Britney was rude to fan

Body ache

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, Wa3d! said:

I think I am on Britney’s hater site :ririshade2: 

Is this your first day here? Go to Twitter or Instagram if you're looking for more supportive fans.

Many p̶a̶t̶h̶e̶t̶i̶c̶ people here enjoy to drag her as much as possible. Like when Sam supposedly unfollowed her, people here were disrespectful to him and their relationship because they never liked him in the first place. They don't like POM and currentney's dancing, so they trash them to express their dissatisfaction with her and their miserable lives.

If she's ruining her legacy, then let her be and stop paying attention to her, not telling her to retire or wishing her died years ago because of your selfishness. 

14 minutes ago, idkidk25 said:

Is this your first day here? Go to Twitter or Instagram if you're looking for more supportive fans.

Many p̶a̶t̶h̶e̶t̶i̶c̶ people here enjoy to drag her as much as possible. Like when Sam supposedly unfollowed her, people here were disrespectful to him and their relationship because they never liked him in the first place. They don't like POM and currentney's dancing, so they trash them to express their dissatisfaction with her and their miserable lives.

If she's ruining her legacy, then let her be and stop paying attention to her, not telling her to retire or wishing her died years ago because of your selfishness. 

I'll never understand why people that don't like what she's doing still care so much about her.
it's like being vegetarian and looking for meats at reduced prices every week.
If she's sooo lazy / ridiculous / talentless / annoying, then move on !
Otherwise, it's masochism.

Okay, we all know she's not a genuinely mean person at heart.

Each of us have had a day where we've been less than polite to someone and later on we've thought about how rude we came off.

So should she have been rude that day, maybe she was stressed or rushed. She surely didn't intend to be mean to the fans. And maybe she thought about it later that day and felt bad about it..

Let's not crucify her.

Its such a shame people didnt enjoy the m&g.

The fans would of saved money, worked extra hours at work etc for the couple of seconds with Britney.

I feel Britney should take more time with the fans. If Britney doesnt like doing m&g then it should be stoped. 

I was to late to get a m&g but would love to of had the chance.

On 8/7/2018 at 2:33 PM, indyRS said:

Okay, we all know she's not a genuinely mean person at heart.

Each of us have had a day where we've been less than polite to someone and later on we've thought about how rude we came off.

So should she have been rude that day, maybe she was stressed or rushed. She surely didn't intend to be mean to the fans. And maybe she thought about it later that day and felt bad about it..

Let's not crucify her.

well, we are not getting paid millions of dollars when we're having a bad day or stressed.

She needs to act like a professional. People pay her money for this If she does not feel like taking a pic and smiling for 10 seconds, then she should have cancelled m&g for that night and refund the money.

it is so disrespectful.

even the retail shop workers who get paid minimum wage and work 8+ hours a day standing on their foot can smile at the customers but britney can not do it for 2 seconds while getting millions of dollars?

she should just retire. she hurt her image a lot. even her fans dont respect her anymore. 

Guest Diamond Horse

I mean it is OBVIOUSLY not a nice thing to do but at the same time in a bigger sense ("juridically" correct sense) she didn't do anything wrong either. we could say that her contract doesn't require her to be overly nice, it just requires her to take the picture. maybe her contract doesn't even require her to be exactly on time, right?

that being said I would be disappointed too

but i prefer it to fake pretense that could be seen through any moment too.

yet, perhaps there could have been a better solution but i mean i don't see her doing something terribly wrong with this one

it remembers me the case of one Demi's M&G situation where she didn't say much to the fan and then the fan complained and she had a brilliant answer to that:

"if you don't see the point why doing them at all"

6 minutes ago, OopsOverprotected said:

Here is one of the M&G pictures. 

misleading, that's not a M&G pic:mcorangu:

it's some guy/rep  from Mercedes Benz. (I was like wow a hot silverhaired daddy is a B fan? then i look at the name... lol)

Why are you guys surprised? :jlostare: If you truly were fans you'd know Britney doesn't give a flying **** about anything that's not her children, Sam or her sister :jlostare:

Why are there people that want to pay that much money so that she can pretend she cares about them for 10 seconds and take a blurry awkward picture with her? :jlostare:

4 hours ago, The Deity Arceus said:

Hope she serves in Mönchengladbach or I might just sell my M&G package :( I didn't work my *** off 24/7 at Aldi for this. 

Do not be afraid of this story. We do not even know if this is all true and what really happend. She was very nice to the crowd and the crowd loved her in Berlin.  I am so jealous that you can meet her. I wish you all the best and enjoy it!

Archived