Disturbing. Co conservator wants more money for keeping her from temptations

jokobish

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, JumpedOverDrama said:

Can you post what it says? Or link us please?

Sorry, it was page 7. It was this:

"Declarant has always had a goal to grow the Conservatee's estate's passive income and investments to allow the Conservatee the luxury to be able to live comfortably for the rest of her life, without having to work, should she choose to do so. The goal is achievable in the near future."

It sounds to me as if she's doing this last residency so she can retire from show business and never have to work again.

Just now, Steel Magnolia said:

Sorry, it was page 7. It was this:

"Declarant has always had a goal to grow the Conservatee's estate's passive income and investments to allow the Conservatee the luxury to be able to live comfortably for the rest of her life, without having to work, should she choose to do so. The goal is achievable in the near future."

It sounds to me as if she's doing this last residency so she can retire from show business and never have to work again.

Seems like they may be saving the Britney: One More Time title for her retirement tour or whatever. I do think she'll do one more after this one. I hate all the comments on this article: "Pay up, Britney!" .... I wish I got paid almost 500k to allegedly keep someone from *****. Like, there are no ***** around her. When she goes on vaca, she opts to drink virgin drinks. I'm pretty positive not using ***** or alcohol is in the dancers' etc's contracts and they could get fired. This is all nonsense. If Britney really wanted to pop a pill or sip champagne, no rando is going to jump out of nowhere and stop her. People are always asking for more money wherever and whenever they can. 

1 hour ago, Martini said:

This article says her estate is worth only $20 million I thought it was way more :thinkney:

It’s gotta be fake. Most of the Celebrities’ Net Worth sites say it’s over 200 million. Some even say 250 million, and I believe them. I mean, Dream within a Dream alone grossed $43.700.000 and Onyx $34.000.000 :tiffanynod:

by the time she released in the Zone, her net worth was already of 50.000.000 million and even during the breakdown,  Circus tour managed to gross 131.800.000, so she’s definitely worth more.

here are the links:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Britney_Spears_live_performances

https://wealthygorilla.com/britney-spears-net-worth/

12 minutes ago, Goku said:

But we can't really blame her for the mental issues (2007) :mhmnod:

And I can't blame my mother for not taking care of herself... (she has schizophrenia) :(  

I agree with you. But she continually made terrible decisions and no one could help her. One thing people never realize is sometimes when you do ***** they do give you mental disorders especially if you were predisposed. Britney clearly had substance problems and it's really sad the consequences had to be this drastic. She is not even the same person.

15 minutes ago, stateofgracebritney said:

It’s gotta be fake. Most of the Celebrities’ Net Worth sites say it’s over 200 million. Some even say 250 million, and I believe them. I mean, Dream within a Dream alone grossed $43.700.000 and Onyx $34.000.000 :tiffanynod:

by the time she released in the Zone, her net worth was already of 50.000.000 million and even during the breakdown,  Circus tour managed to gross 131.800.000, so she’s definitely worth more.

here are the links:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Britney_Spears_live_performances

https://wealthygorilla.com/britney-spears-net-worth/

Stop posting those sites because none of them know how much these celebs are actually worth since most celebs do not put out how much money actually have.

"at the inception of the conservatorship, the estat was nearly completely out of money and in complete chaos. The liabilities were extreme due to a multitude of problems encopassing every facet of the conservatee's (Britney) business and personal life" :calculating:

"Declarant has instituded multiple protocols by which the conservatorship estate operates and which have proven to be beneficial to the Conservatee (Britney). By the way of example and to by way of limitation, at the planning stages of the Circus Tour, the Declarant instructed entretainment counsel to spread the reisk of Conservatee failing to fulfill her duties on tour because of some third party providing illegal subsatances. The financial stakes were high and failure was not an option. Declarant insited all contracting parties with the conservatorship estate, (there were houndreds of contracts)..." :mj:

"That protocol greatly reduced the risk of ninancial failure and personal harm to the Conservatee. The same protocols were employed for the second tour and now for the Las Vegas residency." :heresthetea:

There you go, she is living in a bubble far away from reality... No wonder why she is the way she is now.

I don't know if I should feel sorry for her or be angry at them for seen on her a money cow and her letting them do so... :juggingu:

On 10/19/2018 at 7:12 PM, GimmeBritney320 said:

She is hardly a prisoner. Oh and also it's all her fault anyways in case you forgot. She's probably the only person on the planet that could make Kevin look like a model parent during the breakdown. But according to everyone here it's everyone else's fault and Brit is just a victim.

Kevin ,the great father when Sean Preston was born a few weeks later went to Las Vegas ,where he infaithful,drunk and drugged .When he made some presentations with the crap form his Cd,in the same way(unfaithful,*****,alcohol).When Jayden was born it was even worse.Why nobody took him to rehabilitation?Why nobody judged him?Maybe it was more because of hatred towards, Britney and sells more history?.Britney made mistakes. We all agree, but that does not mean. It's very frustrating and unfair.

1 hour ago, emmagphoto said:

"at the inception of the conservatorship, the estat was nearly completely out of money and in complete chaos. The liabilities were extreme due to a multitude of problems encopassing every facet of the conservatee's (Britney) business and personal life" :calculating:

"Declarant has instituded multiple protocols by which the conservatorship estate operates and which have proven to be beneficial to the Conservatee (Britney). By the way of example and to by way of limitation, at the planning stages of the Circus Tour, the Declarant instructed entretainment counsel to spread the reisk of Conservatee failing to fulfill her duties on tour because of some third party providing illegal subsatances. The financial stakes were high and failure was not an option. Declarant insited all contracting parties with the conservatorship estate, (there were houndreds of contracts)..." :mj:

"That protocol greatly reduced the risk of ninancial failure and personal harm to the Conservatee. The same protocols were employed for the second tour and now for the Las Vegas residency." :heresthetea:

There you go, she is living in a bubble far away from reality... No wonder why she is the way she is now.

I don't know if I should feel sorry for her or be angry at them for seen on her a money cow and her letting them do so... :juggingu:

Never a crime to make money which im sure Britney has no problem with since she has bills to pay.

6 hours ago, emmagphoto said:

while she is living in some sort of a bubble, i agree... it's totally normal for people who have had issues with **** abuse/misuse to take steps to keep ***** away from them :heresthetea:

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2018/10/britney-spears-estate-holder-demands-426k/

what's your final thoughts on all this? overall has a big picture decade of Britney career behavior since 2009/2010? Will she ever break free from her own "normal adult" decisions? How can she even perform and have a career with this? Maybe the answer is right in front of us and we simply don't click. :heresthetea:

7 hours ago, MM said:

everyone around her (even her family) wants money....all she is is a cash cow for people

i doubt it‘s that black and white though. or i guess i just can‘t imagine someone willingly being a cash cow for others :boredashell: i‘d tell all of these c*nts off, even my family if they used me for money wtf.

31 minutes ago, Moodring. said:

i doubt it‘s that black and white though. or i guess i just can‘t imagine someone willingly being a cash cow for others :boredashell: i‘d tell all of these c*nts off, even my family if they used me for money wtf.

That's her team of employees and they get what their pay, never more than what Britney takes in

40 minutes ago, Moodring. said:

well yea, but we don't know everything about the cship so that's my takeaway. i think she's been a cash cow (especially for her label) since the beginning of her career but i think they doubled down while in the cship (with all the tours and residencies - they make more money than album sales). i guess we won't ever really know what the intentions of the conservators are but that's just the way i see it 

Archived