I'm Not Crying Are You Crying? Britney Bursts Into Tears At Final 'Piece Of Me' Show

Britneyfanuk89

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, scottmoorela said:

Look. I saw the M&M show live in LA.. After that..POM was a dream.. but I'm happy to see it end..and to be frank..we all complain about Britney-bot..but watch some video of Mariah's Vegas show and you'll realize how good we have it... 

What are you on about?? Mariahs not a dancer, she’s a singer! She only ever fully lips one or two songs, all the others are either 100% live or 85% live. Mariahs been in fantastic shape vocally and physically lately, and has received tremendous praise  for her new Vegas show. I love Britney but you could probably count every good review she’s had on this tour, on one hand... Besides they’re two very different artists! I don’t think you could find anyone more opposite to Britney than Mariah. 

Just now, Goku said:

It's just a big excuse they chose to use (just like "I'm a mum now").

Her mental health it's the real problem here, not the business. :mj:

She's not a fame ***** and obessed with staying on top like a good portion of celebs out here

She's fine with what she has and just more interested in doing things on her terms

8 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Vegas is something she been wanting to do for years and they don't have her in everything

But how do you know they get her approval before they sign every single contract with every single vendor?

Do you have proof she knew she was contractually committing to these M&G's before she was told she was doing them?

2 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

But how do you know they get her approval before they sign every single contract with every single vendor?

Do you have proof she knew she was contractually committing to these M&G's before she was told she was doing them?

narrator: he doesn't

8 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

She's the one that makes the money they depend on and these decisons affect her

This fan base amazes me sometimes. So much negativity here towards the show. You asked for her to be back. You asked for a show. You asked for an album. She delivered her best album in years (Glory), sold out 4 years in Vegas, and took the show on the road for the fans that didn't get to experience it. Yet you all still *****. 

I hope her next move is to say "**** OFF", and announce her retirement. 

18 minutes ago, falka said:

I always see U when **** goes into fan :selenerz: 

Like it's kind of addiction to flaws, but other than that U are nice person.

Lol thank you!

You are right I’m pretty sad and need more of a social life :wontcry:

I just genuinely feel bad for people and the way Britney has been treating them. I do try to say nice things too! 

Archived