You haven't heard this from me :)

I'll buy it on vinyl for sure, only if it's worth buying though.I need subtance:photos,artwork,lyrics,Qr codes,*****.

I can't be fkd with a collection of songs farted onto a tracklist (because I wanna be proud of my purchase) or another copy of radar

I can see it now...

Radar(dancing in my living room) edition

Radar(contract fullfilment)

Radar(what my family did to me)

I love brit but we need a really good release because her team left a bad taste in all our mouths. And if it's shifty we are all gonna ask who's fault is it??

• Haha 1
40 minutes ago, Fab britney said:

I think this is either a baby re release orrrr I may not know what silver means but maybe it is a collection of unreleased material from past albums since platinum would indicate big hits? I’m ignorant to what they mean by silver so sorry if I’m wrong lol

Silver represents a 25 year anniversary, and gold is 50 years. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
11 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I'm ok with it if it at least gives us a new cover but I don't know why the first thing that comes to my mind is the European version of BOMT but in black and white lol

I honestly would prefer a B in the Mix 3, with NEW remixes. The remixes we got last year for Overprotected and ILRNR were kinda good

This! I’d love a new remix album. 

2 hours ago, samwoods321 said:

A new greatest hits/rarities/remix all in one would be cool. Hey is that why that new song leaked 

No one wants remixes or greatest hits bffr, you’re the type of fan Team B loves. Imagine being excited for the same songs already sitting in your library repackaged as a cash grab yikes

Edited by RedBloodedWoman
  • Like 4
  • Leader
3 hours ago, Nina Dobrev said:

this thread is giving 

WEB.ARCHIVE.ORG

Page 1 of 56 - Something Is Definitely Coming Guys! - Internship Related! - posted in The Britney Spears Forum:

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Lmao I have zero recollection of that Exhale layout and I made it :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Lmao I have zero recollection of that Exhale layout and I made it :orangu_orangutan_ape:

The banner has me WEAK!! :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:
But it's nostalgic to look back, I liked it for the time.  I do miss the little album things but I understand why you can't do that anymore 

• Love 2
19 hours ago, Baronesse said:

My dad knows someone whose cousin dated this guy that worked at McDonald's and he said they overheard their bosses whispering about a top secret delivery containing the Rebellion sauce, part of the new McRose collaboration with some woman named "Xila" :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:

spacer.png

• Haha 2
5 hours ago, Nina Dobrev said:

this thread is giving 

WEB.ARCHIVE.ORG

Page 1 of 56 - Something Is Definitely Coming Guys! - Internship Related! - posted in The Britney Spears Forum:

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Nnnn I remember some of those users and their avatars :orangu_orangutan_ape:

What happened to all them? Did they run away from the forum? :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Haha 1

Honestly, I hope not. 

It sounds like a chepa cash grab, watch it be a vinyl with the cover of BOMT and silver letters, if they even care enough to do that. 

Britney has one of the most iconic discographies ever and her vinyls could be gorgeous releases like the Urban Outfitters were, but the label insists on never putting any effort into making things more marketeable. 

Also, I honestly don't care for tracks that have been online for years, I want to listen to something new. 

They can keep it. 

On 4/24/2024 at 2:34 PM, humstarr said:

Looks like RCA is trying to fulfill that contract. Is this the last album they have w her? Does it count? 

I believe it needs to have at least one brand new track for it to count. That's why BitM:TRv2 didn't count (despite technically releasing Criminal as a single for that album instead of Femme Fatale), and neither did The Essential Britney Spears.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block