Report: Britney Spears To Continue Performing In Las Vegas In 2018

Jordan Miller

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, notacamwhore said:

It never even sells out anymore though does it? 

It almost sells out, at least May had wonderful numbers. And I'm pretty sure these last upcoming dates are selling pretty well too, more than JLO's residency so it's no surprise they're staying :lemmetellu:

If you ask me it's a big mistake to stay there without touring first. Even though she changed the face of Vegas, she's destroying what's left of her legacy :nyschool::byebitch:

2 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

This isn't new. Britney/Larry said this. They won't leave Vegas all together. This seems like it'll just be a break from PH to do other things and to then come back and explore other locations in Vegas. They said this already.

No. Larry said they MIGHT consider doing a new residency. At the time he literally said they haven't figured out yet what the next move will be.

He never said Britney would do another residency for 100% sure.

4 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

No. Larry said they MIGHT consider doing a new residency. At the time he literally said they haven't figured out yet what the next move will be.

He never said Britney would do another residency for 100% sure.

Even to say we "might" do another one means to me she isn't over the idea of being in Vegas. She's probably just tired of her current setup and want to take a break and do other things and come back, especially because she keeps saying how much she loves Vegas. It just seems obvious to me

5 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Understatement of the year.

Her career anniversairy is coming up, the B:LIC shows were nearly ALL SOLD OUT and did AMAZING, if she and her team still want to do another residency, I'M OUT.

if her team gets smart somehow they'll convince her to tour around the world for her 20th anniversary :whitney:

But they're turning a 35-year-old pop icon into a nostalgic act without new hits. She's living on her past catalogue :byebitch:

37 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

I'm logging out forever and unstanning immediately if and when this turns out to be true.

EDIT: Luckily his reports about Make Me last year were a mess, so there's a chance this is even't true at all

He was correct about everything, but Britney's team pushed plans further. He probably has this from a good source or he heard it himself.

17 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

lol I'm here for it. I love Vegas. Yes she's destroying her legacy. But for selfish reasons going to Vegas to see Britney is so accessible.

TBH yes. Plus it has never been so easy and accessible to meet her! with a new show and new concept I'm here for it. 

It sucks for international fans, but having her in Vegas means theoretically having the option to go see her multiple times, rather than just one night.

Archived