I'm Not Crying Are You Crying? Britney Bursts Into Tears At Final 'Piece Of Me' Show

Britneyfanuk89

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

A lot of ppl are so delusional on here though. 

BBMA performance was one of the only worthy performances in the last decade and that is no where near good enough for a Superbowl. 

Also Britney is lazy. Gaga prepared months for her show. That one performance... months. Britney can’t even master choreo she had been doing for five years. 

Yeah I was so impressed with Gaga’s work ethic after watching her Netflix special. It really payed off though, the performance was essentially perfect.

And I agree, I love the BBMA performance but it was obviously completely lipped and you simply can’t get away with that anymore during the SB. I do think her setlist, props, production, and dancing from the medley would suffice, however. 

36 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

This is confusing to me, so perhaps someone can enlighten me: last year, JT sang live, danced very well and interacted extensively with the crowd, and yet his performance was still widely panned.

Britney, as much as I love her, doesn't do any of those things. Do you guys not realize the GP and media would tear her apart? It's career suicide.

ETA: Even though he’s not the performer he used to be either, and I wasn’t crazy about his performance, JT still moves very well and looks like he belongs on the stage. Unfortunately, Britney doesn’t display this much confidence or rhythm throughout the entire POM show:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

PolishedBaggyKiwi-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

Not to mention, the job of the Super Bowl halftime performer isn’t merely to perform, but to seriously hype up 100,000+ people live, and millions more worldwide. Can you really imagine Britney, who usually looks terrified during even one-on-one encounters with fans, being comfortable in this kind of capacity?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Plus, last year she literally personally confirmed she’d be too nervous to ever do the show solo. So I don’t understand why this fanbase wont let this fantasy go.

do you call this 'dancing wel''? mess..

stop thinkin' negativity, because it doesn't help anything. let's hope for her perform on super bowl. she is in the business for years. i think knows how can she put a show on stage.

8 minutes ago, sue the expectional earner said:

stop thinkin' negativity, because it doesn't help anything. let's hope for her perform on super bowl. she is in the business for years. i think knows how can she put a show on stage.

Considering he was singing live while dancing for 14 minutes straight, I do believe the dancing was quite impressive. 

And I’m not being negative, I love Britney and don’t want her to destroy her reputation in that kind of manner. It would be VMA 2007 all over again, but with a much larger audience. People would expect a certain caliber of performance that she simply either can’t or won’t demonstrate on stage today. 

I also don’t understand why fans even want her to do the show, when she herself just recently stated she didn’t ever want to be the headliner due to the pressure. 

But we are both entitled to our opinions, and will just have to agree to disagree. :) 

14 minutes ago, sue the expectional earner said:

... so you think Britney performs better? :tiffeyeroll: JT is hitting the marks and in sync with his dancers, just look at his footwork, when will hand seizureney? :mhmnod:

54 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Yeah I was so impressed with Gaga’s work ethic after watching her Netflix special. It really payed off though, the performance was essentially perfect.

And I agree, I love the BBMA performance but it was obviously completely lipped and you simply can’t get away with that anymore during the SB. I do think her setlist, props, production, and dancing from the medley would suffice, however. 

Yeah. She spent so much time to make it perfect and even ppl that hate pop music loved her show. 

I remember ppl specially saying she sang great. 

There were part like ILRNR guitar that would be great for it but the medley as a whole would need way more and vocals. 

Britney has so many spaz moments ppl would be calling her crazy again. Idk why ppl that want the super bowl don’t see that. 

I doubt she has any interest in performing at the SB. She’s been over her career for years. Why would she want to go through this? I don’t think the SB management would want to have her either. Let’s be honest, she can’t dance for ha life at this point. This is not 2000-2004 anymore.

Archived