Report: Britney Spears To Continue Performing In Las Vegas In 2018

Jordan Miller

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

And? What the **** does this have to do with her ruining her career in vegas? :squintney:

Can people stop bringing that up? Like it'll be a decade this year. She's stable and happy now, doesn't even think about those times. Stop riding on the meltdown, you're preventing her from actually growing any further by continually pushing the fact she had a meltdown and she hasn't grown from there.

Just now, danny1994 said:

Random, lol. It’s as if they came across that image on instagram and tried to find an excuse to post it in a thread. Didn’t really succeed tho :tiffcackle:

There are people every day who have personal issues and have to actually bust their *** for a living, but of course britney is an industry slave :whitney:

1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Can people stop bringing that up? Like it'll be a decade this year. She's stable and happy now, doesn't even think about those times. Stop riding on the meltdown, you're preventing her from actually growing any further by continually pushing the fact she had a meltdown and she hasn't grown from there.

I assume you aren't talking to me

I just want SOME successful eras :lemmetellu: please Britney, just give me like THREE successful eras and you can go back to Vegas in the 2020's. Give your younger fans the opportunity to see you successful. I should've started stanning during Circus so I could've seen two successful eras :wendycry:

Archived