MADE ME DO IT! ITS THEIR FAULT! PUT THEM IN JAIL NOT ME!!!"

You STILL avoid to answer my question and it's a pu$$y move. Very disappointing. You know it's the option B but you just don't want to admit it.

Do not try to manipule!You want me to say one thing that I will not say. 

First:Became I am nobody to judge her as a mother and nobody should do it.

Second:I did not see that scene ,only the image of tmz and I will not judge because the scene does not moving.

Third:I would have loved that Britney instead of having a self-destructive character it would have liked her to have had  a strong and independent character and the first person who would judge her or hurt her with the topic of her children will sue them before a judge.With this, the topic is given as resolved.

2 hours ago, Lilith said:

A) FLASHES?

B of course is worse, but I dont think options are this simple, it's not black or White, but gray

13 hours ago, Lilith said:

A) FLASHES?

I know I'm not that OP. I can see what the OP's saying about being scared of the flashes, the chaos of the crowd, etc. But the thing is that **** happens when you run red lights or not focusing on your surroundings when you're driving. Could've easily caused an accident or gotten in an accident. So yeah, B would be worse imo.

Archived