I'm Not Crying Are You Crying? Britney Bursts Into Tears At Final 'Piece Of Me' Show

Britneyfanuk89

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, stephenn said:

Thank you! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this. Not for a second do I really think it was a 'last tour night' moment either, and neither did the friends I was with. And I definitely agree, nothing makes me closer to tears than embarrassment. But I also agree with you, we shan't speculate! 

no, definitely you're not the only one thinking this!

to me, it seemed just like one of those moments when you're sad/teary-eyed about a very personal reason that you don't want to disclose (relationships, break-ups etc) and people ask you if you're OK and you just say another plausible reason like "I'm tired", "Something got in my eye etc", "I cut onions" lol. Of course it was the last tour night but I'm sure they celebrated +/- cried in private, especially since the dancers could contain themselves better on stage... 

2 hours ago, brintyjoan said:

If she really doesnt want this, but she has to, I feel really bad for her :wontcry:

Tbh, i would act like this too then.

"Be wary of others
The ones closest to you
The poison they feed you
And the voodoo that they do
But in rebellion there's a sparkle of truth
Don't just stand there
Do what you got to do"

We need to free her sistrens. Shes giving us hints since 2007. Someone needs to kidnap her at the next M&G:demi:

2 hours ago, Via Infinito said:

Like I said before, she felt like a zoo animal.

standing with the pose ready means she wants zero interactions, she wants the pictures done as quickly as possible. 

She is an exhibit for u to take a pic with.

i bet she loathes M&G and does not want to be there. 

I asked a friend of mine who knew/knows her if I should buy a M&G as I would love to see her once up close and they stared at me wide-eyed and shook their head violently. They said exactly this and it would be better to run in to her out and about not anywhere near a stage or while at work.  They also mentioned that Britney is not involved in setting these up and gets absolutely zilch from them. So, I'm anti-M&Gs. 

5 minutes ago, Koda100 said:

Sum1 of her caliber should have a different show every about 2 years, no excuse to have POM stay as it was for so long....... Then taking it on tour......  should've been a brand new show for an international tour in my opinion. Innovation is what builds legacy.  

"innovation" is not part of her team vocabulary :tifflmao:

11 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

I asked a friend of mine who knew/knows her if I should buy a M&G as I would love to see her once up close and they stared at me wide-eyed and shook their head violently. They said exactly this and it would be better to run in to her out and about not anywhere near a stage or while at work.  They also mentioned that Britney is not involved in setting these up and gets absolutely zilch from them. So, I'm anti-M&Gs. 

How does your friend know her? I mean this is awful if true, she should be allowed to refuse to do them if she hates them that much surely?!

1 hour ago, Cappycorn87 said:

She's not forced into anything

Her team works for her and I think you misunderstood what she meant when she said she was not cut for this business.  She obvipusly can handle it or else she would not still be here.   She's just not obsessed with trying to stay on top like most in the business are

Inaccurate on many levels. For starters, her business works on contracts. If the business is unwilling to release her from it, she (their employee) would be forced to compensate them for losses incurred should she want to break her contract. Short of death, I doubt any management would allow a star like Britney to break her contract and probably wrote in a severely exponential penalty. I wouldn't be surprised if given her relationship with K-Fed/her kids, her legal troubles with authorities, and various other poor judgement choices and naivete that they may have access to for blackmail, she cannot buy her way out, and discovering this was part of her breakdown. I have no doubt that she might have tried to seek legal counsel just like Kesha did but she was also met with the same blocks to her freedom. Moreover, the conservatorship seems to be working in-tandem with the business side of things, so neither is really acting in Britney's true best interests. Essentially, she's in a legal chokehold. I truly believe they are trying to keep Britney up long enough for her to finish her legal obligations.  She doesn't call the shots. Maybe it's even an act of mercy on her part not to self-destruct as many other people could be liable for her failure to complete her responsibilities. It's truly a sad situation this industry where it's basically like legalized enslavement.

1 minute ago, HairFlipQueen said:

How does your friend know her? I mean this is awful if true, she should be allowed to refuse to do them if she hates them that much surely?!

Part of the industry although they are on a self-imposed sabbatical. It was stuff like this and some things with other artists that made them want to pull away completely, but money is a very strong lure. 

13 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

This is what I expected and I what I've been saying.  Britney is already EXTRAORDINARILY WEALTHY.  She also gets lots of royalties from her Fantasy collection alone.  All this **** has nothing to do with paying child support.

IT IS HER GREEDY Team/Lawyers/Management  that is keeping her up there.  THEY MUST BE EXPOSED.  They are killing her reputation even though she makes zero business decisions.

It is not right to support her while she remains in a conservator-ship.  It's also why I'm hesitant to bash Britney and keep bringing up LARRY RUDOLPH.

The only correct way to support her is when she is OUT OF A CONSERVATORSHIP and has NEW MANAGEMENT.  She already has so much money that she doesn't need these bastards anymore.

4 minutes ago, Scrappy said:
4 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

Inaccurate on many levels. For starters, her business works on contracts. If the business is unwilling to release her from it, she (their employee) would be forced to compensate them for losses incurred should she want to break her contract. Short of death, I doubt any management would allow a star like Britney to break her contract and probably wrote in a severely exponential penalty. I wouldn't be surprised if given her relationship with K-Fed/her kids, her legal troubles with authorities, and various other poor judgement choices and naivete that they may have access to for blackmail, she cannot buy her way out, and discovering this was part of her breakdown. I have no doubt that she might have tried to seek legal counsel just like Kesha did but she was also met with the same blocks to her freedom. Moreover, the conservatorship seems to be working in-tandem with the business side of things, so neither is really acting in Britney's true best interests. Essentially, she's in a legal chokehold. I truly believe they are trying to keep Britney up long enough for her to finish her legal obligations.  She doesn't call the shots. Maybe it's even an act of mercy on her part not to self-destruct as many other people could be liable for her failure to complete her responsibilities. It's truly a sad situation this industry where it's basically like legalized enslavement.

Britney has never nor will she ever work for her team

Their salaries come from Britney who they all depend on

The rest of that you type is your own thoughts

11 minutes ago, timito said:

Thank you for your story! I love reading long posts like that so thank you for that. Hope your photo is great. :) 

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed the read. Im hoping so too.. I keep refreshing the page! But I think it might be tomorrow at the earliest. 

13 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

This is what I expected and I what I've been saying.  Britney is already EXTRAORDINARILY WEALTHY.  She also gets lots of royalties from her Fantasy collection alone.  All this **** has nothing to do with paying child support.

IT IS HER GREEDY Team/Lawyers/Management  that is keeping her up there.  THEY MUST BE EXPOSED.  They are killing her reputation even though she makes zero business decisions.

It is not right to support her while she remains in a conservator-ship.  It's also why I'm hesitant to bash Britney and keep bringing up LARRY RUDOLPH.

The only correct way to support her is when she is OUT OF A CONSERVATORSHIP and has NEW MANAGEMENT.  She already has so much money that she doesn't need these bastards anymore.

Can we throw LOU M. TAYLOR in there with Larry Rudolph?

As the money manager, she appears to have more power than Larry does. I'm sure if Larry had his way things wouldn't be done on the cheap.

On 9/2/2018 at 4:01 AM, Arckangel said:

I'm sorry, but I'm not moved by this at all! Sure, those may have been true tears (and not a scripted act), but what about the emotional pain and distress Marta is going through right now, even feeling guilty when she did nothing wrong? What about that?

She certainly did not receive a hug from Britney! Miss Spears actually snapped as soon as Marta placed her hand on her back for the photo, a pose many other fans took w/ Britney, and Marta was only told not to hug and not to kiss Britney.

Britney was outrageously COLD to her and LAUGHED IN HER FACE: "Oh! You've paid a lot! Hi! Hi! Hi! I'm sorry!" My God! What a way of treating one's fan!

Lucas only got a signed Piece of Me t-shirt since it's the last show of the tour... Until the Grand Prix concert scheduled for October. I have a feeling part of that was very much for the camera, that's it! I was always a huge defender of Britney Spears, but in twenty years of fandom, this is the first time I'm truly ever critical of her. 

I am honestly not moved at all! What about Marta Guttiérez? Is Britney even thinking of her? I highly doubt so. Marta is still suffering from it; she's admitted it on Twitter. She hasn't fully recovered yet, and even when she does, she'll always have THAT image of the real Britney Spears standing in front her laughing, mocking her! Even though we should never take anything personally, Britney laughed at HER, and as Marta put it, it's one of her worst life experiences EVER!

When Britney apologize to her, I may be moved by her shedding tears onstage.

Sorry, but who cares about Marta??? Only you.

If Marta or another guy or girl has no discipline or respect to NOT touch Britney ( it was said many time before!!!) And that order was ignored just to have good photo ..let face that reality.. Let Marta blame her actions not Britney.

Done with it.

Archived