Report: Britney Spears To Continue Performing In Las Vegas In 2018

Jordan Miller

1 hour ago, pablitonizer said:

if her team gets smart somehow they'll convince her to tour around the world for her 20th anniversary :whitney:

But they're turning a 35-year-old pop icon into a nostalgic act without new hits. She's living on her past catalogue :byebitch:

Honey

Work ***** debut at #12 on the hot100

Pretty Girls debut at #29 on the hot100

Make Me debut and peaked at #17 on hot100

All 3 three singles were in the top 10 on itunes

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, pablitonizer said:

if her team gets smart somehow they'll convince her to tour around the world for her 20th anniversary :whitney:

But they're turning a 35-year-old pop icon into a nostalgic act without new hits. She's living on her past catalogue :byebitch:

A tour will be work around her kids who are top priority

45 minutes ago, Itachi said:

But why? She can't even sell out her Vegas shows anymore? I don't think a re-branding/re-packing will work because almost everyone knows how shitty of a performer she is now.

Resulta ng larawan para sa amanda bynes easy a gif

So tiring being a Britney fan tbfh

Resulta ng larawan para sa amanda bynes it's just so hard gif

Her show grossed 100 million, so Vegas is happy

Shitty performers would actually be Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Selena Gomez

5 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Honey

Work ***** debut at #12 on the hot100

Pretty Girls debut at #29 on the hot100

Make Me debut and peaked at #17 on hot100

All 3 three singles were in the top 10 on itunes

But those aren't hits. :wyd: they had high debut, but fell down the charts quickly, not even appearing on year end charts. :wyd:

4 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Her show grossed 100 million, so Vegas is happy

Shitty performers would actually be Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Selena Gomez

Thing is she can't sell out a show, not the total gross of a 4-year run. Sure it may be lucrative for her, but not selling out a 4000-seats theater is really bad.

By Britney's standards, POMney is a shitty performer, stop bringing up other artists 

2 minutes ago, Itachi said:

Thing is she can't sell out a show, not the total gross of a 4-year run. Sure it may be lucrative for her, but not selling out a 4000-seats theater is really bad.

By Britney's standards, POMney is a shitty performer, stop bringing up other artists 

She grossed 100 million

Vegas is happy

3 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

The big picture is that she Charted and still charts very well to this day

Charts very well? Perfume and Slumber Party beg to disagree. Don't be selective in showing Britney's chart prowess. Clearly she can only get as much hype for the lead singles but can't sustain momentum for the follow up singles.

Well, she's in a much better place now than when she started planning Piece of Me so I feel like a new Vegas show would be amazing! I have hope that if she does stay that the next show would have better routines. I think she's in the right frame of mind and perfect shape to do more now. I think she's over Piece of Me. We've seen her so close to 2004ney and we know she can still bring it. She just needs a new show or tour now!

I have faith in Godney whatever decision she makes!

1 minute ago, Itachi said:

Charts very well? Perfume and Slumber Party beg to disagree. Don't be selective in showing Britney's chart prowess. Clearly she can only get as much hype for the lead singles but can't sustain momentum for the follow up singles.

The big picture is, she can still rise up the charts as we see on itunes

each of the singles I listed and those 2 other you just listed have all peaked in the top 10 of itunes which is impressive for someone who been here a long time

10 minutes ago, Itachi said:

Yeah.  There isn't much wrong with her continuing a residency but she needs to wait a while and come back with something new.

She should be working on her next album and promote that next year.

2 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

The big picture is, she can still rise up the charts as we see on itunes

each of the singles I listed and those 2 other you just listed have all peaked in the top 10 of itunes which is impressive for someone who been here a long time

Okay, sure she can chart but digital sales are just a component of a song's charting power. Most of her releases do not get enough support in radio and streaming, which is why they don't chart higher and have long chart life. Hence my disagreement in you referring to them as "hits"

4 minutes ago, Itachi said:

Okay, sure she can chart but digital sales are just a component of a song's charting power. Most of her releases do not get enough support in radio and streaming, which is why they don't chart higher and have long chart life. Hence my disagreement in you referring to them as "hits"

Itunes tells the truth

Radio lies

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
2 hours ago, notacamwhore said:

It never even sells out anymore though does it? 

It does sometimes but not most of the time.

Archived