Report: Britney Spears To Continue Performing In Las Vegas In 2018

Jordan Miller

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If that makes her happy and she changes it up a bit :donewithit: . Tho I'd love a tour I'd rather her be performing somewhere than no where. I would have to see if th show is going to change etc etc :tiffhair:. I am not going to meltdown if that is what she chooses for herself.

I mean honestly back in 2008 I thought THAT WAS THE END. But it wasn't. :lemmetellu: I am sure she will do other things when she is ready and wants it.  If she does decide to hold onto Vegas there is a reason behind it . Curious as I am to what it will be if she chooses to....I will support her regardless as long as she continues to make FIRE albums which she has:urite:

1 minute ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Radio tells the truth?

Britney isn't SUCCESSFULL in charts. Make Me was #1 and even Private Show was on top 10 on iTunes but did they made an impact? No. Do GP knows these songs? No. If Britney contiunes this shitty residency act with mediocre choreo and cheap costume ( and believe me she will) she better not release b10 at all and retire :brityawning:

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
1 minute ago, colormefresh said:

I hope she stays in Vegas. I'd rather her be performing on a regular basis instead of pushing Oreo cookies like xTuna  :mattafact:

I'd rather see her touring :mattafact:

2 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

without a proper tour I won't. 3 albums without touring and an anniversairy coming up, is just...NO. I CAN'T AND WILL NOT FACE THAT.

A US tour would be a financial hit for her , there's no way she could consistently fill an arena like she does in Vegas 

2 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

A US tour would be a financial hit for her , there's no way she could consistently fill an arena like she does in Vegas 

She can do a US tour all she need is ******* care and step up her game and promote but you know that will never happen :mattafact:

I don't give a ****, it's her life and career she can do with it whatever she wants.

I won't support her anymore in terms that I won't buy her music, stream her videos etc. Because she do not deserve it. 

When she gives us something worthy  I will buy it, but I really do not see that happening.

She is boring, her art is boring (if we can even call her an artist) and she's basic as ****. Sad but true.

But again it's her life, her choice as I have my legal right to not support her 'work' anymore.

7 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

With no current hit singles? Not happening.

She'd have to pull a Cher and say it's her final tour ever to sell tickets.

This fanbase can't even get her albums to #1 anymore.

Or actually work and be in the spotlight for maybe 1 year and then she could tour. But obviously that won't ever happened.

Or she can be a tour performer like Madonna, but again she should actually work and be better performer. And that won't happen eather.

Archived