The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

4 minutes ago, billyjb26 said:

I was not impressed with the announcement at all. It was even worse than the desert performance meltdown...there was literally no effort on her part at all. The promo picture that they used is so unflattering...her lips look unrealistically wide - one user pointed out that she looks like a clown. I find myself questioning why I am still a fan of a woman who is becoming more of a "has-been" every day. It feels like an addiction that I can't quit TBH.

With that being said...there is absolutely NOTHING that we can do about this as fans. Britney is worth over 100 million dollars (Image result for dr evil pinky) and obviously Piece of Me was a huge financial win for her, despite losing more and more fans each year. She will not change now and maybe ever. I truly believe that the old Britney is gone. She is a completely different person now. Her job is now is to impersonate herself as she was in her prime. That's just the way it is.

yes, literally.

but no, this it won't last long. I won't give more 5/10 years for the greatest hits persona to sell any further.

good look Britney on getting the click in your 40's when having no career investment and your kids all grown up and their own lives.

she should be doing this on her 40's/50's to begin with.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BritneyIcon said:

I bought my tickets right at 10 AM and got 2 front row lower level seats (right behind GA pit) for just $255 each. About 15 minutes later, they were being sold for $550. Same thing happened with POM. I got a meet and greet for $1,000 the moment they went on sale and shortly after that, they were going for $2,500. I'm assuming they immediately raise prices based on demand.

omg I'm so jelaous, I entered at 10:00 but I wasn't able to do anything, the site was just lagging. 

But I finally bought my tickets (obviously so much more expensive now). I'm going Feb 20 and Feb 22. Now I don't know how I'm gonna pay for my flight or hotel :embarrassney: I've been spending so much money lately building my computer lol No regrets :yesokay:

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

omg I'm so jelaous, I entered at 10:00 but I wasn't able to do anything, the site was just lagging. 

But I finally bought my tickets (obviously so much more expensive now). I'm going Feb 20 and Feb 22. Now I don't know how I'm gonna pay for my flight or hotel :embarrassney: I've been spending so much money lately building my computer lol No regrets :yesokay:

Ok, I just wrote you and you just wrote. Congrats for your tickets! :)

Have a look to airbnb, it's much cheaper than a hotel

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Yes, it lagged for a moment for me, too, but I refreshed and it updated like 30 seconds later. Glad you got tix, though! My inner stan really wants to go for the meet & greet/backstage tour, but $2,000 on top of the show ticket is so much... 

3 minutes ago, BritneyIcon said:

Yes, it lagged for a moment for me, too, but I refreshed and it updated like 30 seconds later. Glad you got tix, though! My inner stan really wants to go for the meet & greet/backstage tour, but $2,000 on top of the show ticket is so much... 

I know, I would totally pay the money if I had it though :gloria: I just love her so much. I'd be happy even if I ended up being kicked out like Marta, just being so close to her must be awesome :crying1:  I saw her last year, and one of the shows was in the GA section. I was just some feet away from her, and she looked incredibly beauitful. 

7 minutes ago, YouBettaSingB*ch said:

Ok, I just wrote you and you just wrote. Congrats for your tickets! :)

Have a look to airbnb, it's much cheaper than a hotel

Yeah, I've heard a lot about it, but is it trustworthy? :idkney: 
I don't wanna end up at Excalibur again though, I stayed there last year 'cause it was the cheapest, but oh, they really meant it :embarrassney:  It smelled awful and I had to walk like a million miles to go anywhere. 

4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Yeah, I've heard a lot about it, but is it trustworthy? :idkney: 
I don't wanna end up at Excalibur again though, I stayed there last year 'cause it was the cheapest, but oh, they really meant it :embarrassney:  It smelled awful and I had to walk like a million miles to go anywhere. 

It is, I've used it 4 times and no problems at all, people who rent rooms are usually kind and helpful. I know people who have used airbnb more times than me and they're as happy as I am. My advice is: check the location of the room before you pay for it and ask to the host if he/she will give you the keys; some people don't do it

8 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I know, I would totally pay the money if I had it though :gloria: I just love her so much. I'd be happy even if I ended up being kicked out like Marta, just being so close to her must be awesome :crying1:  I saw her last year, and one of the shows was in the GA section. I was just some feet away from her, and she looked incredibly beauitful. 

I did meet & greet for FF and POM. I do think it's something every stan should experience at least once if they can. It goes by fast, yes, but it's a magical feeling to be back stage, see the costumes, walk on the stage, etc. For me, that part was just as magical as seeing Britney. 

OMG $2,000 for meeting someone who doesn't say anything special. I mean, I'm happy for you because it seems like it's your dream but I will never pay for a M&G, I'm more than happy for having seen her live in concert.

I know I'm not famous but even for $100 I can dress like Britney, sing the happy birthday and tell you how cool you are. It'll be more worth. It's a deal?

Btw, I don't know in Vegas but I saw her in Antwerp and the people for the M&G were waiting as soon as the people waiting for the concert.

Archived