Britney was rude to fan

Body ache

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, musolino said:

I hope your will get then sooner than the 2 weeks they usually say. How was your experience ? 

I hope that too! I actually wrote about it a couple pages back in the thread, copied it for you:

"Ok so that positive twittter-experience never happened. Everyone only had a few seconds. I was there also and I was allowed to go in twice to get the picture retaken. The first time she literally said 'hi' and turned to the cam which told me we had to take a picture fast. Then she said 'enjoy'. We did that awkward standing next to each other thing.

The second time she put her hand on my back and I put my hand on her back and we did another picture. Also she said 'hi' and then thanked me and told me to enjoy the show. I didn't expect her to talk to me for long. There were people who were really, really excited and had high expectations that were not met. I was there with my best friend and he said he asked if he could hug her and she said 'later' and then told him no. He says he isn't a fan anymore, he was really sad and didn't even enjoy much lf the show .

I don't blame her as much as the team. They probably stressed her out because she was late. "

2 minutes ago, awesomenessa said:

I hope that too! I actually wrote about it a couple pages back in the thread, copied it for you:

"Ok so that positive twittter-experience never happened. Everyone only had a few seconds. I was there also and I was allowed to go in twice to get the picture retaken. The first time she literally said 'hi' and turned to the cam which told me we had to take a picture fast. Then she said 'enjoy'. We did that awkward standing next to each other thing.

The second time she put her hand on my back and I put my hand on her back and we did another picture. Also she said 'hi' and then thanked me and told me to enjoy the show. I didn't expect her to talk to me for long. There were people who were really, really excited and had high expectations that were not met. I was there with my best friend and he said he asked if he could hug her and she said 'later' and then told him no. He says he isn't a fan anymore, he was really sad and didn't even enjoy much lf the show .

I don't blame her as much as the team. They probably stressed her out because she was late. "

Thanks ! ?❤️

• Content Curators

Lmao @ people here thinking M&Gs aren't purely for ripping off the fans.

If the artists genuinely want to meet the fans, they'd not charge them, like Katy Perry and Taylor Swift.

Others that I have seen, are way worse than Britney, like Tinashe, 5H and Shawn Mendes.

I'd still pay £475 to meet Britney, at least I'm actually meeting a legend.

1 hour ago, Invitation said:

If the artists genuinely want to meet the fans, they'd not charge them, like Katy Perry and Taylor Swift.

Others that I have seen, are way worse than Britney, like Tinashe, 5H and Shawn Mendes.

Both Katy and Taylor sell M&G packages that are basically a 5 second photo op.

And don't be coming for Shawn. He will stop and take photos with literally hundreds of fans in his free time. And his paid M&G photos are cute as ****, he has no problems hugging or doing poses - even with guys.

untitled-24ieah.jpg

Anyway, when you purchase a M&G you're not simply paying for that alone. You get premium show tickets, signed merch, early entry, etc. Those things alone can be worth the money. In Britney's case, it's not.

2 hours ago, awesomenessa said:

So do they still tell fans beforehand not to ask Britney for a hug?

Becuase if they're being told not to do it and they do it anyways, I can see why Britney would come off as rude when she declines.

12 hours ago, Egle92 said:

She used to be a career driven person, she genuinely loved what she was doing and put her heart into her work. After 2007 breakdown and having kids her priorities have changed. Even though she may still like to dance or sing as a hobby, I believe that she doesn’t want to be famous or perform for big crowds. Therefore she is continuing her career to prove the court that she is doing well to have visitation rights for her kids (or whatever agreement they have). Also she doesn’t mind more money and is possibly being pushed by her father and others to continue working. She obviously is doing things that she is uncomfortable with (such as meet and greets) just to make more money. Moreover, because of her experiences, she probably has anxiety and other mental health issues which may also contribute to her decreased motivation (at least thats what happened to me) or the ability to perform in front large crowds (hence the nervous tics and etc).

That is so correct ! Thank you for this. And I am sorry about your experience. I hope you feel better now.

2 hours ago, Complication said:

Both Katy and Taylor sell M&G packages that are basically a 5 second photo op.

Taylor doesn’t sell M&G. Her team scopes out fans online and surprises them at the venue with getting to meet her before the show. Then her team scouts people during the show to meet her after. She does meet and greets before AND after her show- free of charge. 

:gerlwat:

49 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

So do they still tell fans beforehand not to ask Britney for a hug?

Becuase if they're being told not to do it and they do it anyways, I can see why Britney would come off as rude when she declines.

No, the lady who gave us the tour said 'As you know, Britney is very shy, so if you wanna hug her or kiss her ask her first!'. But when we were in line inside, just before the m&g room the people who came out said she declined hugs and kisses, so I didn't even ask about it. 

10 minutes ago, awesomenessa said:

No, the lady who gave us the tour said 'As you know, Britney is very shy, so if you wanna hug her or kiss her ask her first!'. But when we were in line inside, just before the m&g room the people who came out said she declined hugs and kisses, so I didn't even ask about it. 

I would have done the same. It's sometimes better to not even ask than a NO.

In Vegas, the bodyguard were saying something like NO KISSING NO TOUCHING, so it was clear like water !

On 8/7/2018 at 3:58 AM, Diamond Horse said:

Even if it was true they still got their picture.

The artist had that freedom. Even if it wouldnt be the warmest thing to do, there is no room for complaint. There is nothing wrong with it either, she is not a picture-taking robot.

Technically, she is. She knows what these Meet & Greets are for. It's like saying a waitress is not a food serving robot. That's what they are hired to do and Britney signed up to pose for pictures. She ought to be ashamed of herself ... charging 2000+ dollars for something and then not even offering a proper smile.  That's ridiculous.

12 hours ago, Egle92 said:

She used to be a career driven person, she genuinely loved what she was doing and put her heart into her work. After 2007 breakdown and having kids her priorities have changed. Even though she may still like to dance or sing as a hobby, I believe that she doesn’t want to be famous or perform for big crowds. Therefore she is continuing her career to prove the court that she is doing well to have visitation rights for her kids (or whatever agreement they have). Also she doesn’t mind more money and is possibly being pushed by her father and others to continue working. She obviously is doing things that she is uncomfortable with (such as meet and greets) just to make more money. Moreover, because of her experiences, she probably has anxiety and other mental health issues which may also contribute to her decreased motivation (at least thats what happened to me) or the ability to perform in front large crowds (hence the nervous tics and etc).

While all these excuses are very nice and good, if she has such crippling mental illness, if she has no more career  motivation, if she is only doing this to see her kids, shouldn't this be considered entrapment and abuse?  In essence, you're calling her a slave and a high paid ****** to the industry.  If this is the case, no one should pay to see Britney anywhere until she's freed and doing things because she wants to not because she's forced to.

Archived