Another Day Another Drama. Fan Writes Lengthy Letter Detailing Britney Meet & Greet Experience In Paris

Harlow

5 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I agree with so many of your posts on here! You're so right, it's very unfair to say this guy wanted to tell Britney his demons, he just wanted to be treated with a bit of respect. Is that how bad things have got now? Some people are defending her right to not be respectful to her fans who care about her?!

Thank you! I've woken up to the state of things but still love Britney and follow her a lot which is why I really think for her own good, everyone needs to stop babying her and buying into the crap she and her team have been pushing. Even if this M&G stuff wasn't going on, there is so much else that should be changed but this M&G stuff sucks because a huge reason for why so many of her fans stuck around and love her is her personality. But she really hasn't been that girl for like over ten years now, at least not publicly and atp I feel bad knowing I've kind of waited around for her to show glimpses of her old self.

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, JumpedOverDrama said:

The criticism is warranted. Not all of us are okay with licking Britney's *** for fifteen years. Those people excusing everything aren't actual fans. They would never pay for a M&G. They think it's funny when she's a "*****." We've not held Britney accountable for the longest time. No one is giving the fans the same benefit of the doubt or the respect they DEMAND we give Britney. Holy Spearit Britney, apparently the only person in the world who gets anxious, has bad days, and a past. We must protect ha at all costs. Where is the bubble wrap? Give her your money and shut up, right? Don't complain because YOU should have known, YOU should have read her mind, YOU were feeling anxious? No one cares. It's all about Britney's feelings.

It's sad because it doesn't seem like she's trying to get better. Or that anyone is trying to help her do so. Like you guys are worried that she has to put up with a fan that might be too pushy or that answering questions may make her too anxious... are you serious? If she can't handle that she needs to be in a serious amount of therapy so that one day she can be able to. Some of you make it sound like she may as well commit to being agoraphobic.

Though tbh I think she just doesn't like doing the M&G's and doesn't really enjoy being around a good portion of her fans.

Well I'm not saying that as a fan to be defensive of your idol 24/7 - that isn't being a good fan. There have been many times I have been unhappy with Britney, or the decisions that RCA/her team make. I do think her team should reconsider the M&G's in the future. It is a money making system, and although Britney may be fine meeting a lot of fans, it may not be something she necessarily wants to do. And it may be better she doesn't in the future for the sake of her mental health. I also think she should take some time off before the next residency as she's been performing non stop for almost 5 years now.

I just think some of the criticism this time around is too much and a lot of people are very defensive of the fan (although his story is very questionable/one sided to me at least) but that's just my opinion. Feel free to disagree. 

Guest Arckangel
1 hour ago, Britney2003 said:

Not as a crazy as Barney though. Not trolling but you had it coming. Her fans made her. Sit down.

Exactly! I think quite some stars get kinda big-headed after fame—especially when they reach legendary status. Big-headed to a point they really do take their fans and success for granted—even if they may claim they don't! Even local stars/unknown acts may sometimes get big-headed...

I'm a recording artist myself, and I definitely would not take my fans for granted and treat them like ****.

Just now, Arckangel said:

Exactly! I think quite some stars get kinda big-headed after fame—especially when they reach legendary status. Big-headed to a point they really do take their fans and success for granted—even if they may claim they don't! Even local stars/unknown acts may sometimes get big-headed...

I'm a recording artist myself, and I definitely would not take my fans for granted and treat them like ****.

This entire situation with Britney is worrying. 

I don't feel bad for you. Honestly, it's not Britney's fault you feel that intensely about her. Not everyone wants that pressure to reciprocate on a personal level to each individual fan. This is why love so easily turns to hate when its unreciprocated, and celebs end up with crazy fans. Britney to my knowledge has never been known to be very "warm" with her fans. Its not personal. She shares her love through entertaining us.

tbh from what I've heard and read, she was rude indeed, allegedly

I mean she's human and it's okay for her not to want to be hugged or something like that but a fan told me that when she was talking to Brit, Brit was talking to the photographer or someone from her team

I get that she rightfully doesn't want to be our puppet and that she is a human being but she, like everyone else, should be polite

I know there have been great M&Gs and mine was rather decent (I mean, we touched) even though it was rushed af, I just feel like the normal and polite thing to do is to greet and say goodbye to someone and not talk to someone else whilst they are talking to you

1 hour ago, Char4B said:

This  forum should be imploded because y’all aren’t even fans.

there is zero proof any of this has happened. 

Over dramatic queens. Always need something to ***** about. 

? 

tbh all the fans I met / knew last night had the same disappointing feeling haha

Guest Arckangel
1 hour ago, Plaidatlo said:

I think you've been still very naive towards Britney

I've read your whole letter, and no, I do not think he was naive at all! TristanWhatever wasn't expecting Britney to be super-friendly and invite him to an after-party or something. He just expected basic, I mean basic human interaction. That's all! Brit was barely responsive, would barely make any eye contact, was quite dismissive, and that is just NOT NORMAL, NOT RIGHT for that kind of price (and TristanWhatever explained the cost of the meet and greet does not include the concert ticket).

He left the meet and greet in tears, and he's not the only one! It happened to that female French fan, and you must know by now what happened to Marta Mallorca (Britney cancelled her photo op altogether, went to security and then laughed in Marta's face after Marta had told her the financial sacrifice she's had to make to come see her).

There is no excuse! There is no justifying that! Those meet and greets should have ended awhile ago. Seriously!

3 hours ago, Brichney. said:

lmao at fans expecting currentney to hug and kiss them, wake up hunties, she won't, you'll be forgotten by the second she sees you, I mean she forgot she met Taylor Swift for God's sake

:jj:

but yeah, I totally see it, she's very disrespectful, I mean we get it you've been hurt but your fans have nothing to do with it, they won't eat you either, chill 

I genuinelly think Britney was justness being shady with Taylor as Taylor had used her clout the occasion she met Taylor to get an award in Britneys home state. 

Britney has a whole team and her interviews are scripted. 

28 minutes ago, JumpedOverDrama said:

Thank you! I've woken up to the state of things but still love Britney and follow her a lot which is why I really think for her own good, everyone needs to stop babying her and buying into the crap she and her team have been pushing. Even if this M&G stuff wasn't going on, there is so much else that should be changed but this M&G stuff sucks because a huge reason for why so many of her fans stuck around and love her is her personality. But she really hasn't been that girl for like over ten years now, at least not publicly and atp I feel bad knowing I've kind of waited around for her to show glimpses of her old self.

Yeah this is the thing, when you've thought a lot of someone for so many years and followed their career it's not that easy to just forget about them. In a very very diluted way it's kind of like a bad relationship - a one way relationship of course! :dorkney:

We feel we 'love' her or love the way she makes us feel maybe, we know she treats us badly or doesn't care anymore, but we're still emotionally tied. It's horrible but you're right, that person has gone now and acceptance is the next step *sigh*

I feel bad for him, but at the same time his expectations were extremely high and that's why the disappointment is big. I love Britney and I believe she is a good person, but she shouldn't do meet and greets anymore. It's not that she doesn't like her fans, it's just she's so shy and private that she's not comfortable meeting so many people for the first time and I understand that feeling. Plus, we know that she has some sort of mental illness. Maybe the meet and greets are out of her hands and she's forced to do them because it's easy money.

We think we know her, but we don't. I can tell she has gone through a lot of other things in her life that we don't know about and honestly I don't want to know.

I will always look forward to what she will be releasing or doing, but that's it and that's how it has always been for me. I have never looked up to her. I don't dream of paying to see her and I still love her to death.

I do believe she has been in a great place since the Britney Jean era though.

My god!!!!

How can anyone life up to those expectations????? For me she is like Jesus too , but I dont expect her to be flawless like god. We all know how the M&G go ever since FF tour. Lower your expectations!!!

https://media.tumblr.com/e5c3d8fe913a7359bf39e2dfaff13d9c/tumblr_inline_mvli5la1rC1s2m7xu.gif

What angers me a bit - the expectation of M&G fans that its something superspecial: Many of us love her and have a long ´´history`` with her. Why should those people have an advantage of others that can't or don't want to pay hundereds of €.

MONEY CAN'T BUY LOVE!!!

Deal with it!

AND on the upside he lost 15kg - great for him! ALl thanks to Britney - Queen of Fitness

(Funny to read the typically french superficial comments about her look between the lines)

Archived