Britney was rude to fan

Body ache

50 minutes ago, Martini said:

im so sorry :( 

i literally had a nightmare about meeting britney last night (that was similar to your story) and woke up this morning realizing i don't ever want to meet her (i've been a fan since i was 6) i just can't put myself through something like that. i would walk away completely traumatized by my idol being rude to me. just better not to meet your heroes sometimes right?

Yeah I agree. If I saw Britney on the street I would be way too intimidated to ask for a photo or even approach her. 

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, Martini said:

im so sorry :( 

i literally had a nightmare about meeting britney last night (that was similar to your story) and woke up this morning realizing i don't ever want to meet her (i've been a fan since i was 6) i just can't put myself through something like that. i would walk away completely traumatized by my idol being rude to me. just better not to meet your heroes sometimes right?

Yeah I agree. If I saw Britney on the street I would be way too intimidated to ask for a photo or even approach her. 

16 minutes ago, Allmylife said:

Some fans were reporting that they heard her crying towards the end of the m&g. I hope this Kevin stuff isn’t affecting her ?

Lol I doubt it. Even if she had to pay 50.000 USD a month it would be ok for her financially. Sure it would probably annoy her but make her cry? Why?

It's more probable that something happened between her and her Steroid monster boyfriend.

3 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Lol I doubt it. Even if she had to pay 50.000 USD a month it would be ok for her financially. Sure it would probably annoy her but make her cry? Why?

It's more probable that something happened between her and her Steroid monster boyfriend.

:tifflmao: gurl.

5 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Don’t think it’s about the money but the stress of the case and Kevin basically making britney look like a bad mom in the press. His lawyers have purposely been scheduling court dates while Britney’s on tour and they’ve known her touring schedule for at least 7 months 

Guest Diamond Horse
6 minutes ago, Luxuriou$ said:

are you even serious ? :wtfdidusay: what would you do if a completely strange person asked you for a hug ? :wtfdidusay: id be like hell to the NO :wtfdidusay:

mte :D she has every right to choose. she is not a prostitute or some kind of the utmost Saint who has to hug everyone [oh wait even they don't hug everyone isn't it???]. i am glad this opinion exists here.

I can’t see the photo, but either way, about 50% of M&G turn out not great or with a lacklustre experience.

Im not expecting her to entertain fans, we know it’s a very short experience, we know she’s anxious etc 

BUT when a person spends £2000+ on a photo which is way more than the average monthly starting salary for most of the UK, she better damn well put on a smile and let them tell her they love her. I honestly find this the most disrespectful thing.

2 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

mte :D she has every right to choose. she is not a prostitute or some kind of the utmost Saint who has to hug everyone. i am glad this opinion exists here.

ikr...it's her personal space. i mean you can ask her for a hug,  why not but... don't expect anything... if she says no just respect that :checkit:

I don't understand some of you.

M&G have been unpredictable since day 1. If you don't wanna take the risk DOnT buy one!!! Did Britney force you to shell out that kind of money??? No she didn't. Also she's not a *****, she doesn't need to touch people for money. A meet and greet is hi and a picture. If you think it's not worth the money... Don't do it. I never bought one and never will exactly because of this reason.

But just because 2.5 k is a lot of money for us, we can't expect her to act like we want her to. Imo

Also why would her boys have to say hello? They are kids.

And besides.. the whole shitty situation that's going down with Kevin, him wanting to depose her etc. That's enough to get her all anxious etc. 

52 minutes ago, Allmylife said:

Don’t think it’s about the money but the stress of the case and Kevin basically making britney look like a bad mom in the press. His lawyers have purposely been scheduling court dates while Britney’s on tour and they’ve known her touring schedule for at least 7 months 

How is It stressful? She won't have any issues if she has to pay it. It will piss her off but it's not a financial burden. Also how is he making her look like a bad mom?? Almost everybody in the press is on Britneys side.

She and her team should be happy that there are still fans willing to pay thousands to meet her and go to her shows. It's not like she's the greatest performer anymore and her show isn't the best... Be humble or you will lose what you have left. 

On the other hand she is not a robot, i know people who had recent M&G and they said she was sweet their only complain is how short it was. 

Conclussion: spend your money wisely :kesha:

Archived