The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Soni said:

Honestly?
We should start attacking Randee since B-Team wont f**king listen to us that we dont want her.

I know it's a shitty thing to do but FFS she kinda deserves it for the overexposured photos!

we actually do that but she deletes and keep posting those ugly photos

Like, I honestly cannot even believe it....

They have worked with Jennifer Lopez, Ricky Martin, Christina Aguilera, and Celine Dion!!!

They have worked on America’s Best Dance Crew and So You Think You Can Dance!

They choreographed J.Lo’s performance of Dinero at the AMA’s! 

They worked with Cirque du Soleil as two of the choreographers for Michael Jackson: The Immoral World Tour!

The choreograohed Madonna’s Super Bowl performance!

They are EMMY AWARD WINNING!!!

They are primarily hip-hop based, and they created and are known for “lyrical hip-hop” which “uses a combination of classical dance techniques from jazz and ballet to tell a story through movement.” Their work focuses on “big visuals.” 

The girl of the duo, Tabitha, cites JANET as a major influence and that’s always been one Britney’s major influences!!

IS THIS NOT INCREDIBLE? 

Like, how can this NOT be better than Piece of Me???

14 minutes ago, Caroline77 said:

I actually wonder if it wasn't done that day 

Britney usually doesn't have  that hairstyle, she always have middle part hairstyle etc.. so i'm pretty sure it was done the same day.

I thought exactly the same. Mess

Britney probably likes to work with her because she is safe, basic and feels comfortable not doing something more bold.

I can see Randee telling Britney just stand there, 1 2 3 photos. That's all Britney, you look pretty, go home. And Britney so happy to finish too quick.

POM had a very decent original concept.

POM had good visuals, and during the revamp, some incredible costumes.

POM started off with decent routines, some of which we saw in the documentary which never made it to the stage.

Britney during the revamp was genuinely great, and so POM looked like a great show. This lasted about 5 months.

POM dancers look good, well dressed and energetic.

Unfortunately Britney scraps and cuts both routines and costumes, has developed tics and continues to not turn on her mic or speak to the audience beyond bare minimum. 

Britney has worked with some incredible people since 2007, but she herself continues to be mediocre. She has to find the drive within herself to put on a good show.

Archived