You haven't heard this from me :)

10 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

So… a random new user on exhale, it’sKamilBtch, gives us “inside” info on his very first post… and some of us are finding it likely to be true. Rough, rough times on Exhale :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Seriously everyone's buying it . Silver collection si will there be a platinum diamond gold edition in the future or an aluminum edition??

I'm ok with it if it at least gives us a new cover but I don't know why the first thing that comes to my mind is the European version of BOMT but in black and white lol

I honestly would prefer a B in the Mix 3, with NEW remixes. The remixes we got last year for Overprotected and ILRNR were kinda good

• Like 1

My dad knows someone whose cousin dated this guy that worked at McDonald's and he said they overheard their bosses whispering about a top secret delivery containing the Rebellion sauce, part of the new McRose collaboration with some woman named "Xila" :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:

• Haha 5
8 hours ago, warioaddams said:

The only way I can SEE this being a hit is if it's released and Vinyl and cassette since it what's in trend right now.

I don't think old songs will make people be interested to the point of buying a full album, she doesn't have much hype right now...

But releasing old leaked songs on streaming services can help her catalog, help her overall Spotify numbers.

911, rockstar, sippin on, sugarfall, everyday, outta this world, among others... not to mention scary from FF, the Circus bonus tracks...

Her label can keep releasing songs without forcing Britney to go back to the studio. 

they should work more with what they already have...

Not sure how i feel about this. The title sounds awful enough to be legit lol One thing is for sure they’re not getting my money for an old *** greatest hits compilation, unless it’s packaged in a truly amazing way, with multiple discs, never before seen outtake photos etc.

i highly doubt they’d use bsides as that would only attract fans, so less money to make compared to the big hits everyone loves that would get the general public’s attention too

but anyway WE DO NOT need another random *** greatest hits compilation 😩😩

Edited by Crazy4BRITNEY3.2
6 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I'm ok with it if it at least gives us a new cover but I don't know why the first thing that comes to my mind is the European version of BOMT but in black and white lol

I honestly would prefer a B in the Mix 3, with NEW remixes. The remixes we got last year for Overprotected and ILRNR were kinda good

I would die for a remix album, please make it happen :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 1
21 hours ago, ItsKamilBtch said:

Hello Britney fans! I used to frequent this forum years ago but lost my old credentials, so here I am. I've always been a huge Britney fan, so when I stumbled upon this news at work, I thought I'd share it with all of you. I work in the marketing department for a streaming platform in Warsaw (it's neither Spotify nor Apple Music, just to clarify). A couple of months ago, among the upcoming releases from Sony (which distributes RCA releases here in Poland), I spotted something from Britney Spears titled "Britney 25: The Silver Collection". We didn't receive any more info about it, indicating it's not a major release. I meant to share this with you months ago but forgot, until today when we received an updated list including a title "Britney 25 - One More Time, The Silver Collection". They've slightly changed the title, and the release is scheduled for June. We haven't received any assets yet and usually we get dedicated emails and even meetings from labels for major releases, so I guess this will be a collection for fans or something along those lines. Not sure if you guys are already aware of it, and if you are, sorry for not checking. If not, I hope it excites you. I'll keep you posted should I get more info!

Oh Hi! I'm also from Poland :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello: and I wish I could find a job that has something to do with streaming platforms or just music in general :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

It seems very possible, that they are planning to release that "Silver Collection" thing..., probably just to make more money without releasing any new music... sadly:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:  :trash_throw_away_recycle:  but I guess it's better than nothing... :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching: :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

17 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Let's believe for one sec.

What a stupid idea if its another GH. Nobody releases something like that with streaming dominating the world.

Just release her old leaked songs as a "fan demand" like mood ring years ago.

so easy and cheap to do.

The Weeknd, Post Malone, Nicki Minaj all released greatest hits albums in the last two years.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I think this is either a baby re release orrrr I may not know what silver means but maybe it is a collection of unreleased material from past albums since platinum would indicate big hits? I’m ignorant to what they mean by silver so sorry if I’m wrong lol

2 hours ago, Dreamer26 said:

It seems just another greatest hits album. I don't even expect unreleased songs. Also I don't really wanna hear unfinished demos with Myah Marie, AI vocals or heavily edited vocals.

There’s enough completely finished songs from 1998-2008 alone for 3 albums, no one’s talking about Myah except for your pessimistic ***  

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block