Britney was rude to fan

Body ache

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

No, but I'm not a hugger. I HATE IT when people want to hug me -- especially older men. They always hold on for a couple of seconds longer than necessary, and it's f**king disgusting. :gross:

Boyfriends and dogs? Absolutely. Friends and family, okay. But strangers? That's a hard pass, thanks.

But the question is...are you Britney? Or do you do M&Gs? Because otherwise I don't know, how does your story relate to Brinny's behavior...:juggingu:

Shes just a rude ***** these days, no cute shyness or humbleness she's just a plain *****. I'm still going to Manchester on the 18th just so I can say I've seen her live but I really don't have much interest in being a Britney fan after that because there really isn't any appeal. She cant sing, she can't dance very well and she's an awful bore. 

Let me guess, half this thread is dragging Britney because, in their disappointment with her career, certain fans have become entirely disillusioned with Britney and think their anger with her laziness gives them a free pass to be a **** about EVERYTHING about her, including her personal life and her quirks.

The other half is busy excusing it away, because y'all are insistent on treating your favorite as though she is a small, delicate, porcelain child who can do no wrong.

And then there's me. Who just wants to see the pictures. 

11 hours ago, OopsOverprotected said:

Here is one of the M&G pictures. 

Now that's a nice picture, actual M&G shot or not.

15 minutes ago, Nickey said:

But the question is...are you Britney? Or do you do M&Gs? Because otherwise I don't know, how does your story relate to Brinny's behavior...:juggingu:

I find it legit disturbing that her own fans find it easier to believe she's rude or a ***** than to believe that a woman can feel violated by hugging a stranger. 

:zoomzoom:

• Super Mods
12 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Rihanna is bad for being very late too, Mariah was late when I saw her live and I was annoyed, I’d say the same for any celeb acting like this. 

Have I been late to my job - yes many times and I’ve been rightly put in my place and had appropriate consequences for it, what I don’t do is then he rude to my boss/colleagues/customers etc and rush them. I take ownership of it which is what Britney could have done and maybe apologised for rushing them ??

Theyve paid a lot of money for this, the same amount as the people who got her on a good day, how is that their fault? It should come with a warning “£2500 to meet Britney but sorry we can’t tell you who you’re gonna get, she may decide to be civil to you , you may even get her on a day she’s decided to be nice to you, however we must warn you that you might be treated like cattle and rushed through like the cash cow that you are!!!!”

Maybe they should have been a lot more apologetic, I agree but you know Britney is also treated as a cash cow too. It’s more of her team than her.

7 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Maybe they should have been a lot more apologetic, I agree but you know Britney is also treated as a cash cow too. It’s more of her team than her.

In a lot of ways yes I guess she is :/ but she is still responsible for her own attitude and behaviour towards her fans, her team surely doesn't ask her to be off hand with them and refuse to seem interested?

1 hour ago, Harlow said:

IMO, they should stop doing meet'n'greets. She obviously does not feel comfortable to meet her fans for the moment... I just can't pay that amount of money to spend just less than 1 minute with her... I mean, look at Rihanna's meet'n'greet, Katy Perry's, Taylor's, Gaga's... That is what I think for a real meet'n'greet.

Britney is not the same anymore. Since her breakdown in 2007, she got worse and worse. We thought she was ok during the Circus era, but from the Femme Fatale era, with those unbelievable meet'n'greets, useless interviews, the under-the-water Britney... I mean, we all said that she looked like a robot during FFT... and the beginning of POM was A mess...

She should just stop for a while, just try to enjoy REALLY her life without being push to go on stage and do this and that. Her management knows that she is a cash machine. Her family as well. If she has money, she has control. If she has control, she can have her boys. If she has her boys, she is happy... but the truth, is she really happy to be Britney Spears, a superstar, singing and dancing... entertaining ?

I don't think so anymore... I mean, she obviously likes to sing and perform but... when I see Britney from her interview 15/20 years ago, or performing... I feel so bad !

I don't know what REALLY happen. Why she got so shy and weird... a believe mental illness (and of course mental breakdown)... Why did she have to change her face, her noise, her mouth...

I guess we'll never have the answer.

All I really want is to see her cool again, meeting her fans without being like this... and enjoy herself as she used to do...

She used to be a career driven person, she genuinely loved what she was doing and put her heart into her work. After 2007 breakdown and having kids her priorities have changed. Even though she may still like to dance or sing as a hobby, I believe that she doesn’t want to be famous or perform for big crowds. Therefore she is continuing her career to prove the court that she is doing well to have visitation rights for her kids (or whatever agreement they have). Also she doesn’t mind more money and is possibly being pushed by her father and others to continue working. She obviously is doing things that she is uncomfortable with (such as meet and greets) just to make more money. Moreover, because of her experiences, she probably has anxiety and other mental health issues which may also contribute to her decreased motivation (at least thats what happened to me) or the ability to perform in front large crowds (hence the nervous tics and etc).

She will be in her 50s one day and people will still be like “she almost didn’t survive 2007.”

***** we all go through life, stop making excuses and either work with passion or retire. Some of us HAVE to work for some dead end job, we don’t get the luxuries to have literally any creative outlet that pays 63MILLION a year. If I made that much, I’d force a smile and gratitude. 

Archived