I'm Not Crying Are You Crying? Britney Bursts Into Tears At Final 'Piece Of Me' Show

Britneyfanuk89

it seems she was late on stage on Saturday, did anyone else pick that up?

ok so instead of 8.45 it was about 8.58

pitbull was on at 6.30

britneys plane didn’t even land till 6

I remember this about FF in Newcastle in 2011 when she was 20 mins late.

she only ever seems to travel directly from the airport - like hasn’t travelled earlier in the day, there’s gotta be a reason why - slightly unusual.

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Danishfan said:

What are you on about?? Mariahs not a dancer, she’s a singer! She only ever fully lips one or two songs, all the others are either 100% live or 85% live. Mariahs been in fantastic shape vocally and physically lately, and has received tremendous praise  for her new Vegas show. I love Britney but you could probably count every good review she’s had on this tour, on one hand... Besides they’re two very different artists! I don’t think you could find anyone more opposite to Britney than Mariah. 

Mostly all the fans who attended love the show and had a good time

8 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Mostly all the fans who attended love the show and had a good time

I know so did I!! Britney had great energy and danced superbly, but she doesn’t sing live, so why compare her to Mariah who’s all about the vocals and has little to no choreography in her show. And just like Britney has been praised by fans for her energy as of late, Mariahs been praised for her vocals and her tone being the best it’s been since 2003..... many people would argue that praising the latter is more important in a show.... so just maybe don’t make such dumb comparisons.  I dare say comparing her to even Norah Jones would’ve been a more accurate comparison lmao. 

23 minutes ago, Danishfan said:

I know so did I!! Britney had great energy and danced superbly, but she doesn’t sing live, so why compare her to Mariah who’s all about the vocals and has little to no choreography in her show. And just like Britney has been praised by fans for her energy as of late, Mariahs been praised for her vocals and her tone being the best it’s been since 2003..... many people would argue that praising the latter is more important in a show.... so just maybe don’t make such dumb comparisons.  I dare say comparing her to even Norah Jones would’ve been a more accurate comparison lmao. 

That is your opinion dude. You are entitled to it. But I saw both Britney and Mariah in Vegas. Britney was NOT Britney circa 2001..and Mariah was NOT Mariah circa 1997.  They may have different strengths..but they are VERY similar in situation. Both put on a show that's a shadow of what they once were. FOR ME- Britney was at least entertaining. Mariah talk-sang most of her songs and when she did sing live she always seemed to be out of breath. Her vocals were not strong.. and she was singing a long to a track for a lot of the show... WHICH..I can excuse for a dancer..but as you pointed out..Mariah is NOT a dancer. 

Guest Arckangel
12 minutes ago, scottmoorela said:

That is your opinion dude. You are entitled to it. But I saw both Britney and Mariah in Vegas. Britney was NOT Britney circa 2001..and Mariah was NOT Mariah circa 1997.  They may have different strengths..but they are VERY similar in situation. Both put on a show that's a shadow of what they once were. FOR ME- Britney was at least entertaining. Mariah talk-sang most of her songs and when she did sing live she always seemed to be out of breath. Her vocals were not strong.. and she was singing a long to a track for a lot of the show... WHICH..I can excuse for a dancer..but as you pointed out..Mariah is NOT a dancer. 

You said Mariah was singing along with the track. That's perfectly and totally acceptable IMO. Beyoncé herself said that she did sing the national anthem "along with her pre-recorded track, which is very common in the industry" and she's "very proud of her performance.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/news/464045/beyonce-reclaims-her-halo-after-lip-syncing-row/

If Mariah's vocals need support, then you could see the backing track as a backup singer. What matters is that her live vocals are well heard (for most of the songs at least). I'd rather Mariah perform with a backing track than not at all.

1 hour ago, Arckangel said:
1 hour ago, Arckangel said:

You said Mariah was singing along with the track. That's perfectly and totally acceptable IMO. Beyoncé herself said that she did sing the national anthem "along with her pre-recorded track, which is very common in the industry" and she's "very proud of her performance.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/news/464045/beyonce-reclaims-her-halo-after-lip-syncing-row/

If Mariah's vocals need support, then you could see the backing track as a backup singer. What matters is that her live vocals are well heard (for most of the songs at least). I'd rather Mariah perform with a backing track than not at all.

Most of these post were about Britney's show not being good. I said I prefer Britney 2018 over Mariah 2018. My post wasn't about back up tracks. I just mentioned that she relied HEAVILY on one. That was one of my many issues with her show. Eveyorne uses back up tracks these days. I'm fine with it.. but if you are relying heavily on it- then I would hope it's because you are dancing...

12 hours ago, Via Infinito said:

I bet the entire time in her mind it goes like this “ what’s my sons up to today” “cant wait for this to be over” oh hi! “Urgh when is this over” thank you “urgh cant wait to watch that movie!” Hi! “Wait i need something...” k bye thanks! *goes talk to photographer completey ignoring the next fan “why they keep on coming urgh!”

i dont think any fans should be offended by it, it’s exhausting and she’s probably zoned out.

i had a photo op with a drag queen and she was the same, totally zoned out, not looking at me at all and the entire time just looked at the camera.

Fans really expect more than what they get lol

Her boys are supposed to be on tour with her, aren’t they? But in recent weeks since the Brighton date they haven’t been seen with her.

It’s not true though. Mariah never sings along to a track... sometimes the climax or part of the climax is lipped, but when she sings.... it’s her voice only and not a track.  Listen to vision of love or I’ll be there, those are two songs she always sings 100% live, and there’s no damn backing track lol, most of the other songs are 85-90% live with only the climax or parts of it being lipped and that’s the only time there’s a track but she doesn’t sing along with it at those particular times. Your the only one who’s ever made such a ludacris statement..... Mariahs new show is 85-90% live. So there’s nothing similar about her and Britneys shows lol 

10 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Who knows how true it is but someone has commented this on Marta's video at the concert:

Literally, she said the same thing to me. I put my arm on her shoulder and she started screaming to me: "why are you touching me" and told me to leave

AND

how could I know that she does not want me to touch her? I come from Europe where we welcome ourselves with hugs... Also screaming "WHY ARE YOU TOUCHING ME?!" and kicking me out is not appropriate behavior.

Like I say I'm taking it with a pinch of salt but who knows!

Britney is not from Europe. But not smart Marta doesn't understand that. If I were bodygard of Britney, that girl would be kicked from venue. And nobody cares about her exept some Britney haters. Britney can be *****, and she doesn't need to apologise about that. Just don't go to Britney's concert.

P.s. But Britney was brave when she kick that girl out. It means that she still feels her own desires and not always should thinking about her image ( like Larry and Daddy).

P.p.s 

Now I understand why Britney doesnt't like her fans - they need to much attention. And they fight for creepy fans who touch Britney WITHOUT Britney's permision!!! And if Britney doesn't like it and get mad -  oops, it's  Britney fault. They are Europeans. They always touch each others...

It was really great reading about your experience. I feel like you are very honest and accurate about it, and I honestly would have had the same attitude of not expecting anything and just be gratefull.

By now I just kinda feel like the m&g's should not be done anymore. Britney is clearly not enjoying meeting 30 people every night, which I honestly understand. 

I hope your photo turns out great !

I was at Blackpool and something was really off throughout. 

The freak show fan on stage thing was so rushed, like literally going through the motions and the whole crew looked they wanted over and done with.

’oh this is the last PoM show guys, we’re gonna do something special, we will pick someone - who wants to be on stage? (Doesn’t pay attention)’ *playback starts*

Suddenly Lucas is on stage. Ok.

When she gave Lucas the shirt, watch the video again and you’ll notice that one dancer (Pam Chu) goes to hold Lucas back from britney after the shirt was signed and one of the male dancers tries to stand between them. Guy wasn’t posing a threat, but is it because he kept putting his hand on her? 

Compared to Pitbull Who touched peoples hands, sang to People. Britney was vacant throughout and literally ran off stage Everytime she could.

3 hours ago, Acer said:

Britney is not from Europe. But not smart Marta doesn't understand that. If I were bodygard of Britney, that girl would be kicked from venue. And nobody cares about her exept some Britney haters. Britney can be *****, and she doesn't need to apologise about that. Just don't go to Britney's concert.

P.s. But Britney was brave when she kick that girl out. It means that she still feels her own desires and not always should thinking about her image ( like Larry and Daddy).

P.p.s 

Now I understand why Britney doesnt't like her fans - they need to much attention. And they fight for creepy fans who touch Britney WITHOUT Britney's permision!!! And if Britney doesn't like it and get mad -  oops, it's  Britney fault. They are Europeans. They always touch each others...

Hahaha yes, I'm from Spain and I admit we (specially Spaniards) can be a bit invasive sometimes, specially when we're happy and comfortable with other person.. I'd have to control myself A LOT not to hug or touch Britney, that's what I do with people I know and love, but obviously I'm a total stranger to Britney so I'd have to think before and restrain myself, which Marta apparently didn't.

We also talk so loud, so mix all of that together and we're the perfect reason to scare the **** out of Britney lol

7 hours ago, Acer said:

P.p.s 

I was just quoting a comment I saw on youtube, not saying it was true or that I agreed necessarily. This whole situation sounds like it's been a complete mess, the M&Gs are badly run and unpredictable and unfortunately it's led to crossed wires and tempers flaring all round. 

Who knows what happened that night with Marta? I don't pretend to know the absolute truth, just that she isn't the first to complain about Britney's bad attitude on this tour and that to me she seemed genuine in her video. 

I think this whole thing sheds light on the complete weirdness of a meet and greet as a concept - paying money to stand next to someone and have a photo with them is an odd thing, I think the touching issue is because it's second nature when you're standing with someone for a photo to put an arm around them or lean in close. Maybe more people should be taught from a young age not to do that? And that some people don't like having their space interrupted? 

But then that all begs the question of WHY Britney is still doing these if she hates people being near her? It's just all very odd.

On 9/3/2018 at 3:58 PM, LostInAnImage said:

I have to respectfully disagree here because her team isn’t even trying to hide the fact that they do this. Remember that scene in IABJ? Everyone but Britney was present making her schedule, and they decided on her behalf she’d be working on her birthday, whether she wanted to or not.

So heartbreaking :crying2:

On 9/3/2018 at 2:40 PM, Scrappy said:

Inaccurate on many levels. For starters, her business works on contracts. If the business is unwilling to release her from it, she (their employee) would be forced to compensate them for losses incurred should she want to break her contract. Short of death, I doubt any management would allow a star like Britney to break her contract and probably wrote in a severely exponential penalty. I wouldn't be surprised if given her relationship with K-Fed/her kids, her legal troubles with authorities, and various other poor judgement choices and naivete that they may have access to for blackmail, she cannot buy her way out, and discovering this was part of her breakdown. I have no doubt that she might have tried to seek legal counsel just like Kesha did but she was also met with the same blocks to her freedom. Moreover, the conservatorship seems to be working in-tandem with the business side of things, so neither is really acting in Britney's true best interests. Essentially, she's in a legal chokehold. I truly believe they are trying to keep Britney up long enough for her to finish her legal obligations.  She doesn't call the shots. Maybe it's even an act of mercy on her part not to self-destruct as many other people could be liable for her failure to complete her responsibilities. It's truly a sad situation this industry where it's basically like legalized enslavement.

Depressing tbh

She was already in photo position, hand on hip... with her BACK TO ME. Her back was to me, already in posing position to get the photo. I walked in, began my walk around her, looked her in the eye while walking to the other side of her and said "Hi Britney, Im Stephen". I knew from the beginning I'd want to greet her with my name straight away to be more comfortable. I don't even remember if she said anything to me. I got the photo taken (I cant even remember what I was doing) and then that was it. I had to walk round her again and while in front of her I said "It was nice to meet you" and I swear.... she didnt speak and made a half smile. A forced half smile. Like I offended her, or hurt her by being there. I didn't even have time to process anything. I knew how it was going to be so wasn't mad, but was a little shook by the situation. 

wow... I mean at least he got a second chance but damn. I would be pissed.

Archived