Britney was rude to fan

Body ache

• Content Curators
4 hours ago, Complication said:

Both Katy and Taylor sell M&G packages that are basically a 5 second photo op.

And don't be coming for Shawn. He will stop and take photos with literally hundreds of fans in his free time. And his paid M&G photos are cute as ****, he has no problems hugging or doing poses - even with guys.

untitled-24ieah.jpg

Anyway, when you purchase a M&G you're not simply paying for that alone. You get premium show tickets, signed merch, early entry, etc. Those things alone can be worth the money. In Britney's case, it's not.

I have met him twice, in 2016 and 2017. And, the first time he was really really nice. The 2nd time, it was simply walking towards Shawn and facing the camera, then leave. He wasn't rude or anything. It's just that he's sold too many M&Gs that everyone had to be rushed.

Katy actually doesn't sell M&G. Not for Prismatic Tour and Witness Tour at least. You have to go to her fanclub page to win the tickets FOR FREE as long as you type a short description of yourself.

As for Taylor Swift, I know she doesn't sell M&G. But, I'm not sure how you'd do it.

I only listed those people because I have met them, and they were all nice, except Camila.

You can find as many M&G photos with Britney having the same kind of intimate levels as the Shawn photos you carefully selected. But, of course you wouldn't, because you need to make a point Britney is the worst person for M&G, when she is not, and this is coming from someone who has actually met her. 

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
2 hours ago, ifuseekarianna said:

Taylor doesn’t sell M&G. Her team scopes out fans online and surprises them at the venue with getting to meet her before the show. Then her team scouts people during the show to meet her after. She does meet and greets before AND after her show- free of charge. 

:gerlwat:

Exactly, so many ignorant people trying to be the 'experts' here.

14 minutes ago, Invitation said:

I have met him twice, in 2016 and 2017. And, the first time he was really really nice. The 2nd time, it was simply walking towards Shawn and facing the camera, then leave. He wasn't rude or anything. It's just that he's sold too many M&Gs that everyone had to be rushed.

Katy actually doesn't sell M&G. Not for Prismatic Tour and Witness Tour at least. You have to go to her fanclub page to win the tickets FOR FREE as long as you type a short description of yourself.

As for Taylor Swift, I know she doesn't sell M&G. But, I'm not sure how you'd do it.

I only listed those people because I have met them, and they were all nice, except Camila.

You can find as many M&G photos with Britney having the same kind of intimate levels as the Shawn photos you carefully selected. But, of course you wouldn't, because you need to make a point Britney is the worst person for M&G, when she is not, and this is coming from someone who has actually met her. 

What was Camila like?!...

• Content Curators
6 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

What was Camila like?!...

That was just a month or two before she announced she decided to leave 5H. She was so distant from the 4 girls. So, if a fan isn't coming directly to talk to her, she'd stand so far away from the fan and the 4 girls. I saw the photos of the people from the same date. She was only close to some of them, but appeared very bored (not even smiling) in most of the photos. The other 4 girls were nice though.

Guest Arckangel
7 hours ago, awesomenessa said:

I was there with my best friend and he said he asked if he could hug her and she said 'later' and then told him no.

Honestly... I would not ask Britney for a hug! lol I'd just let that happen naturally.

Guest Arckangel
4 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

So do they still tell fans beforehand not to ask Britney for a hug?

Becuase if they're being told not to do it and they do it anyways, I can see why Britney would come off as rude when she declines.

You're right! If they were told "No hugs." or "No hugging." beforehand, it would be wiser for them not to ask, but then again... Those people are paying like $2,500 US to see her! I mean, if people paid that much money to see me and have a picture taken, I'd be more than pleased to give them a hug—I would definitely not have such restrictions!

1 hour ago, Invitation said:

That was just a month or two before she announced she decided to leave 5H. She was so distant from the 4 girls. So, if a fan isn't coming directly to talk to her, she'd stand so far away from the fan and the 4 girls. I saw the photos of the people from the same date. She was only close to some of them, but appeared very bored (not even smiling) in most of the photos. The other 4 girls were nice though.

Oh wow...see I'm never sure what to think about the 5H/Camila situation, I've heard that it was them who began to push her out and she responded to that by being distant to them, but she shouldn't haven taken it out on the fans! I've always wondered if she's a bit of a diva too but that's just my speculation, I do actually like her and her voice.

33 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

You're right! If they were told "No hugs." or "No hugging." beforehand, it would be wiser for them not to ask, but then again... Those people are paying like $2,500 US to see her! I mean, if people paid that much money to see me and have a picture taken, I'd be more than pleased to give them a hug—I would definitely not have such restrictions!

Well, that's just it.

Why is she signing up for this to begin with when she's clearly so uncomfortable with it?

Justin Bieber canceled his and no longer does them because the fans' high emotions were making him feel upset himself. Why is she not doing the same?

• Content Curators
2 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Oh wow...see I'm never sure what to think about the 5H/Camila situation, I've heard that it was them who began to push her out and she responded to that by being distant to them, but she shouldn't haven taken it out on the fans! I've always wondered if she's a bit of a diva too but that's just my speculation, I do actually like her and her voice.

I don't know either. She wasn't like really rude. She's just cold to fans who went there for 5H as a whole instead of her, probably because she didn't consider herself to be part of the group anymore.

• Content Curators
2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Well, that's just it.

Why is she signing up for this to begin with when she's clearly so uncomfortable with it?

Justin Bieber canceled his and no longer does them because the fans' high emotions were making him feel upset himself. Why is she not doing the same?

Before that, there were videos of JB's security guard manhandling the little girls immediately after taking a photo with him. His crew were horrible.

54 minutes ago, Invitation said:

I don't know either. She wasn't like really rude. She's just cold to fans who went there for 5H as a whole instead of her, probably because she didn't consider herself to be part of the group anymore.

That makes sense. She'd maybe mentally disconnected from the group so felt she couldn't be involved in the same way anymore.

10 hours ago, Complication said:

Both Katy and Taylor sell M&G packages that are basically a 5 second photo op.

And don't be coming for Shawn. He will stop and take photos with literally hundreds of fans in his free time. And his paid M&G photos are cute as ****, he has no problems hugging or doing poses - even with guys.

untitled-24ieah.jpg

Anyway, when you purchase a M&G you're not simply paying for that alone. You get premium show tickets, signed merch, early entry, etc. Those things alone can be worth the money. In Britney's case, it's not.

They're gonna be different in a few years, just wait and see (if he's still around by then)

4 hours ago, Arckangel said:

The tour-guide told us to ask her about hugs & kisses.  The first fans who went in to see Britney came back & told us that she didn't want hugs or kisses. I am sorry, I wanted to clear it up because I think I made it sound like the team told us no hugging and kissing. 

9 hours ago, Scrappy said:

While all these excuses are very nice and good, if she has such crippling mental illness, if she has no more career  motivation, if she is only doing this to see her kids, shouldn't this be considered entrapment and abuse?  In essence, you're calling her a slave and a high paid ****** to the industry.  If this is the case, no one should pay to see Britney anywhere until she's freed and doing things because she wants to not because she's forced to.

It is possible that she is being used as a cash cow by her conservators or even people like K-fed.. So many people benefit financialy from her continuing her career. We obviously don’t know the reality of the situation because she is unable to talk about the details concerning her conservatorship. Therefore, I am just sharing my speculations... 

7 hours ago, Invitation said:

Pretty much all M&Gs with major artists are like that though. People complaining that Britney doesn't chat with them for 3 hours are kidding themselves. Only a very few select artists, usually smaller more independent ones, actually spend that quality time with their fans during M&Gs. The big artists will give you a few seconds for a photo. It's shitty but it's common and not the issue with Britney.

All of Shawn's photos with fans are nice. Maybe 10% of Britney's photos are nice. The experience of meeting her in general may be perfectly fine, but the photos themselves are mostly horrible. There have been some lovely ones, but 90% of the time she looks like she'd rather be anywhere else. THAT is the issue. Given the price and how **** the VIP merch is, her M&G packages are by far the biggest rip off.

The only M&G photos I've seen that look as bad as Britney's are Avril's.

1168662tdfs9.jpg

Overreacting much as it happens with whatever Britney does. :mhm: 

we only got such news two times or something. On the other hand we have those hundred of photoes where she hugs people and smile. There must be something about the whole situation we dont know or about those people came to have photo with her. Maybe they were disrespectfull and shes told shes gotta do it bcuz they paid or whatever. alot of things might have been and we only know that she said ‘quick photo’. This doesnt explain the situation where she had photoes hugging fans and told how nice she was towards them fans :mhm: 

Archived