I'm Not Crying Are You Crying? Britney Bursts Into Tears At Final 'Piece Of Me' Show

Britneyfanuk89

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My main theory is that she wears such dark eye makeup to cover her visible eyelid surgery scars from 2013. I remember seeing screenshots of an interview in 2014 where you can clearly see the scar lines on her eyelids...

My second theory is that she is trying to cover the fact that she lost fat above her eyes and they look significantly older. I'm not sure how wearing such dark eye makeup improves that look, but...

:whatitellu:

5 minutes ago, billyjb26 said:

My main theory is that she wears such dark eye makeup to cover her visible eyelid surgery scars from 2013. I remember seeing screenshots of an interview in 2014 where you can clearly see the scar lines on her eyelids...

My second theory is that she is trying to cover the fact that she lost fat above her eyes and they look significantly older. I'm not sure how wearing such dark eye makeup improves that look, but...

:whatitellu:

Could you find a link for those screenshots?:xfactorlook:

She is gaining weight again. it's not even painted on well. two vertical lines makes it look even more like there is a tummy, there should be some horizontal ones? actually.. there should be none. For someone so into fitness etc all her life, how can she not be ashamed of painting on abs... they have to pretend everything?! 

17 minutes ago, WilderWein said:

She is gaining weight again. it's not even painted on well. two vertical lines makes it look even more like there is a tummy, there should be some horizontal ones? actually.. there should be none. For someone so into fitness etc all her life, how can she not be ashamed of painting on abs... they have to pretend everything?! 

Gosh guys... I've seen her LIVE on August 25th and she has a gorgeous, thin and tonic body!
Yes, she has been thinner, but she looks gorgeous!

Archived