Disturbing. Co conservator wants more money for keeping her from temptations

jokobish

10 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

That's not what the PDF says.

It says that by 2013 she had already made so much money that "in the near future" she would be able to retire and still maintain her current lifestyle without having to work another day for the rest of her life.

yeah and maybe considered it and said. "hey lets have a see what other hotels are offering maybe we can squeeze out a bit more money" And considering what she is being paid... that would have been smart.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

? This is miles better than Pom.

Granted at the time I thought britney forgot how to dance during circus. But looking back now compared to Pom, there’s still a semblance of primney there. The attitude is there, the face is there, the *** is there. I’d take cricusney over pomney any day.

:mhmnod:

On 10/19/2018 at 11:41 AM, ralphcornio said:

This is bound to be false - She's gonna earn 40 million just with Domination, just imagine the last 10 years - even having to pay her Team :brityawning:

This is true! Though, we also have to remember she barely gets any of that money.  Most of her money goes to her father, her team, her label, the residency management, the various creative teams and agencies involved, and the venue.  But I do agree, based on her legacy alone, I'm sure she's worth way more that. I'm so fed up of all these people mooching off of her and controlling her, when she's definitely more than capable. I don't know how she can remain happy like that, but I'm glad she at least 'appears' to be in a comfortable place, at least on her personal insta photos/vids.

I dont understand how anybody thinks this is better than POM. She had no energy and was dead. POMney slays the energy. Billboard awards are the result of POMney, VMAs (even tho not a good return performance- still a decent performance) are the result of POMney. She is actually MOVING. 

12 minutes ago, CrAzAY said:

Granted at the time I thought britney forgot how to dance during circus. But looking back now compared to Pom, there’s still a semblance of primney there. The attitude is there, the face is there, the *** is there. I’d take cricusney over pomney any day.

2016ney beats circusney though in every single way

Her energy has improved incredibly in the last few years. It’s really cool. However, I feel like she’s lost her fluidness in the process. She’s not stiff, it’s jusr not like she’s completing her moves. She’s really focused on being high energy and not so much being on point with her moves now. She’s hitting the moves on time in this video, there’s just a lack of passion.

i hope she finds a happy medium with the next show! 

It strikes me as bizarre that her lawyers still paint her as a victim who needs all aspects of her life controlled and cant resist even the slightest temptation of ***** or alcohol.

Then the fact that she didn't even talk at Domination announcement? I cant help but imagine that panicked or stubborn britney was the reason behind that fiasco.

With all things considered, she has even developed strange, spastic tics while preforming?!?

Is she in need of some serious therapy, or just a big reality check? 

It just doesn't make any sense:xfactorlook::decisions:

the conservatorship is definitely set up with these goals in mind:

1. protect her from ***** and alcohol

2. running all her finance and investments ( due to her reckless spending back in the days)

3. protecting her from legal troubles and suing

4. protect her privacy regarding her medical issues ( it's amazing that we still don't know what medical condition she has)

I highly doubt it's as malicious as y'all make it out to be.

the bubble is providing her stability and structure, yah it's boring but it's better than her being free and reckless ruin all her monies and doing *****/ making bad decisions.

Plus with all the millions that she's making, plus all the passive income from the estate, the monies she pays out to all these people are just a tiny tiny fraction.

She/ her family are clearing paying these monies to protect her financially and legally.

If she truly wants to retire, she can easily make a lot of people redundant aka managers, stylists, bodyguards, and literally do nothing for the rest of her life and just use her royalties to pay the conservatorship.

She's working because she wants to, she's just taking it easy. 

41 minutes ago, CrAzAY said:

so you're saying for her performances how her body and her face look are more important than how she dances? 

25 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

Her energy has improved incredibly in the last few years. It’s really cool. However, I feel like she’s lost her fluidness in the process. She’s not stiff, it’s jusr not like she’s completing her moves. She’s really focused on being high energy and not so much being on point with her moves now. She’s hitting the moves on time in this video, there’s just a lack of passion.

i hope she finds a happy medium with the next show! 

I think the choreo for POM has always been zumba-y 

Her fluidity is still there on the Breathe On me performance cuz it's choreographed in a way that flows

They just need to give her cool choreography on Domination

Archived