Disturbing. Co conservator wants more money for keeping her from temptations

jokobish

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel it’s anxiety as well as other stuff like possibly bipolar ? But i also feel she’s been SOOO controlled all her life at this point it just effects her where she’s scared of everything. 

Shes possibly heavily medicated to keep her in check ? Idk this is all me assuming. 

25 minutes ago, Itsjen516 said:

I feel it’s anxiety as well as other stuff like possibly bipolar ? But i also feel she’s been SOOO controlled all her life at this point it just effects her where she’s scared of everything. 

Shes possibly heavily medicated to keep her in check ? Idk this is all me assuming. 

Who knows, maybe people around her have been telling her how bad and untrustworthy people are in order to justify so much control

I don’t get why they don’t speak about it. I mean, she’d be “excused” for so many things, more understood. She could be an inspiration to people dealing with mental health problems, or in general. She has a huge platform, do something.. something else outside of her own interest (children...). 

She clearly has something. We all saw her behaviour and she isn’t in that conservatorship for no reason. Altho I do think more is involved than just health issues. I do feel she has gotten worse and has had a complete personality shift and even her talents have gone. You can also see it in her eyes sometimes. As far as medication.. We don’t know but it was pretty obv she was heavily medicated during the FF era. 

1 hour ago, Freakshow__ said:

I feel like they will have to eventually speak about it... The way she's performing these days is just terrible... I'm afraid Domination will be even worse. Britney needs to take a long break.

Totally.It is crazy that her family and team are acting like she does not have any issues..I want her go to Hawaii and be happy :crying3:

1 hour ago, WilderWein said:

I don’t get why they don’t speak about it. I mean, she’d be “excused” for so many things, more understood. She could be an inspiration to people dealing with mental health problems, or in general. She has a huge platform, do something.. something else outside of her own interest (children...). 

She clearly has something. We all saw her behaviour and she isn’t in that conservatorship for no reason. Altho I do think more is involved than just health issues. I do feel she has gotten worse and has had a complete personality shift and even her talents have gone. You can also see it in her eyes sometimes. As far as medication.. We don’t know but it was pretty obv she was heavily medicated during the FF era. 

She's already being excused while doing nothing, which is what her fans always help her do. They say silence is gold for a reason. She has an "air of mystery" around her. She does the minimum and gets praised. Why would she open her mouth like Demi Lovato and end up getting bashed left and right? I mean, she already is getting bashed but the fact that her past remains a secret is what makes people go "poor Britney". They forget the crap she put herself through. When you open up, you open up doors of interpretations. Some of what you say may be taken out of context. She's already getting away with everything including crapping on her fans. Why would they change that? Because she performs terribly? Please. She does nothing on stage and yet she's a millionaire and she's only getting richer. Her fans are special and so are the majority of the public. 

As for her "anxieties", she doesn't care. She's making millions out of doing nothing and has a team of tough people around her to take the blame for her which is what she's done her entire career.

1 hour ago, WilderWein said:

Spot on! I know things should be kept private but with her star power it would actually be such a good thing not just for herself but people around the world so many people suffer from what she has got to. 

On 10/20/2018 at 4:17 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

November 20, 2013

She's been close to having enough to retire for life since 2013.

Also note that Wallet brags about how effective his plan has been to keep Britney away from ***** and alcohol. From what he writes, it sounds like there hasn't been a slip-up since 2008.

And this didn't even take into account her lucrative first Vegas residency since the declaration was from, as you pointed out, November 20, 2013. 

(From the pdf, the lawyer stated that her conservatorship estate alone had increased in value by at least $20 million since 2014)

This all means she does not have to work again for the rest of her life at this point.

17 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

That's not what the PDF says.

It says that by 2013 she had already made so much money that "in the near future" she would be able to retire and still maintain her current lifestyle without having to work another day for the rest of her life.

Yup, and she is still making hundreds of thousands of dollars a month from fragrance royalties. (Essentially from her Fantasy line alone)

Now is that money mostly going to her or her different managers?  I don't know.  But that money is pouring in to someone.

If she 'retired' and cut all/most of her managers, then I would assume that would mostly be going to her.

Archived