Report: Britney Spears To Continue Performing In Las Vegas In 2018

Jordan Miller

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Girl On The Moon said:

I agree with this. Of course I'd love for her to tour the world but sometimes what we as a fanbase want is not what she wants and she spent most of her life pleasing other people that I support her now that she has found a balance between what she loves doing and what the fans want. The thing is that I think fans have a hard time understanding that we are not her priority (and we shouldn't be), her priorities in life have changed and that is perfectly understandable because she is a mom now and those moments with her kids are precious and what truly matters in life. 

I support whatever makes her happy, as you said, I thought she was going to die in 2008 and yet she's still here with us, stronger than ever and happier than ever. That is enough for me. I hope that when she does decide to tour again its because it makes her happy and not because she feels forced to tour.

:clap::clap1::hugs:

If she decides to do another residency, I'd still support it. But what she should really do is make a new show focusing around her newer music, and stuff that isn't so well known by the GP, like non-singles. She's already played her hits to death, so the focus should be on her lesser known gems and fan faves. That would be a cool and different show worth seeing. 

Besides the fact it's easy money and they are lazy now.

It doesn't make any sense. Britney doesn't have a huge following anymore and the core nosagalia act they are pulling is nearing the end as well. 

Her main target audience is in their late 20's or early thirties now and aren't going to be the main Vegas dwellers. 

It will be the early to mid 20's that are going a lot now and Britney hasn't tried to pull in their interest in over a decade. 

:calculating:

if she goes to a rival hotel, it will be a new stage, new set up, new show. im ok with that. it allows her to get into her creative process again and have input. shes obviously bored with the piece of me show. also, as weve recently seen, her vegas show wont hinder her touring elswhere or releasing new music so it would be fine with me. 

Why people get so angry with Britney , Yes I know we want a tour. But what about her? Her feelings and wants in life? 

I think if the residency thing is true I am happy that she will still be performing. Also she still makes good *** music ( for the fans ) so no complaints there. If this was a long time ago I think I'd be more upset . But lets be real she has given us  A LOT  of her life :donewithit:.

A time comes where she has to live hers for her , and I think I am just grateful that is even doing both ..... because she is very Mother oriented and the most real human like Celeb that I see . ( with being shy , dorky , humble) She doesn't rlly have this stuck up ( im a Celebrity ) Aura to her . :tiffhair:

In time she will tour again I am sure and people will go because it is Britney Spears. But if for now residencies are prepering her mentally or making her happy because she can feel she has a somewhat normal scheduled life with her children AND  perform...than I support it. I mean back in 2008 I never would have thought she would be able to do 5+ years of shows with a very good turn out. And still make great albums. 

She is very fa oriented ( prob why she doesn't promote her *** off ) As she said she has been on top and got hurt because of it. So I think the GOP doesn't matter as much as it did when she was younger and she aims more for the people who are already fans. We have to remember despite being famous all her life she probably does have just normal human dreams and wants .:lemmetellu:. And who the hell am I to shame her or threaten to no longer be a fan because she wants to calm down and live somewhat of a boring life after all she has given me since 1998 ......sorry no that is a ******* thing to do :whitney:

Doing one thing doesn't mean leaving behind the other. Of course, her personal life comes first but it's not like we want her to be touring, promoting and going everywhere the 365 days year by year.

The real issue is that she doesn't give her 100%, she doesn't care about her own stuff and there is almost no feedback from her. I wouldn't mind if she stays in Vegas forever as long as she would talk about her albums, music, lyrics, dancing, rehearsals, recording,  writing songs, those type of things we need to be fed with, I don't ***** care if Sean and Jayden like pokemon or not. I want to know about her ARTISTRY, about her personal life she can get whatever celebrity magazine and talk about it.  

Every era (post breakdown) is the freaking same :lessons: the music is out, she goes one or two places, and that's it. It's not about QUANTITY, it's about QUALITY, she could do only 1 interview per era but really talk about the album instead of answering those stupid questions about what's her favorite color. :wyd: who cares about that? 

Archived