Disturbing. Co conservator wants more money for keeping her from temptations

jokobish

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

It's been years since a conservatorship document leaked.

I wonder who leaked this one? :checkit:

Pretty sure you can buy all of them through the LA county courthouse website as Jordan used to publish them a lot.

problem is now that you need to register now and I bet the conservators can see who is viewing them.

you or I can buy them and see that Britney gives Lynne 2 grand a month. It’s just who has the time.

13 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Pretty sure you can buy all of them through the LA county courthouse website as Jordan used to publish them a lot.

problem is now that you need to register now and I bet the conservators can see who is viewing them.

you or I can buy them and see that Britney gives Lynne 2 grand a month. It’s just who has the time.

Wow, you're right.

I thought they were sealed before they were made public, but that's only the medical-related documents.

I had a friend who used to pay for them at the courthouse back in the day. But it got expensive, so she had to stop.

13 minutes ago, JumpedOverDrama said:

Disgusting. Disgusting that she's even in a conservatorship. If she's so mentally ill that she can't care for herself, she shouldn't be performing, touring or getting even shared custody of her own kids. She doesn't have the full rights of an adult ffs!

She doesn't have shared custody. She only has visitation rights.

I suspect that's why the conservatorship is there to begin with -- because Kevin threatens to pull her visitation without the conservatorship in place.

Seems like a bit of a racket to me.

Archived