Britney was rude to fan

Body ache

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Goku said:

Im just here for the excuses by britards because she almost died 11 years ago. :akii:

15 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

Quick pic? I would have told her "ok, no pic, give me my money back and learn how to perform properly"

We dont know if this is true, i cant find them on ig

She was in a really bad mood and maybe nervous.. they rushed us trough because it was 9:30 and she was supposed to perform at 9:45. Her boys were playing in the background with headphones on and they didn‘t even say hello. We were only allowed to say hi and take the picture, then she redid her hair and you had to go. One of us asked her to give her a hug but she said No; then everyone was scared and I didn‘t ask her then. It was a bit of a shame, the photographs will look horrendous. I wonder if she just wanted to say goodnight to her kids or whether she was nervois because the show was due to start. She still is a legend though and a professional as the show and her energay were AMAZING.

wish me luck guys that my photo looks nice and not awkward !!:tiffanycries:

Guest Diamond Horse

Even if it was true they still got their picture.

The artist had that freedom. Even if it wouldnt be the warmest thing to do, there is no room for complaint. There is nothing wrong with it either, she is not a picture-taking robot.

4 minutes ago, GermanBritLover said:

She was in a really bad mood and maybe nervous.. they rushed us trough because it was 9:30 and she was supposed to perform at 9:45. Her boys were playing in the background with headphones on and they didn‘t even say hello. We were only allowed to say hi and take the picture, then she redid her hair and you had to go. One of us asked her to give her a hug but she said No; then everyone was scared and I didn‘t ask her then. It was a bit of a shame, the photographs will look horrendous. I wonder if she just wanted to say goodnight to her kids or whether she was nervois because the show was due to start. She still is a legend though and a professional as the show and her energay were AMAZING.

She straight up said no or was she like no thank you? I can’t imagine her saying no :tiffanycries:

6 minutes ago, GermanBritLover said:

Wow, I feel bad for you. She is a rude diva and I've suspected this for a while, she really should stop doing these M&G's but she won't.

I don't think her boys should have to say hello to fans though, it's not their choice to be in this business.

16 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

Even if it was true they still got their picture.

The artist had that freedom. Even if it wouldnt be the warmest thing to do, there is no room for complaint. There is nothing wrong with it either, she is not a picture-taking robot.

Oh my god!! How can you defend her being in a bad mood towards fans, enough that they pick up on it? It's a lot of money for them to pay out, she should be nice to them at the very least!!!

Being approached in the street, not so much, she's a human being who deserves to be able to live her life but when you're inviting people to come and meet you at least PRETEND you're pleased to see them!

Archived