Report: Britney Spears To Continue Performing In Las Vegas In 2018

Jordan Miller

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm more concerned about the quality of the next show in terms of the setlist, choreography, production, and costumes because it was always clear to me that she wouldn't leave Vegas. I can see her doing mini tours every couple of years but that's it. I want them to put energy into B10 and not screw up the opportunity to capitalize on the 20 year anniversary. Glory needs to be the focus of this new show and incorporate B10 music as it gets created. 

Some people say they're OK with it as long as she's happy and put out good music but she won't be able to do that if no one buys it anymore because of the complete lack of promotion. Some of my relatives and family loves her but they don't know she's still making music. They only knew S&S and it was released 5 years ago. :(

8 minutes ago, OnMyMiNd04 said:

If this is true (it most likely is) Britney needs to step it up BIG time. The show needs a new, fresh concept. It needs AMAZING costumes. She should hire Brian Friedman to be the choreographer. And she needs to sing live OR pre-record them vocals. 

No one is here for that. Pretty much 90% of fan base. 

15 minutes ago, Itachi said:

But why? She can't even sell out her Vegas shows anymore? I don't think a re-branding/re-packing will work because almost everyone knows how shitty of a performer she is now.

Resulta ng larawan para sa amanda bynes easy a gif

So tiring being a Britney fan tbfh

Resulta ng larawan para sa amanda bynes it's just so hard gif

Lol I love this movie

Spoiler

And Nate Archibald :milkney:

1 hour ago, Thecodeman25 said:

We all know this will be true. I just hope she gives it a year or so. She needs time to record and properly promote the album and hopefully tour. And put together a whole new show for a new residency. 

This.

I don't mind her doing another residency, but it needs to be an entirely different show, with new choreo, songs, costumes, everything.  She can't just do PoM at a different venue. 

3 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

This.

I don't mind her doing another residency, but it needs to be an entirely different show, with new choreo, songs, costumes, everything.  She can't just do PoM at a different venue. 

she would probably take a break and start a new show when the new album drops

Archived