Another Day Another Drama. Fan Writes Lengthy Letter Detailing Britney Meet & Greet Experience In Paris

Harlow

9 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

I've read your whole letter, and no, I do not think he was naive at all! TristanWhatever wasn't expecting Britney to be super-friendly and invite him to an after-party or something. He just expected basic, I mean basic human interaction. That's all! Brit was barely responsive, would barely make any eye contact, was quite dismissive, and that is just NOT NORMAL, NOT RIGHT for that kind of price (and TristanWhatever  explained the cost of the meet and greet does not include the concert ticket).

He left the meet and greet in tears, and he's not the only one! It happened to that female French fan, and you must know by now what happened to Marta Mallorca (Britney cancelled her photo op altogether, went to security and then laughed in Marta's face after Marta had told her the financial sacrifice she's had to make to come see her).

There is no excuse! There is no justifying that! Those meet and greets should have ended awhile ago. Seriously!

This is exactly it. All of your post. All the majority of fans want is BASIC human decency from Britney, I mean her asking their name, shaking their hand or listening to them for a minute would be nice, but I don't think people expect that really...they just expect (rightfully) to be treated as something a bit more than **** on her rug shoe. 

I can't get that one sentence he said out of my mind, about her shaking her head side to side and saying 'thank you thank you thank you' I mean ffs what even is that?? Why is she being such a brat? Interested to hear what happens tonight.

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Breathe on me u toxicbitch said:

My god!!!!

How can anyone life up to those expectations????? For me she is like Jesus too , but I dont expect her to be flawless like god. We all know how the M&G go ever since FF tour. Lower your expectations!!!

https://media.tumblr.com/e5c3d8fe913a7359bf39e2dfaff13d9c/tumblr_inline_mvli5la1rC1s2m7xu.gif

What angers me a bit - the expectation of M&G fans that its something superspecial: Many of us love her and have a long ´´history`` with her. Why should those people have an advantage of others that can't or don't want to pay hundereds of €.

MONEY CAN'T BUY LOVE!!!

Deal with it!

AND on the upside he lost 15kg - great for him! ALl thanks to Britney - Queen of Fitness

(Funny to read the typically french superficial comments about her look betwenn the lines)

You blame the fans for that bit but not Britney or her team? It is them who have brought money into this by attaching such a high price tag to meeting Ms Thing. I agree with you, money can't buy love. But it can buy you a 2 second interaction with a diva on a fluffy rug and being made to feel like ****! :jj:

3 minutes ago, Breathe on me u toxicbitch said:

My god!!!!

How can anyone life up to those expectations????? For me she is like Jesus too , but I dont expect her to be flawless like god. We all know how the M&G go ever since FF tour. Lower your expectations!!!

https://media.tumblr.com/e5c3d8fe913a7359bf39e2dfaff13d9c/tumblr_inline_mvli5la1rC1s2m7xu.gif

What angers me a bit - the expectation of M&G fans that its something superspecial: Many of us love her and have a long ´´history`` with her. Why should those people have an advantage of others that can't or don't want to pay hundereds of €.

MONEY CAN'T BUY LOVE!!!

Deal with it!

AND on the upside he lost 15kg - great for him! ALl thanks to Britney - Queen of Fitness

(Funny to read the typically french superficial comments about her look betwenn the lines)

1) it's not about meeting the expectations at this point, it's just about being decently polite. I'm not talking about all M&Gs but last night's

2) wtf at this cliché?

2 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

This is exactly it. All of your post. All the majority of fans want is BASIC human decency from Britney, I mean her asking their name, shaking their hand or listening to them for a minute would be nice, but I don't think people expect that really...they just expect (rightfully) to be treated as something a bit more than **** on her rug shoe. 

I can't get that one sentence he said out of my mind, about her shaking her head side to side and saying 'thank you thank you thank you' I mean ffs what even is that?? Why is she being such a brat? Interested to hear what happens tonight.

Exactly... Theres no excuse for her to act like that, even if he asked something inappropriate... I also feel bad that Felicia is not on this tour, i would like to know what she would say about that

15 minutes ago, Rico. said:

tbh all the fans I met / knew last night had the same disappointing feeling haha

Right. Lbr she doesn't enjoy spending time with most of her fans. She's really awkward. We can hear from that person's video that she can have a decent conversation despite some of us here acting like her anxiety is too crippling. She just doesn't bother.

Just now, JumpedOverDrama said:

Right. Lbr she doesn't enjoy spending time with most of her fans. She's really awkward. We can hear from that person's video that she can have a decent conversation despite some of us here acting like her anxiety is too crippling. She just doesn't bother.

I almost don't even mind the fact that she doesn't enjoy because it's still low-key a win-win situation. The fans get to tick this off their bucket list, she and her team get money, and some M&Gs are cool and I think that she too enjoys some of them

However, when it's THAT rushed and she doesn't even bother to be polite, that's a sign they really should end it

Another classic case of someone with anxiety meeting someone with anxiety....in a high stress situation.

I would be angry too if I was in your position, but you have to step back and realize a few things.

You seem like a sensitive over-thinker (I am too, not judging) so you built up the situation in your head to such an immense level that no matter what happened you would be disappointed. You put all that pressure on yourself, and evidently projected that onto Britney who we all know can be awkward/anxious. It was a recipe for disaster from the get go.

I think we all need to realize (without making extreme excuses) that Britney is at the end of what's been a fairly extensive tour, shoved onto and off of planes in and out of hotel rooms and probably doesn't have the heart or energy to say no more M&G's / is also contractually obliged to do them. I would be so f**king exhausted if I was in her shoes and forced to meet my fans (of which there are millions) in these weird/tense situations where both myself and the fans are herded in and out like cattle. 

As usual she needs to step up and take more control for the better of herself and her fans, but yeah that doesn't happen. Not with the current system in place.

It's neither her or the fans fault, it's just bad management and planning.

Just now, Breathe on me u toxicbitch said:

YEah and it has nothing to do with mental health - more like with meeting superexited and nervous people that tell her always the same for the last 20 years.

Not every fan acts extra nervous when they meet her though, I didn't, it's actually way too fast to be that nervous anyways

but if you talk to someone, the least you can expect from them is a reply and for them not to be looking eslewhere and talking to someone else

I'm glad my M&G wasn't last night and I genuinely sympathize with fans who met her last night

It's silly to expect her to be happy to meet you when she doesn't know you and there are thousands and thousands of fans BUT it's just normal to expect basic politeness

2 minutes ago, HugoJean said:

Another classic case of someone with anxiety meeting someone with anxiety....in a high stress situation.

I would be angry too if I was in your position, but you have to step back and realize a few things.

You seem like a sensitive over-thinker (I am too, not judging) so you built up the situation in your head to such an immense level that no matter what happened you would be disappointed. You put all that pressure on yourself, and evidently projected that onto Britney who we all know can be awkward/anxious. It was a recipe for disaster from the get go.

I think we all need to realize (without making extreme excuses) that Britney is at the end of what's been a fairly extensive tour, shoved onto and off of planes in and out of hotel rooms and probably doesn't have the heart or energy to say no more M&G's / is also contractually obliged to do them. I would be so f**king exhausted if I was in her shoes and forced to meet my fans (of which there are millions) in these weird/tense situations where both myself and the fans are herded in and out like cattle. 

As usual she needs to step up and take more control for the better of herself and her fans, but yeah that doesn't happen. Not with the current system in place.

It's neither her or the fans fault, it's just bad management and planning.

This post could make sense if the thread wasn't about last night's M&Gs

People simply expected basic politeness and for the "exchange" to be decent, it wasn't for some of them and it's not anybody's fault but Britney's lbr

You do have a point though but it just does not apply to the situation

4 minutes ago, Rico. said:

Not every fan acts extra nervous when they meet her though, I didn't, it's actually way too fast to be that nervous anyways

but if you talk to someone, the least you can expect from them is a reply and for them not to be looking eslewhere and talking to someone else

I'm glad my M&G wasn't last night and I genuinely sympathize with fans who met her last night

It's silly to expect her to be happy to meet you when she doesn't know you and there are thousands and thousands of fans BUT it's just normal to expect basic politeness

Sorry if you've already shared it, but what was your experience like? And what did other people say about theirs?

9 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

You blame the fans for that bit but not Britney or her team? It is them who have brought money into this by attaching such a high price tag to meeting Ms Thing. I agree with you, money can't buy love. But it can buy you a 2 second interaction with a diva on a fluffy rug and being made to feel like ****! :jj:

It's the industry that brought this upon Britney. Celine DIon and many others started it.

If she wouldn't do M&G's,

there would be a discussion about how and why she's not doing them (maintenor: how unstable is she?)

- right here, right now - I promise you.

3 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Sorry if you've already shared it, but what was your experience like? And what did other people say about theirs?

Mine was fast af but it was low-key funny how it started

I went into the room (basically a tent 'cause it was at the Scarborough open air theatre) and went to her left and she pointed her right and said "no, it's here"

So we took the picture and I rememberd to introduce myself, she said nice to meet you I think (actually don't remember)

Then she told me to enjoy the show, to which I answered "oh I WILL, hope you do too" and that was basically it

It was rushed af BUUUUUUUUUT she touched my back and I touched hers and she looks great in my pic (I don't so I'm not sharing), and at this point it really is a win lol

6 hours ago, rck92 said:

This is really sad to read. I feel sorry for him. He put so much effort into this experience and all he got was trash. I really hope someone of Britney’s team (or herself) reads this and thinks twice before doing a meet & greet ever again. Yes, she has bad days but that is not an excuse to treat someone who basically pays your bills like that. I hate to say it but, shame on you Brit.

This needs to go viral 

Archived