Britney was rude to fan

Body ache

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/8/2018 at 3:39 PM, Complication said:

Pretty much all M&Gs with major artists are like that though. People complaining that Britney doesn't chat with them for 3 hours are kidding themselves. Only a very few select artists, usually smaller more independent ones, actually spend that quality time with their fans during M&Gs. The big artists will give you a few seconds for a photo. It's shitty but it's common and not the issue with Britney.

All of Shawn's photos with fans are nice. Maybe 10% of Britney's photos are nice. The experience of meeting her in general may be perfectly fine, but the photos themselves are mostly horrible. There have been some lovely ones, but 90% of the time she looks like she'd rather be anywhere else. THAT is the issue. Given the price and how **** the VIP merch is, her M&G packages are by far the biggest rip off.

The only M&G photos I've seen that look as bad as Britney's are Avril's.

1168662tdfs9.jpg

And when two M&G forces like Britney and Avril collide, a Randee-fied explosion occurs

rs_600x600-160222081913-600.Avril-Lavign

On 8/7/2018 at 4:42 PM, lena787 said:

Actually she did say Berlin ! So you know!

Well, i was on the fron row, she said "Whats up.... GERMANY?" at first with a hesitation, and she did say Berlin at second so... 

She kinda doesn't know where she is or keeps forgetting. It happened at the Brighton Pride too btw.

Archived