Britney singing "Live To Tell" by Madonna

3 hours ago, LickMyCrack said:

I've never understood why she has so much trouble with the easiest notes. Can someone explain?

Trouble?! She just doesn’t know the song well.. it happens when u haven’t listened the song often enough to remember how to sing ar what to sing lol.. it has nothing with singing technique 

• Like 3
7 hours ago, NewDisplayName said:

Trouble?! She just doesn’t know the song well.. it happens when u haven’t listened the song often enough to remember how to sing ar what to sing lol.. it has nothing with singing technique 

10 hours ago, LickMyCrack said:

I've never understood why she has so much trouble with the easiest notes. Can someone explain?

10 hours ago, Pabaroti1986 said:

Let’s hear you, shall we?

You can sis. Look up 'Christina Aguilera' on Spotify. 

Sorry not sorry I hurt your Gen Z feelings 😂 but fact is Britney is not a good singer. This proves it. I don't sound like this when om slighty moving or whatever

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, LickMyCrack said:

Smoking and not practicing enough. Also as i remember she told once that she used to use inhaler for her astma? Not sure if it was astma but she had something going on with her breath if i remember correctly.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, LickMyCrack said:

Sorry not sorry I hurt your Gen Z feelings 😂 but fact is Britney is not a good singer. This proves it. I don't sound like this when om slighty moving or whatever

Can we stop already with the Britney vs. Christina discourse? Jesus Christ

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, LickMyCrack said:

Guessing you’re not a millennial either. Seems you’re at the age when you can’t tell you’re embarrassing yourself anymore. :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

• Haha 1
On 5/9/2024 at 8:01 PM, LickMyCrack said:

Xtina aguilera is a bad artist.. she has a powerful vocal ok but there a lot of people with a better vocals but they might end up as waitresses cause u need more then that.. Aguilera was just lucky she knew Britney.. people start noticing her, loving or hating her only because of Britney Spears.. without B Aguilera would never be a star so she/you should be thankful to Britney cause again Xtina isn’t a good artist and never will be.. 

• Like 1
On 5/10/2024 at 6:14 PM, NewDisplayName said:

Xtina aguilera is a bad artist.. she has a powerful vocal ok but there a lot of people with a better vocals but they might end up as waitresses cause u need more then that.. Aguilera was just lucky she knew Britney.. people start noticing her, loving or hating her only because of Britney Spears.. without B Aguilera would never be a star so she/you should be thankful to Britney cause again Xtina isn’t a good artist and never will be.. 

not this whole *** essay about xtina when when the person was just joking with that  comment :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block