Report: Britney Spears To Continue Performing In Las Vegas In 2018

Jordan Miller

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

Or actually work and be in the spotlight for maybe 1 year and then she could tour. But obviously that won't ever happened.

Or she can be a tour performer like Madonna, but again she should actually work and be better performer. And that won't happen eather.

Madonna is almost twice the age of Britney and still breaks records with her tours, I wonder where Britney will be at that age tbh.......

I think I'll stan even more for Madonna if this turns out to be true

9 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Madonna is almost twice the age of Britney and still breaks records with her tours, I wonder where Britney will be at that age tbh.......

I think I'll stan even more for Madonna if this turns out to be true

I really don't give a ****, she can do whatever she wants. I'm fan from '98, and I supported almost everything she realized but I won't do it anymore because I don't like her work these days and I think she doesn't deserve my support.

Madonna is legend and she's proving that year by year, she's such a fierce.

4 hours ago, DoSomething954 said:

This isn't new. Britney/Larry said this. They won't leave Vegas all together. This seems like it'll just be a break from PH to do other things and to then come back and explore other locations in Vegas. They said this already.

This

4 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

I'm logging out forever and unstanning immediately if and when this turns out to be true.

EDIT: Luckily his reports about Make Me last year were a mess, so there's a chance this is even't true at all

This is not news tho. It's been highly rumored they were shopping her around to do another residency. 

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
1 hour ago, colormefresh said:

With no current hit singles? Not happening.

She'd have to pull a Cher and say it's her final tour ever to sell tickets.

This fanbase can't even get her albums to #1 anymore.

I'm talking about starting the era with a huge hit and promotion on point. Plus she doesn't need to tour like she did with the FFT, 3 dates in London and 2 in Paris would sell out cause all the European fans would go for those. Of course she could do more but I reckon she could do those dates even without promo.

5 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Understatement of the year.

Her career anniversairy is coming up, the B:LIC shows were nearly ALL SOLD OUT and did AMAZING, if she and her team still want to do another residency, I'M OUT.

Hun, there's no "her team" in that decision. :tiffcackle:

It's all up to her. What path would she take though? We'd have to wait and see :calculating:

2 hours ago, Yukisenpi28 said:

If that makes her happy and she changes it up a bit :donewithit: . Tho I'd love a tour I'd rather her be performing somewhere than no where. I would have to see if th show is going to change etc etc :tiffhair:. I am not going to meltdown if that is what she chooses for herself.

I mean honestly back in 2008 I thought THAT WAS THE END. But it wasn't. :lemmetellu: I am sure she will do other things when she is ready and wants it.  If she does decide to hold onto Vegas there is a reason behind it . Curious as I am to what it will be if she chooses to....I will support her regardless as long as she continues to make FIRE albums which she has:urite:

I agree with this. Of course I'd love for her to tour the world but sometimes what we as a fanbase want is not what she wants and she spent most of her life pleasing other people that I support her now that she has found a balance between what she loves doing and what the fans want. The thing is that I think fans have a hard time understanding that we are not her priority (and we shouldn't be), her priorities in life have changed and that is perfectly understandable because she is a mom now and those moments with her kids are precious and what truly matters in life. 

I support whatever makes her happy, as you said, I thought she was going to die in 2008 and yet she's still here with us, stronger than ever and happier than ever. That is enough for me. I hope that when she does decide to tour again its because it makes her happy and not because she feels forced to tour.

Archived