Report: Britney Spears To Continue Performing In Las Vegas In 2018

Jordan Miller

• Leader
britney-vegas-2018.jpg

Las Vegas can't get enough of Britney, *****.

After taking the show around the world this summer, Britney will return to performing her wildly successful Piece Of Me show inside the Axis Theater at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas next month (Aug. 9). If you want to see it now, you betta work; her final string of shows run through the end of the year – the last taking place on New Year's Eve – and then from there it's up to Britney to decide what's next. Word on the street is that the "Slumber Party" singer wants to stay put in Vegas, but create an entirely new show.

The Las Vegas Review Journal's Robin Leech reflects that. He Tweeted this past weekend that Britney will indeed continue performing in Vegas after Dec. 31, but at a "rival hotel." If she does relocate, chances are she'll setup shop at the newly-renovated Park Theater inside Monte Carlo. It's the same venue Ricky Martin, Cher and Bruno Mars perform in.

In an interview with the RJ earlier this year, Britney's longtime manager Larry Rudolph alluded to a new show in Vegas.

"Anything is possible," he said. "We have made zero decisions. We expect a lot of interest from all parties. Britney basically sells out every show, and she loves Las Vegas, she loves performing in Vegas, and Vegas is a possibility going forward.”

Previous claims speculated Britney would take an "extended break" in 2018 - to hopefully record new music and prepare a second show.

Are you ready for Piece Of Me 2.0? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

**** no!  I mean it did give me my fav BOM

performance ever and I love seeing those vids after every show...but **** I am so over it.  I feel like she is stagnant there.  I am PRAYING HARD that they aren't negotiating another residency and that she actually tours with B10. 4 years has been far too much!

Archived