Disturbing. Co conservator wants more money for keeping her from temptations

jokobish

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Dirk said:

of course, she wanted to go home.

this is just a filler show, the last pom show that it actually doesn't feel like the last one, the last one was Blackpool where she got emotional, this is just a mess and a side show

she just want to go home, her family was there, of course it's better to have fun and eat with them instead of being on stage with those messy outfits and everything.

I'm SCREAMING

YOU JUST DIDN'T TAKE A LOOK AT THE VIDEO, DID YOU :tifflmao:

:tifflmao:

This question has been asked so many times on Exhale...

She wasn't just smoking weed she was doing hardcore *****, being manipulated by others around her, running around with undiagnosed mental health issues. That's why it wasn't just bad, but terrible. She lost everything- her family, her friends and sanity. 

Her new “friends” and “management” were exploiting her and tipping off paparazzi, literally her entire life was being observed 24/7. She lost custody of her kids. Pretty sure her label had been sabotaging her career since 05 when she  started “rebelling”. I Also believe they were trying to kill her. 

Just now, Explicit said:

This question has been asked so many times on Exhale...

She wasn't just smoking weed she was doing hardcore *****, being manipulated by others around her, running around with undiagnosed mental health issues. That's why it wasn't just bad, but terrible. She lost everything- her family, her friends and sanity. 

Just now, Martini said:

Oh sweetie it was much more than weed are you kidding? :ohreallylol:

Then who gave her the *****? Paris and Lindsay? ANd do they feel shame for ruining the brightest pop star ever to hit the planet who had untold potential ? :decisions:

1 minute ago, Avatar said:

Her new “friends” and “management” were exploiting her and tipping off paparazzi, literally her entire life was being observed 24/7. She lost custody of her kids. Pretty sure her label had been sabotaging her career since 05 when she  started “rebelling”. I Also believe they were trying to kill her. 

Jive Records were trying to kill her?! Why do you say that?

Ok this question, I am going to need time which I don’t have much of at the moment, but to put it shortly: it was bad. If you witnessed the drama that unfolded at the time you’d know how much the world shat on Britney in those dark years.

In retrospect, Britney was absolutely bullied by the media and the public to the point of a mental breakdown. She’s like the poster child of what it was like to be bullied in the onset of Internet and media culture. I mean, there have been laws in the u.s. that came out of Britney’s struggles with the paparazzi.

13 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

So she got a divorce, smoked weed, and went clubbing with Paris Hilton... People took pictures of her walking around without shoes on...

What exactly happened that made her go psycho? :decisions:

Sir..I also take my shoes off when I go out parting, what 's so serious about that?

3 minutes ago, Chris87 said:

Sam Lufti

To be honest she was doing ***** before she met him...Looking at the people she had around her...What Sam did is give her ***** daily and I am sure she consented to some of it in the beginning but then she probably went off the rails and he took full advantage of it by plowing her with even more. 

Archived