Report: Britney Spears To Continue Performing In Las Vegas In 2018

Jordan Miller

3 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

She barley works and when she does she half ***** it. Her boys are in school and she shares custody with Kevin so she doesnt even have the "mom" excuse. 

I think we would all be ok with her not touring again if she gave her fans something worthwhile. Like just do 1 big show a year (like the ABC special, make it spectacular and release it on DVD) She could do an Acoustic Set, A show with collabs, a Christmas special, a greatest hits show and shows for every single album going forward) 1 show a year with great production and quality. thats it. She wouldnt have to travel the world. Make it into this giant event. Make it like the VMAs used to be, people wanting to see her because you KNEW she was going to deliver. At the moment you go to her shows hoping that she has a good day because 5 nights out of ten she half *****, 3 nights out of ten she is ok and the other 2 nights she just out right sucks. QUALITY we want quality and passion.

Glory was a good album and she did nothing with it. She went around to promote it but never mentioned it and only performed Make Me.

She works less in a year than some do in a month... and she is only in her 30ies.  She isnt like Madonna who has worked her *** off for 60 years. Her peak, the hardest she has worked lasted 5 years. Thats it. After that she took a mom break and when she came back had a very easy scedule (especially compared with before)

I think most of us are ok with her lipsynicing but would prefer it if she at least tried to fool us with pre recorded voclasl but nooo...She thinks her fans are idiots who cant tell that she is lipsyncing to vocals from 1998 and then has the audacity to demand respect for her live singing.

She didnt get hurt because she was on top she got hurt because of poor life choices. She even said in For the Record that the business didnt hurt her it was personal stuff. She chose to cheat on Justin, She chose the shotgun wedding, she released Chaotic, She is the one who showed up at the VMAs unprepared looking drunk and bloated, she was the one who invited the paparazzi to take pictures of her and Kevin, she was the one who acted bizarr in front of the paparazzi KNOWING that that would make them a **** ton of money and then atrackt even more of them. Thats why they leave her alone now.. she is boring and doesnt make them money. Simple as that. She stoped acting erratic and they left her alone. Im sure even she realizes that. I dont understand why everyone here is always trying to make her this poor victim who didnt know what she was doing and then say that she is smart. If she is smart, then she realized that going out with Paris and Linsay, shaving your head (and making sure the blinds are open so the paparazzi can take pics) and some of the other **** she pulled  - would attrackt more paparazzi.

this! 

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
18 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

literally erasing my account the moment this turns out to be true, im done with her fuckery if she pulls this off

******* same, she is not gonna do me like that, if she wants to keep ruining her career, good one for her but I'm jumping off the boat.

45 minutes ago, Wouszz said:

it might be true :tiffanycries:

I remember reading that, that guy has got a drawing of his signed by Britney.

I want her to be happy and be with her kids because they need each other like i still need my mother at this age but i also know this will make her sorry in the future when new generation doesn't even recognize her in the street.A balance between promo,a tour with breaks to see her kids and be a mom shouldn't be this hard.Her team should work harder to set dates to her in these circumstances.

oh cut the bs:tiffhair: the reason we criticize her is bc she doesn't do anything anymore. she made a good album then didn't even talk about it just talked about her favorite colors:usher:. i don't think most of us expect her to tour and tbh i wouldn't have a huge problem with her being in vegas if she actually put effort in it! she doesn't sing a note live, barely dances, and never rehearses. like another user said above, you take a gamble when you see her, you don't know if she will slay or will be half asleep.  she doesn't have a passion for her art anymore. i hate to compare her to her peers, but beyonce stays 40 hours in the studio but britney leaves after laying her vocals once. she doesn't care anymore. and even when she does give interviews it's all about her kids and irrelevant things not related to the music and art. and give me a break with the mom excuse. she shares custody with kevin and the kids are in school 7(?) hours a day...she has plenty of time to go to the studio to rehearse a little bit. plus even on holidays and vacations she doesn't even stay with her kids so it's a dumb excuse.  like i said before, i would have no problem with her being in vegas and not being on top of the world if she actually found the passion again and put it into her work. she's a grown woman she should be able to handle scrutiny :walkoff:

Laughing at y'all who have the nerve to say things like "she's ******* ME over", like you're entitled to anything :lanacackle:

By staying in Vegas the only thing that's getting ****** over is her pop career (like it has been for the past 5 years), at least she's stable and has an actual personality again :flawlessbye:

Do I want her to stay? No, I'd like for her to at least cement her third / fourth decade in the industry with 1-2 last big eras but if she's really that over it then oh well... I'll eventually stop bitching because nothing will change and I'll keep buying her music because nobody can take that away :mattafact:

No hate towards anyone but those who believe that if she changes stages she'll change the show, it doesn't really make sense. She went in Asia, Isreal, which means differents stages but it was still the same old POM. Maybe she'll tweak a few stuff but I don't have high hopes. We've all seen this coming but it's still a bit disappointing in my opinion. :yaknow:

14 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Besides the fact it's easy money and they are lazy now.

It doesn't make any sense. Britney doesn't have a huge following anymore and the core nosagalia act they are pulling is nearing the end as well. 

Her main target audience is in their late 20's or early thirties now and aren't going to be the main Vegas dwellers. 

It will be the early to mid 20's that are going a lot now and Britney hasn't tried to pull in their interest in over a decade. 

:calculating:

I'm 21 though. :outwithit: Her target audience is 20-35.

15 minutes ago, Chris88 said:

No hate towards anyone but those who believe that if she changes stages she'll change the show, it doesn't really make sense. She went in Asia, Isreal, which means differents stages but it was still the same old POM. Maybe she'll tweak a few stuff but I don't have high hopes. We've all seen this coming but it's still a bit disappointing in my opinion. :yaknow:

She can't take POM to a rival hotel because the show is under contract with PH, they own the rights to the show. They allowed her to tour / perform outside the venue when she re-signed for two more years.

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

doing a little show for a while is not the same as what she did between 1999 and 2004 :quirkney:

Britneys scritiny was because of her life choices.  Michael had an abuseive father, no childhood and got addicted to ***** because of a stage accident that burnt his scalp... how is that comparable?? Also There would be scrutiny these days but back then he was the darling.. just like Britney was in 1999 and 2000.

I dont give 2 ***** about what Madonna said.. Why do you keep bringin it up?

All of those had less scrutiny because they didnt pull the **** she did.  Lindsay Lohan and Amanda Bynes are NO WHERE near as famous as Britney but look how the media focused on them as soon as they started acting out. 

Look Im a Britney fan and ultimatley I dont care about the stuff she did in 2007. Im not personally offended or anything. I just think its fair to point out that it wasnt the "evil paparazz" and the "business" that led to her breakdown.. It was Britney herself.

Well, we also must point out that JT has that media advantage white heterosexual US men have. JT recognized ****-abuse, and he has not been blamed for that. Men and women in the music industry are not equally trated, that's obvious to my eyes.

Edit: By the way, we cannot exonerate the paparazzi harassment Britney suffered from because she made bad decisions. All young people had got drunk in parties, we all have had bad influences in our lives, and that is not a reasonable justification for harassment. I supported the lack of artistry and passion Britney has nowadays towards her music, but to justify harassment seems reaching to me.

If anything, her kids should be motivating her to be more involved with her career. She uses it as an excuse, not because her kids need her, but she needs them. They are her security blanket and at some point, they are going to grow up and not need their mommy anymore. What will she do then?

Britney has had experiences that traumatized her with her career. Adding on the fact that her dad, the man that brings back the worst memories of her childhood, is controlling her career and I can understand it makes her feel worthless. However, she needs to learn how to deal with those issues. 

If she has daddy problems like she claims she does, she needs to use it to be passionate about her music. What I am always wondering about her is what is she so afraid of? Does she think low of herself? Does she think something bad is going to happen? Lots of people this many years into their career at least move on to bigger and better things. 

If she really is making music for herself and not releasing it often, then she could at least use social media to talk to her fan base about her process. In the meantime, she could work with younger artists that look up to her. With the way her career has gone for the last 5 years, she has lost a good enough reputation to do that.

There is still hope though. She can creatively direct music videos and have sessions with other songwriters that takes only a few hours when her kids are at school to write a song that could end up either in her album or she could give it away to a younger artist. She could give younger artists advice, collaborate and be featured on their songs like Jay Z or help give management advice to some of them.

She has all the knowledge and experience in the world. She has all the money in the world to dress and look professional, beautiful, and put together. She never has to do interviews like someone said previously. She could just use social media often and just keep the rest of her life private.

Just try to control the narrative. She never got to do that in her prime. Now, she gets to be the one who tells people who she is, rather than them telling her. She can have all the power and do whatever she wants with her music since it is not about money or success anymore. She could be impactful enough to win Grammy's if she wanted.

Why she does not do that when it is so obvious is weird. I feel sorry if she has that much of a hold on her by other people that work for/with her but she keeps getting more powerful as time goes on and she needs to use it. 

Archived