Another Day Another Drama. Fan Writes Lengthy Letter Detailing Britney Meet & Greet Experience In Paris

Harlow

1 minute ago, breatheheavy said:

I never did a M&G, but if I did I would honestly just go in and say hi, flash a peace sign for the pic and say nice to meet you and bounce. If I said I've run BreatheHeavy for 14 years she'd probably say what's dat???? :zoomzoom:

I may be making that up BUT didn't you claim she knew the website and sent you stuff like a decade ago?

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Rico. said:

Mine was fast af but it was low-key funny how it started

I went into the room (basically a tent 'cause it was at the Scarborough open air theatre) and went to her left and she pointed her right and said "no, it's here"

So we took the picture and I rememberd to introduce myself, she said nice to meet you I think (actually don't remember)

Then she told me to enjoy the show, to which I answered "oh I WILL, hope you do too" and that was basically it

It was rushed af BUUUUUUUUUT she touched my back and I touched hers and she looks great in my pic (I don't so I'm not sharing), and at this point it really is a win lol

Ahh that sounds like a good experience :)  I've heard about how fast they are but it doesn't seem so bad because you at least got to speak to her and she spoke to you. And sounds like you got a nice pic too, am glad for you.

18 minutes ago, Rico. said:

1) it's not about meeting the expectations at this point, it's just about being decently polite. I'm not talking about all M&Gs but last night's

2) wtf at this cliché?

2) Have many french friends, been there often, took many french courses at uni and as I'm quite superficial myself= It's more than just a cliché. And I'm not criticising it - just gives the text a different tone

9 minutes ago, Breathe on me u toxicbitch said:

It's the industry that brought this upon Britney. Celine DIon and many others started it.

If she wouldn't do M&G's,

there would be a discussion about how and why she's not doing them (maintenor: how unstable is she?)

- right here, right now - I promise you.

So now it's Celine Dion's fault? I've heard it all now :overit:

This is a mess. Idk when will people realize that to Britney f**king Spears all of us are strangers, no matter how long you're a fan. Her time costs and she sure won't waste it to have a 15s chat with a random fan from M&G. I'm sorry for the guy but doing all that **** just beacuse of Britney is not normal, also not her fault he thought it was going to be rainbows and butterflies. And sure as hell she's not crazy for not talking to strangers. Too much drama over nothing, it's laughable. :demi::jj: 

it's Britney image that is being damaged here. And to be fair, they're exploiting in the most shameless way as possible... and people might get bored of this "greatest hits" artist being spread for years now. Clearly also team Britney doesn't have any values, they're mindset is literally the money and business. But they forget that things do go around, and I don't see it positively in a near future for her... it is what it is. People fell for this sweet, humble and hearting Britney in the first place, not a robot, remember that. :tiffanynod:

the one's paying for this are also to blame, cause as long as people pay for it, they will keep doing it while it lasts. :walkoff:

11 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

I never did a M&G, but if I did I would honestly just go in and say hi, flash a peace sign for the pic and say nice to meet you and bounce. If I said I've run BreatheHeavy for 14 years she'd probably say what's that???? :zoomzoom:

U really are role model :flawfree: 

Britney needs to stop doing M&G’s. I’ve said this before and I’ll keep saying it. I know they bring in a ton of money for her and her team with very little effort from their end but it’s ridiculous.

I was going to get a M&G but when I saw the pics that came out of Vegas, I knew 100% that there was no way in hell I was buying one.

I would be so embarrassed to show my family and friends 95% of the M&G pics that are out there.

Britney, please, stop doing them!!!

2 minutes ago, Breathe on me u toxicbitch said:

It's the industry that brought this upon Britney

Bye:whatitellu:

I know, I was only being half serious to be dramatic because of all the excuses on here.

However, no the industry is not responsible for this M&G fiasco, if you want to apply that logic - it's also normal or expected for recording artists to sing live, I mean Celine & co have set the bar high here so....

well it seems you need to get involved in some other thing in your life. Britney should not be the ONLY THING that make you lose weight, so she doesn't thing your ugly, jeez, you need to talk to someone.. You had you seen her many times, so why so stressed out? You have heard all the stories about how she is on MGs why pay all the money for it then?? You should really look into to talking to someone that can help you with self esteem and having other purposes i your like instead of an artist whom you really dont know. 

ITs no secret that Brit is like this..you should not be surprised and Brit should not be your only purpse in life. That is kinda sad and i fell bad for you.

Britney did not look at me, turned her head right, left, right, left, and said "Thank You, Thank You, Thank You"

It's like that episode of Sabrina the Teenage Witch where Sabrina makes a double of herself to attend a party for her, but the double can only say 3 phrases. Britney's phrases are probably "Thank you", "No, sweetie" and "Quick pic". If you ask her a question that doesn't fit one of those responses you get the head shaking "thank you" glitch.

Archived