I'm Not Crying Are You Crying? Britney Bursts Into Tears At Final 'Piece Of Me' Show

Britneyfanuk89

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

She really got emotional after messing up... I mean the incident seemed to trigger some bottled-up emotions... she had her usual voice / script and all of a sudden she got really emotional... I really believe she's exhausted after touring... which is normal

• Content Curators

Why did they take away all the props fire water tree lifts the wings guitar and reduce the stage to nothing if they added all of that it would’ve been such a better tour better than fft for sure (production wise) like some of the USA shows looked like a high school Auditoriom and the stage looked worse than my last plays production, my freaking last high school musical had lifts, water, and flying with harnesses literally more production that Britney’s world tour :mj: this is my highschool stage and it looks bigger than the sands Bethlehem “arena” Larry you suck :jj: https://goo.gl/images/Wjtoub

• Content Curators
8 minutes ago, resort2havoc said:

its for many reasons but the main is that most of her props were not made to travel. people like to bring up the billboard performance because she used props but they were down the road from the theater. its mostly to make the net profit extremely high so the show is more lucrative.

catch that dirt :arianabye:

That’s such a crappy excuse tho most world tours from lady Gaga Michael Katy Janet Britney (circus) beyonce have even bigger stages and props that are sent everywhere and they took away the ring of Fire and the f**king slave poll like that could fit in a uhaul and that second part of the stage even the lift for oops

53 minutes ago, Britney x Irene said:

She really got emotional after messing up... I mean the incident seemed to trigger some bottled-up emotions... she had her usual voice / script and all of a sudden she got really emotional... I really believe she's exhausted after touring... which is normal

Ummm no... She’s just gonna miss the dancers, the crew... which is normal since they’ve been together for the past 5 years and seemed to have a lot of fun together. Plus it’s a big chapter of her life and career she’s leaving behind.

56 minutes ago, Britney x Irene said:

Ummm no... She’s just gonna miss the dancers, the crew... which is normal since they’ve been together for the past 5 years and seemed to have a lot of fun together. Plus it’s a big chapter of her life and career she’s leaving behind. She realized at this very moment that it was over after. Even though there’s one last show in October, it’s still the end of POM.

25 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

That’s such a crappy excuse tho most world tours from lady Gaga Michael Katy Janet Britney (circus) beyonce have even bigger stages and props that are sent everywhere and they took away the ring of Fire and the f**king slave poll like that could fit in a uhaul and that second part of the stage even the lift for oops

thats true but this was never designed as a world tour and we would be fools to think Britney's team is going to pony up some cash to pay for a new stage. :whatitellu: 

they finally had a major sponsor in Pepsi which obviously was more of promo features and not tour enhancements. 

you're talking about Britney's team here who knows what a nice world tour stage looks like. this is a residency extension to make MONEY and thats what it has been about from the beginning :cackling:

30 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

I think the problem is that Britney’s tour stage only has one big screen while in Vegas, the big screen was actually 2 screens that was able to be seperated. Cause of that, they don’t have anywhere to put the props

• Content Curators
Just now, resort2havoc said:

thats true but this was never designed as a world tour and we would be fools to think Britney's team is going to pony up some cash to pay for a new stage. :whatitellu: 

they finally had a major sponsor in Pepsi which obviously was more of promo features and not tour enhancements. 

you're talking about Britney's team here who knows what a nice world tour stage looks like. this is a residency extension to make MONEY and thats what it has been about from the beginning :cackling:

I can’t believe that’s what came out of Pepsi’s money but... WHOS GONNA FEED KFED :weusay:

17 hours ago, Arckangel said:

Come on! Marta swore on her late father's memory who passed away last year that she's telling the truth. Sure, some are amoral enough to use such a tactic to lie, but she's coming across as sincere to me, and many others (hundreds actually who've liked her videos) believe her, and some other Exhalers also do believe her. A few tears onstage on Britney's part ain't gonna erase her monstrous attitude towards Marta.

As I said before; you believe Britney Jean is all Britney, but don't believe Marta's story is missing a lot of pieces and she isn't as innocent as she's making out. 

I went to Blackpool was in the golden circle. Was so close to the stage I could literally see the sweat on Britney's abs. :ohwow:  It's so surreal to have Britney Spears right in front of you feet away from you. Omg it started with some drama some women started arguing next thing I knew one of the women went to hit the other. Security had to step in. Not going to lie low-key was living for the drama until it hot physical. Anyway Jae, Sarah, Lake and Zac are so hot up close and personal. :bsass: Michael is also very attractive in person. :overwhelm: Britney went off during Clusmy it goes off live. The who is it moment during Gimme More was everything. That freakshow guy was so hot too. It was so bittersweet when Britney cried about POM ending you could literally hear her voice crack. Overall it was a great show. Pitbull did his thing and gave a good performance. Hotel motel hoilday in was a moment :weusay:

Archived