I'm Not Crying Are You Crying? Britney Bursts Into Tears At Final 'Piece Of Me' Show

Britneyfanuk89

yes, i changed my mind and i realised that britney loves to perform right now, last concert in paris she cried and this means she loves to perform. so  if she works hard she can put an amazing show on super bowl stage. her past is too strong, toxic, bomt, slave, gimme more, oops, womanizer, i wanna go etc. 

so larry and other members of team b, go hire a real chorographer. superbowl can make clear out her image. imagine she is goin' into stage like madonna's performance. it's amazing. but she needs to change dancing style, she needs to do it with passion and love.

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, sue the expectional earner said:

yes, i changed my mind and i realised that britney loves to perform right now, last concert in paris she cried and this means she loves to perform. so  if she works hard she can put an amazing show on super bowl stage. her past is too strong, toxic, bomt, slave, gimme more, oops, womanizer, i wanna go etc. 

so larry and other members of team b, go hire a real chorographer. superbowl can make clear out her image. imagine she is goin' into stage like madonna's performance. it's amazing. but she needs to change dancing style, she needs to do it with passion and love.

She is more than capable of doing superbowl. Even with how she's been doing lately performance wise she would stll present us with one of th best superbowl performances ever. Is just a matter of if she wants to do it or not and that's up to her :) 

26 minutes ago, sue the expectional earner said:

yes, i changed my mind and i realised that britney loves to perform right now, last concert in paris she cried and this means she loves to perform.

I am sorry, but girl, you have no idea why Britney cried. Now you're reaching and then meltdowns come :cackling:

Calm down, we don't want Britney Army to reduce.

She CAN perform and give it her all if she chooses to. That performance at the Billboard Music Awards back in 2016.... She can totally recreate that, MAAAAAAAAAYBE even go a little further. If she wants. Though, I'm sure she knows that it's not just a concert but a huge event thst millions watch and she'd be stupid not to give it her all. 

lmao. do ppl still think britney can actually perform?:tiffeyeroll: derrick barry can outperform current britney anytime :endit:

Well, i dont find it surprising since some of you call it “slaying” when she does stupid knee-tapping move or sing one word live during whole concert :beylaugh: and now u think she can perform at superbowl:tifflmao:

This is confusing to me, so perhaps someone can enlighten me: last year, JT sang live, danced very well and interacted extensively with the crowd, and yet his performance was still widely panned.

Britney, as much as I love her, doesn't do any of those things. Do you guys not realize the GP and media would tear her apart? It's career suicide.

ETA: Even though he’s not the performer he used to be either, and I wasn’t crazy about his performance, JT still moves very well and looks like he belongs on the stage. Unfortunately, Britney doesn’t display this much confidence or rhythm throughout the entire POM show:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

PolishedBaggyKiwi-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

Not to mention, the job of the Super Bowl halftime performer isn’t merely to perform, but to seriously hype up 100,000+ people live, and millions more worldwide. Can you really imagine Britney, who usually looks terrified during even one-on-one encounters with fans, being comfortable in this kind of capacity?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Plus, last year she literally personally confirmed she’d be too nervous to ever do the show solo. So I don’t understand why this fanbase wont let this fantasy go.

17 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

This is confusing to me, so perhaps someone can enlighten me: last year, JT sang live, danced very well and interacted with the crowd, and yet his performance was still widely panned.

Britney, as much as I love her, doesn't do any of those things. Do you guys not realize the GP and media would tear her apart? It's career suicide.

ETA: Even though he’s not the performer he used to be either, and I wasn’t crazy about his performance, JT still moves very well and looks like he belongs on the stage. Unfortunately, Britney doesn’t display this much confidence or rhythm throughout the entire POM show:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

PolishedBaggyKiwi-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

A lot of ppl are so delusional on here though. 

BBMA performance was one of the only worthy performances in the last decade and that is no where near good enough for a Superbowl. 

Also Britney is lazy. Gaga prepared months for her show. That one performance... months. Britney can’t even master choreo she had been doing for five years. 

Archived